Maths is Fun

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Wow! Oh thank god I am so glad that I found this thread!

I like Mathematics a lot to be honest but lately was having lots of Problems with Regards to Mathematics so I am thankful that there is a thread here for all my questions and Doubts.

Hopefully I will Improve considerably in my Mathematics
U like maths .

Even mathematician don't like it , they just do it to cope with virginity

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
U like maths .

Even mathematician don't like it , they just do it to cope with virginity
Yes I do like Maths and I used to be in love with it but now not so much but even though I still love Maths.

But lately due to the Pandemic and mostly these online classes, I don't really understand properly, I don't like Online classes at all.

I would prefer offline any day because I understand maths only When it is taught on the Board etc.

Anyways hopefully I will find this thread useful for me.

FalconZero

Country flag
@FalconZero Thanks a lot. I appreciate it a lot! Anyways in my opinion Mathematics and Science are some of My most Favourite subjects Because I find these subjects the Most useful!(But ofcourse this is just my personal Perspective)
np, if you have any query about how to prepare or something you can ask them...they are in way better position to help you.

Angel of War

Country flag
Wow! Oh thank god I am so glad that I found this thread!

I like Mathematics a lot to be honest but lately was having lots of Problems with Regards to Mathematics so I am thankful that there is a thread here for all my questions and Doubts.

Hopefully I will Improve considerably in my Mathematics
The best place for solving doubts related to maths is the school in my opinion 😁

Super Flanker

Banned
I really have a doubt with 1 Particular Chapter Which is Quadratic equations. I needed help with regards to only this chapter as I am struggling to Answer anything in it. Rest all other chapters I am fine with and can do on my own.

@Crazywithmath buddy you seem to be the mathematics expert here, I need your help. Please don't ignore me.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I really have a doubt with 1 Particular Chapter Which is Quadratic equations. I needed help with regards to only this chapter as I am struggling to Answer anything in it. Rest all other chapters I am fine with and can do on my own.

@Crazywithmath buddy you seem to be the mathematics expert here, I need your help. Please don't ignore me.
kya hard hai bhai usme ?? :daru:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Word of advice buddy , there are better resources out there for your problem than asking on a defence forum for god's sake.
Internet , your teachers , guides etc sab jagah answer mil jayenge .

Super Flanker

Banned
kya hard hai bhai usme ?? :daru:
I am having problems with regards to the Discriminant and some other queries. I had got a question which was like this:-

"The roots of the quadratic equation 4x² - Kx + 25 = 0 are equal , therefore K= _"

And these were the options given :-
A) 4
B) 20
C) 10
D) 100

Like this there are more questions to which I am having queries too. I only want help for this chapter.

Super Flanker

Banned
Word of advice buddy , there are better resources out there for your problem than asking on a defence forum for god's sake.
Internet , your teachers , guides etc sab jagah answer mil jayenge .
10 th me defence forum pe puch raha hai tu, 11 12 me bhi yahi puchega kya vro
I only need help in this chapter, I am unable to get help from other external sources (i.e teachers etc) due to some reasons so that is why I have asked here. I mean even though this is Defence Forum, there are still threads for such stuff allowed right? So no big deal in asking a query with regards to a subject or topic right?

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I am having problems with regards to the Discriminant and some other queries. I had got a question which was like this:-

"The roots of the quadratic equation 4x² - Kx + 25 = 0 are equal , therefore K= _"

And these were the options given :-
A) 4
B) 20
C) 10
D) 100

Like this there are more questions to which I am having queries too. I only want help for this chapter.
bruh, kya hard hai isme 30sec ka sawal hai :dude::dude:

roots equal = D=0

D= b^2-4ac

put values in d and equate it to 0

solve the quadrati and ans will come

Super Flanker

Banned
bruh, kya hard hai isme 30sec ka sawal hai :dude::dude:

roots equal = D=0

D= b^2-4ac

put values in d and equate it to 0

solve the quadrati and ans will come
I didn't understand what you are are saying here. Are you saying that the Discriminant here will be equavalent to "Zero"?

I still am having so many Doubts about this. Am I doing this correct:-
IMG_20220321_143318.jpg

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I didn't understand what you are are saying here. Are you saying that the Discriminant here will be equavalent to "Zero"?

I still am having so many Doubts about this. Am I doing this correct:-View attachment 145899
haa bhai when roots a,b are equal then discriminant becomes 0.

and yeh kya kiya hai ??

4*25= 100

and 100*4 = 400

Super Flanker

Banned
haa bhai when roots a,b are equal then discriminant becomes 0.

and yeh kya kiya hai ??

4*25= 100

and 100*4 = 400
That means the answer is option D) 100? Am I right? I am not understanding still.
:fyeah::notsure:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
That means the answer is option D) 100? Am I right? I am not understanding still.
:fyeah::notsure:
bro, the -400 will transpose to rhs, then it will become 400, then you will find transpose the square to rhs, therer it will become sq root of 400 = 20

so the value of k is 20.

you need to understand what question is asking, it is asking for what value of k the given quadratic equation will give equal roots.

so you need to find the value of k.

but the condition is that roots should be equal, So, you will apply the condition of equal roots in the equation (D=0).

then you will solve that , and get the value of k

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles