MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

satabdi masiha saal

Who even eats crappy Pizza hut pizzas.
I had eaten pizza in a local shop . They make piza in firewood . taste wise it was much better than any branded chains . Problem comes in brand building , funding , lack of big thinking among these outlets . Big players invest a lot in research and marketing . And then there is brand USA .

HawkisRight

Country flag
Hyundai last year was the largest exporter of made in India cars and is one of the few foreign companies to have a R&D facility in India (not sure about this). Not sure what goi can do? With unemployment and elections nearby they can't just ask them to shut everything up and leave.
Yeah i mean what can they do..lets offer chinese to build factories in India and we can trade ladakh with them..

Jimih

Country flag
I had eaten pizza in a local shop . They make piza in firewood . taste wise it was much better than any branded chains . Problem comes in brand building , funding , lack of big thinking among these outlets . Big players invest a lot in research and marketing . And then there is brand USA .
That's what I was talking about. Correct observation on your side.

Jimih

Country flag
Hyundai last year was the largest exporter of made in India cars and is one of the few foreign companies to have a R&D facility in India (not sure about this). Not sure what goi can do? With unemployment and elections nearby they can't just ask them to shut everything up and leave.
'Kashmir Clause' part is a valid argument.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Aren't they building factories in India already? Last I remember Oppo/Vivo signed an agreement with ISRO
They have assembly facilities in Pakistan as well. It's no big deal if everything is sourced from China.
And we are having a border standoff on LAC..
Well these Chinese companies aren't making propaganda posts on Arunachal or Ladakh.

Roshan

Country flag
This is happening because govt is too weak to set some guidelines or impose costs.

Why has there been no active attempt to make these companies tilt towards us. They rack up sales 10 times greater here in India and yet for some reason make such tweets.

The only reason they do this is because they know they can get away with it so it ends up as a win win situation.

After the twitter Fiasco it seems that all international companies don't take us seriously anymore.

International strength hindutva is all election jhumla. Forget international communities this govt is handed it's asses by NGO and companies too.
So much for all the Vishwaguru pretensions. We don't even have the money excuse since these co.s all make pocket change in Bhikaristan compared to what they do here yet still cock a snook without seemingly batting as much as an eyelid.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
What's wrong in that?

Xinjiang is in China, Tibet is in China.
Those places are not disputed and accepted as a part of China by almost all countries if not all.
Just asking: How many countries officially support the motion that Kashmir is a part of India and pak occupies it vs vice versa?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 136498
I am told Government of India and J&K Administration have taken note already.

I am not sure if any action will be taken. But I can only hope.
They will definiteky, not punitive, they’ll force them to give out an apology (Lets give some time to them, this Bakchodi exploded on their face as they or for that matter all automobile brands ignore Pakistan market usually so they were unaware of what their Paki subsidiary were doing) so they’ll apologise and force Hyundai Pakistan to shut their mouths.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles