Multi Role Helicopters (MRH) to be inducted into Indian Navy

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
So you are in the list of prople who support NSA?

Problem is that they lost trust of Germany,france etc.only british lapdogs are there with them.
Yes I support anything who stops terrorists attacks and civilian Killings

Trust between leaders they talking about their Vote bank ..ask a Military professional which one is Right

northernarunachalpradesh

Yes I support anything who stops terrorists attacks and civilian Killings

Trust between leaders they talking about their Vote bank ..ask a Military professional which one is Right
Then Biggest terrorist is iserail why are they killing palestine people.Who is occupying palestine land.

Dont give me answer that that land belongs to iserail according to some book or prophecy.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

northernarunachalpradesh

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/The-settlements-are-illegal-under-international-law-336507
Leave the Above one

Please stop these Children from their Parents hands to UNICEF or other International Org

13,000 teens complete Hamas training camps to emulate 'suicide martyrs' | The Times of Israel
Was hamas there before iserail..why was it born.slowly and steadly you are throwing them in to ocean.

Why do they have to train .ITz because iserail occupied their lands ,water,etc,have you seen palestina videos befor arrival of jews?
Did they attack any jews in palestina during WW1,WW2.

So you support child butcher aerial sherone?9/11 is insiders job more precisely jewish job.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The settlements are illegal under international law | JPost | Israel News

Was hamas there before iserail..why was it born.slowly and steadly you are throwing them in to ocean.

Why do they have to train .ITz because iserail occupied their lands ,water,etc,have you seen palestina videos befor arrival of jews?
Did they attack any jews in palestina during WW1,WW2.

So you support child butcher aerial sherone?9/11 is insiders job more precisely jewish job.

You questioned and You answered too

The Jews Did 9/11

Twinblade

Country flag
Now hearing through some of my contacts that the MRH decision will be pushed back to April! Seriously? What the hell is the problem here? Very disappointing!
Indian financial year is from 1st april to march 31st. Even after downselect, there has to be months of negotiations. I'd say the next financial year sounds more reasonable.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
You want to buy weapons from people who strip search our diplomat,airlift spy maids,make racist comments,compare us to dogs?are you smoking or what?
I don't want to comment or Post Links and teach you who is Jews who Israelis and who is Palestine and who is Arabs ..and Please keep your BS with you and Don't go too much of Off topic Here ..we have separate thread for that read them well and ask questions ..

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/west-asia-africa/1813-israel-palestine-conflict.html

northernarunachalpradesh

Rikbo88

Country flag
I am also telling the same thing.Dont be biased and support blindly.
Aren't you doing the very thing you say not to do, that is being biased and allowing non relevant issues to blind you? The Indian Navy has extensively evaluated both MRH offerings from their respective vendors. Aren't they the ones who are most capable to make an informed decision? The issue here is simply what platform will serve the indian Navy best. All this other stuff is not relevant!

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
:okay:

Thanks for the Advice ..Every time I am biased to a Military even in their Sad Times
It's people like you that has made this country a shithole. You should be ashamed of yourself. You say you are an Indian but there is no modicum of patriotism in you.

You say you are a proud supporter of Israel and Jews. Go and see how Israeli travelers who come to India treat the native people and then talk. Otherwise you should keep your mouth shut.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
It's people like you that has made this country a shithole. You should be ashamed of yourself. You say you are an Indian but there is no modicum of patriotism in you.

You don't have a Rights to calculate my Patriotism
You say you are a proud supporter of Israel and Jews. Go and see how Israeli travelers who come to India treat the native people and then talk. Otherwise you should keep your mouth shut.

Why not I need to talk with the Israeli jews ..I have already spoken to the Jews who lived in India more than a Centuries .and Don't judge the Peoples who are in Vacation

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
You don't have a Rights to calculate my Patriotism
I will. Because by your posts you have proved you have no love and respect for your motherland. You want to be friends with a nation that does the things it does and you call yourself a patriot. You must be even more delusional than the average Paki.

I see you have not made a single comment in the Devyani thread. Why is that Sanjeev? Do you endorse what the Americans have done there?
Friends don't do that to friends, or maybe you don't care as long as you can lick a white man's ass.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I will. Because by your posts you have proved you have no love and respect for your motherland.
Does I post any Anti Indian comments Here in DFI except bashing some Political leaders .So if I been Pro Jewish means I hate India ..where do you get Ideas like that

You want to be friends with a nation that does the things it does and you call yourself a patriot. You must be even more delusional than the average Paki.
Comparing me to a Pakistani ..In my view there is no good Pakistani all are same ..you my be adopt One ting Yes Or No ...Shall I looks like Pakistani..?

I see you have not made a single comment in the Devyani thread. Why is that Sanjeev?
Should I post something in that Thread should I join that debate ..even I didn't Post single thing in NaMo thread as well as AAP thread ..Because Not only to hate Politics although the Double standards of our Country's decision why Not our Country won't stop the Lankan Navy to stop shootimg our Fisherman ..I think you don't know about these thinks

you should Came here when the Daulat Beg Oldie issue and past January kills of Indian Soldiers

Do you endorse what the Americans have done there?
I love Americans for Many Reason ..But I hate Mr.kerry and Mr.Obama

Friends don't do that to friends, or maybe you don't care as long as you can lick a white man's ass.
Most of my Good Friends are Indians and they are Black

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
In any case, IN should get the best available Helis be it from US or Russia.

I can Say we can Buy it from Russia or US ..they need to worth our Need and That one too add a Small pillar in our Relationship

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles