Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If there were no Himalayas the Chinese would roll their way to Delhi and i would be saying…

Niiii Haaaoooooo
if there were no himalayas, there would be no monsoon.
if there were no monsoons and glacier fed rivers, there would be no population mass.

rest of the consequences are upto one's imagination.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
US wargaming has always been unreliable. They thought they would lose 50,000+ of their own troops in the Gulf war in their war games. Then they thought that Russia would take all of Ukraine in a month.

There's a wargame where one of their admirals played the Iranian navy and defeated the US Navy (LOL).

They're bad at accounting for training differences and technological differences in their wargames.
Actualy, most of the times they give the enemy the best case scenario, to prepare better.

And that US navy guy was just abusing rules of the game, he pretended his bicycle messenger boys and mosque azaan loudspeakers (that he was using to deliver messages in combat with EW jamming) could deliver messages as fast as radio (light speed lmao). That time navy did step in and reset the conditions.

Tridev123

Country flag
Though we are poles apart in terms of ideology and mindset, is it only me that sees the faces of the Saudi soldiers very similar to the faces of our soldiers.

Seriously one cannot tell who is a Saudi and who is Indian.Most of the soldiers look alike.

If we ignore the flag and regimental insignia.
(And of course some of the Saudi soldiers sporting long beards.)

Or am I mistaken.

But the reality is that even today Saudi Arabia is an extremely orthodox fundamentalist Islamic nation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles