Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Mr.Evil007

Except human wave formation by Infantry what else do they have to show.

World is evolving..drones are a threat..practise with that..kya bc her jgah human wave...Daaaaal..nikaaaaal...aaaaahhh ...hhaaaaa

bandar ko bhi aa jae itne salo me
The audacity to write highest standard of professionalism & operational readiness in the post :pound:

shade

Country flag

Ready for what exactly this is 1999 Kargil gear in 2024 even in kargil this gear was considered outdated it's been 25 years can someone inform them it's 2024 not 1980s anymore

View attachment 252878

View attachment 252879

View attachment 252880
One of my questions are where tf is 70+bil dallars going?ik pension and salary but still how are we using it that we can’t get anything important done
I feel like not even a war can fix this situation. Is there any practical solution ?
Except human wave formation by Infantry what else do they have to show.

World is evolving..drones are a threat..practise with that..kya bc her jgah human wave...Daaaaal..nikaaaaal...aaaaahhh ...hhaaaaa

bandar ko bhi aa jae itne salo me
Meanwhile Jernails want robo-mules and jetpacks 🤡

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
What stops Indian Army to simply purchase an new rifle instead of buying mod kits for their INSAS which on their own does not satisfy the needs.
I mean the entire process can be rerouted to new rifle procurement.

Mr.Evil007

What stops Indian Army to simply purchase an new rifle instead of buying mod kits for their INSAS which on their own does not satisfy the needs.
I mean the entire process can be rerouted to new rifle procurement.
Ak 203?and are they actually upgrading INSAS?I think it was just an option for backup if ak 203 goes wrong

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Ak 203?and are they actually upgrading INSAS?I think it was just an option for backup if ak 203 goes wrong
Ak203 goes wrong?

Our entire Procurement will collapse if Ak203 failed.

It is just OFB babus needs Russians to teach how to manufacture an gun with good QC. But looks like Ruskies got busy in their war. So very secret production is going on there.

Mr.Evil007

Ak203 goes wrong?

Our entire Procurement will collapse if Ak203 failed.

It is just OFB babus needs Russians to teach how to manufacture an gun with good QC. But looks like Ruskies got busy in their war. So very secret production is going on there.
5k delivered (after 3 long fkin years)but I think it will catch pace now (hopium)

Mr.Evil007

Kya shame? cushy post-retirement careers awaits them
their spawns already settled abroad.

GoI will be left holding the bag when we inevitably lose a future war.

Fuck these Jernails seriously
Worst part is you can’t even voice your concerns for these stuff without getting an anti national tag

jai jaganath

Country flag
Kya shame? cushy post-retirement careers awaits them
their spawns already settled abroad.

GoI will be left holding the bag when we inevitably lose a future war.

Fuck these Jernails seriously
That's why I say
We seriously need a war with a humiliating defeat and all the short comings and incompetent infront of public
Then only we can expect any change

But one drawback will be that pathetic opposition will use it as weapon and pin down the govt and may result in bjp losing election due to public anger and congis coming to power again

But we need to sacrifice something

shade

Country flag
That's why I say
We seriously need a war with a humiliating defeat and all the short comings and incompetent infront of public
Then only we can expect any change

But one drawback will be that pathetic opposition will use it as weapon and pin down the govt and may result in bjp losing election due to public anger and congis coming to power again

But we need to sacrifice something
Thing is with humiliating defeat the change won't be the kind you expect, that is the big risk

jai jaganath

Country flag
But no other option
Nobody in govt can speak openly against them
No changes from their side
What else option left
Thing is with humiliating defeat the change won't be the kind you expect, that is the big risk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles