Mission Pakistan,The day Pakistan would cease to exist

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
respect my age.and call me sir everything you reply to me.

Bare ka adab karo..itni tameez ni tumhe
agar bade log betuki batien karen aur logo ko ulta seedha kahen to unhen sir/madam nai sathiya buddha kehten hain.

samajh mein aya sathiyaye budhe :gangnam:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the question is not about defeating india.but bleeding india to the level that it would take india another 65 years to bring up themselves to the present level.half of population decrease and 2/3rd of land considered as a source of radiation and people wont live in that very range for the coming decades.
youre right - as the radiation levels in the south of india which you might have nuked might be a bit high

but we wont be living there

we would be living in pakistan ( newly named west india ) itself ! - we'll get your houses etc

- so please maintain well !

and you'll be shipped off to south india instead - dont worry we'll give you lead jackets to wear as you work in the "coal mines" or whatever else

hmmm i might return to "west india" as it mostly has a cool climate

but honestly, coming down to earth

realistically,

concentrate on keeping Beluchistan, sindh and nwfp - if you can.

i heard even south punjab wants to be separate

one qn i have to ask - does islam give "points" for LOC wars ?
i.e. war between pakistan and india, does islam recognise that as jihad ?
( shouldnt it be considered instead as a haram war ) - lets try ask the ulema in Saudi Arabia
or will the almighty ( s.a.w.) give negative points to pak for war mongering
( im assuming that islam is a religion of peace )

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
youre right - as the radiation levels in the south of india which you might have nuked might be a bit high

but we wont be living there

we would be living in pakistan ( newly named west india ) itself ! - we'll get your houses etc

- so please maintain well !

and you'll be shipped off to south india instead - dont worry we'll give you lead jackets to wear as you work in the "coal mines" or whatever else

hmmm i might return to "west india" as it mostly has a cool climate

but honestly, coming down to earth

realistically,

concentrate on keeping Beluchistan, sindh and nwfp - if you can.

i heard even south punjab wants to be separate

one qn i have to ask - does islam give "points" for LOC wars ?
i.e. war between pakistan and india, does islam recognise that as jihad ?
( shouldnt it be considered instead as a haram war ) - lets try ask the ulema in Saudi Arabia
or will the almighty ( s.a.w.) give negative points to pak for war mongering
( im assuming that islam is a religion of peace )
west india? :rofl:

so you wont kill us rather shift us to south india...and rather shift to the land of pure.despite the fact that you know very well not now but from the ancient time the indians never were allowed into Indus civilization or pakistan.

the climate of pakistan is not cool but the worst and hottest in south asia..

south punjab want to seperate from punjab forming new province not seperating from Pakistan

well God wont give us negative points.because i believe when someone warn you.you do have full rights to kill him.

Balochistan,sindh and KPk will remain with Pakistan.they are pakistan.

curfew just recently had been extended in IOK.and concentrate on the caste and religious level clashes in Pakistan.which are all to rise in the coming years.

The Last Stand

Country flag
@farhan_9909

Nuke south India if you dare. Tamils will "whup your ***" if you even come close.

Think about it.

It's impossible to piss of a Tamil normally. But if he gets pissed, say good bye to everyone you know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:troll::troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

rvjpheonix

Country flag
@Yusuf, Why havent you been taking action against this guy called farhaan. You do understand that this forum is accesed by many people over the world and this sets a bad precedent. This guy is war mongering and will only make Indian members feel more hatred for pakistan.

rvjpheonix

Country flag
Though India today has trumped pakistan in all respects, it can still be a destabilizing factor. It's a known thing that if a war is to ensue we would most probably sweep off their feet. But the question is at what cost? If a nuclear war begins or even a full scale conventional war, it will put a end to our growth story though wipe pakistan off the map. We are the country which is actually developing.We have more to loose. There is more to be gained from peace than from war. As it is they ae bleeding themselves.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
west india? :rofl:
well for convenience let's call it PUNJAB COLONIES-STAN .........
until i come up with an even better name for "packland" :namaste:
(MOD - the namaste icon didnt appear )

..... so you wont kill us rather shift us to .........
yes farhan-ji, unlike some others , we definitely wont kill you, in fact we released 90,000 of your best with nothing in return, and, speaking more perhaps for myself and some others, we actually do love our pak bros and sisters, the language , culture, dress, etc .....and especially you , cos we would still like to hear your opinions here on dfi, coming from the south of azad india-stan !

........south punjab want to seperate from punjab forming new province not seperating from Pakistan
Balochistan,sindh and KPk will remain with Pakistan.they are pakistan.
curfew just recently had been extended in IOK.and concentrate on the caste and religious level clashes in Pakistan.which are all to rise in the coming years.
objectively , yes you are right , there is curfew in kashmir at times, and a few small difficulties north-east region but all in all it's a mere small % of indian society ...now compare that with beluchistan 50% of resources of Pakistan plus sindh and nwfp , the punjabi neo-colonialists will be left basically with themselves to colonise

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
well for convenience let's call it PUNJAB COLONIES-STAN .........
until i come up with an even better name for "packland" :namaste:
(MOD - the namaste icon didnt appear )
ok how about Punjab-China Colonies-Stan

or even better Chinese-Punjabis-Colonies-Stan, which i feel is better
because
it differentiates the Chinese-Punjabis from other Punjabis ( who are not-guilty )
and also acknowledging the fact that they cant hold it together without Chinese help

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
.... But the question is at what cost? If a nuclear war begins or even a full scale conventional war, it will put a end to our growth story though wipe pakistan off the map. We are the country which is actually developing.We have more to loose. ....
i used to think that way too .....but let's consider more carefuly .......

we loose say 200 million , they lose it ALL .....
we now have a smaller population, less mouths to feed
certain part of our land radiated - but we can move into the former territory
of

Chinese-Punjabi-Colonies-Stan !

not such a bad deal i might say ?

Last edited:

SamwiseTheBrave

and rather shift to the land of pure.despite the fact that you know very well not now but from the ancient time the indians never were allowed into Indus civilization or pakistan
use your brains and realize that the Indus civilization is the fountainhead from which the entire Indian and Indu->Sindhu->Hindu culture is born.its not a coincidence that all these words sound the same. its invaders like you who will be dislodged from the fertile birthsoil of the Indus and kicked back to the waterless deserts and ravines you originally came from.

JBH22

@<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=179" target="_blank">Yusuf</a>, Why havent you been taking action against this guy called farhaan. You do understand that this forum is accesed by many people over the world and this sets a bad precedent. This guy is war mongering and will only make Indian members feel more hatred for pakistan.
Everybody want Farhaan on this Forum he's a great source of entertainment.

He's our local Zalil Hamid. Enjoy his post they are load of bollocks but still they make you laugh

@Farhaan a song dedicated to you by an infidel, enjoy your temp ban :)

SamwiseTheBrave

Though India today has trumped pakistan in all respects, it can still be a destabilizing factor. It's a known thing that if a war is to ensue we would most probably sweep off their feet. But the question is at what cost? If a nuclear war begins or even a full scale conventional war, it will put a end to our growth story though wipe pakistan off the map. We are the country which is actually developing.We have more to loose. There is more to be gained from peace than from war. As it is they ae bleeding themselves.
i dont fully agree with your assessment - WW2 was by any standards an orgy of violence and desturction on a global scale but the european economies and USA benefiited immenly from the post WW2 stable situation i.e the post-war economic boom ! even during wartime enormous technological strides and industrial gains can be made provided we go about doing it smartly. once the destabilizing factor is gone, the ensuing economic dip will only be temporary but the recurring growth dividends and access to new land and resources will be there for a long time to come - i`m asking you to think on a 50 to 100 year basis !
Let them bleed themselves internally with a helping hand from RAW, CIA & Mossad. When the time is opportune, the fork-tongued pakistani serpent will be defanged

JBH22

i dont fully agree with your assessment - notice that the european economies and USA benefiited immensely from the post WW2 situation (the post-war boom), which by any standards an orgy of violence and desturction on a global scale ! even during wartime enormous technological strides and industrial gains can be made provided we go about doing it smartly. once the destabilizing factor is gone, the ensuing economic dip will only be temporary but the recurring growth dividends and access to new land and resources will be there for a long time to come - i`m asking you to think on a 50 to 100 year basis !
Let them bleed themselves internally with a helping hand from RAW, CIA & Mossad. When the time is opportune, the fork-tongued pakistani serpent will be defanged
Study Solow-Growth Model.

The losers of WW2 namely Germany and Japan enjoyed high growth rates following the war the reasons being due to destruction of its infrastructure massive investment in capital lead to growth rates. However, the growth rates slowed when all capital investment reached peak, thus any investment made was only to cater for maintenance of capital to existing levels.

Likewise India and China experience high growth rates due to initial investment in capital, for India there is still a long way to go for overhaul of infrastructure plus a host of other factors :)

Pakistan had the opportunity to become the a powerful and prosperous nation, luckily their generals took wrong steps and they screwed up.

SamwiseTheBrave

Study Solow-Growth Model.

The losers of WW2 namely Germany and Japan enjoyed high growth rates following the war the reasons being due to destruction of its infrastructure massive investment in capital lead to growth rates. However, the growth rates slowed when all capital investment reached peak, thus any investment made was only to cater for maintenance of capital to existing levels.

Likewise India and China experience high growth rates due to initial investment in capital, for India there is still a long way to go for overhaul of infrastructure plus a host of other factors :)

Pakistan had the opportunity to become the a powerful and prosperous nation, luckily their generals took wrong steps and they screwed up.
so if the capital is diverted to waging a successful war with pakistan that has long-term stability outcomes (i know I sound cold and clinical - there is obviously a human cost to things for both sides !) then its clearly a very good investment with high ROCE ! ensure we take full advantage & exploit mistakes of the paki generals

JBH22

so if the capital is diverted to waging a successful war with pakistan that has long-term stability outcomes (i know I sound cold and clinical - there is obviously a human cost to things for both sides !) then its clearly a very good investment with high ROCE ! ensure we take full advantage & exploit mistakes of the paki generals
Depends like in case of third reich when massive rearmament plans were implemented unemployment was reduced, autobahns were build this all leads to investment in capital.

To the second part of your post Indians are in no position to exploit mistakes of Pakistan, hell we even don't learn from ours then what to expect :)

Rage

DFI TEAM
very interesting understanding and i agree with you 100%

A war with india means re uniting the pakistanis.remember that during the mumbai attacks in 2008.the taliban had already made comments that we will fight for pakistan against india.

In many parts of the pakistan(majority in kpk) lashkars were created at smaller level to fight the hindu army(because all the pakistanis had acknowledged that only 2.4% are converted hindu muslims by force in indian army)

about the latter

the question is not about defeating india.but bleeding india to the level that it would take india another 65 years to bring up themselves to the present level.half of population decrease and 2/3rd of land considered as a source of radiation and people wont live in that very range for the coming decades.

Now after that whether pakistan exist or not.the purpose would be served.
its upto you consider it than as your victory or defeat
I'd like to ask @farhan_9909 if ou've ever even been in a knife fight before; or in one of those little fireworks that goes off in your cities everday. How did ou react?

Once you've tasted war, you'll never act like an idiot again. It's only the armchair generals who talk about nuking other people and turning their lands turning into radioactive wastelands.

As for purpose, if self-destruction is your "purpose", then you're on the right track.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Paaki want war ,Relax Pakki Relax ,Lahore ,Islamabad ,Karachi ,Aur ye war ke bich me aaya tou Beijing ,paapa is on the way

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@farhan_9909

Nuke south India if you dare. Tamils will "whup your ***" if you even come close.

Think about it.

It's impossible to piss of a Tamil normally. But if he gets pissed, say good bye to everyone you know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:troll::troll:
this mard e momin was telling how these pakhanas are so brave that they wear bombs on there waists.
he forgot idea of suicide bombing was first tested by a tamil lady when she blew rajiv gandhi into short short peices :gangnam:

i would not like to mess with tamils personally :gangnam:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles