Making India an Upper Middle Income Economy, a High Income Economy in long term

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Taking this into consideration

GDP per capita growth 6x in 23 years (Global financial crisis, covid, Russia Ukraine war, demonetisation, sanctions, NPA crisis, faster than current population growth etc etc included in this timeframe)

By 2047 $16000 to $17000 can be expected.

karn

Country flag
Yes, at what cost? Or more specifically, with what margin?
The rise of China has significantly impacted the world energy and raw materials market. If another 1.4 billion people joins the game, you can imagine how Westerners are going to scream. Even Americans will probably say good bye to their cheap price era.
And we care about that why exactly ?. Others can feel free to consume less if they are so concerned about the raw materials market .. And FYI it's China that has the most to scream considering India is and will compete for access to the same raw materials . While westerners are happy to import finished goods.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One fundamental question yet answered
i_f25.png

Would India's greedy comprador capitalists and ruthless upper class allow India's poor to have an upper middle income?

What would we see?
Horrendous slums next to glitzy skyscrapers would justify perfectly the disconcerting social inequality.
The capitalists & local officials are either blind or pretend to not see it.
i_f25.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can your shithole mind its own failing business? I doubt since there's a huge influx of wumao chinks spamming CCP filth everywhere online 24/7 with passion to earn their 50 cents per post income.

Chikies literally eradicated poverty by reducing the poverty line itself and killing the remaining poor people by torturing them.
One fundamental question yet answeredView attachment 221286
Would India's greedy comprador capitalists and ruthless upper class allow India's poor to have an upper middle income?

What would we see?
Horrendous slums next to glitzy skyscrapers would justify perfectly the disconcerting social inequality.
The capitalists & local officials are either blind or pretend to not see it.View attachment 221289

karn

Country flag
Do India's greedy comprador capitalists and ruthless upper class allow India's poor to have an upper middle income?

What would we see?
The capitalists & local officials are either blind or pretend to not see it.View attachment 221289
So say the china man in whose country it is illegal to show poverty .
In India people are free to move and build their houses where they wish unlike china where people are enslaved to the hukou system .The ruthless CCP and their corrupt upper class ensure that no poor people can settle close to them i_f25.png

karn

Country flag
Can your shithole mind its own failing business? I doubt since there's a huge influx of wumao chinks spamming CCP filth everywhere online 24/7 with passion to earn their 50 cents per post income.

Chikies literally eradicated poverty by reducing the poverty line itself and killing the remaining poor people by torturing them.
Yeah bruh .. Lotsa unemployed cheens incoming that spam here yesterday was mad.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Why do you get mad? Am I wrong?
i_f25.png
Fact hurts,bro
i_f25.png

The silver lining is that India's deep-rooted traditional ways of social stratification would serve as a stablizer. I just don't wanna use the cliche word "caste" because it would necessarily be less blatant and take new forms in a more delicate and subtle way.
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What would we see?
looks no one would like to answer the fundamental question directly?
i_f25.png

It happens in every capitalist country at various stages of their development.

Why are you getting mad?
i_f25.png
It's the law of capitalism.

karn

Country flag
Why do you get mad? Am I wrong?View attachment 221295Fact hurts,broView attachment 221296

The silver lining is that India's deep-rooted traditional ways of social stratification would serve as a stablizer. I just don't wanna use the cliche word "caste" because it would necessarily be less blatant and take new forms in a more delicate and subtle way.View attachment 221297
Why so silent bro ?i_f25.png Why not respond to my comment .i_f25.png
The fundamental question yet answered Would Chinas greedy comprador capitalists and ruthless upper class allow China's poor to have equal rights in their own cities.

karn

Country flag
looks no one would like to answer the fundamental question directly?View attachment 221298
It happens in every capitalist country at various stages of their development.

Why are you getting mad? View attachment 221299It's the law of capitalism.
Lol 90% of all resident Indians on this forum would have parents that fall into the poor category while they themselves live comfortable middle class lives . I did my schooling by lamp light and could never dream to own a car or eat at a restraunt . Things that are basic in my life today . Your question is asinine and ironic considering china is last country that "allows" it's poor anything.

karn

Country flag
You're just scared of answering.View attachment 221304You know better than me that how cruel the reality is.View attachment 221305
Lol 90% of all resident Indians on this forum would have parents that fall into the poor category while they themselves live comfortable middle class lives . I did my schooling by lamp light and could never dream to own a car or eat at a restraunt . Things that are basic in my life today . Your question is asinine and ironic considering china is last country that "allows" it's poor anything.
i_f25.png
Why don't you answer . When will hukou be abolished . When will it become legal to film poor people in China
You're just scared of answering.i_f25.pngYou know better than me that how cruel the reality is.i_f25.png

i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure. I understand. According to some members on the forum: the Ganges river is pretty clean according to Indian standards.
i_f25.png
Even the local officials would say so. How would I respond? Ok then!
i_f25.png

karn

Country flag
Sure. I understand. According to some members on the forum: the Ganges river is pretty clean according to Indian standards.View attachment 221307Even the local officials would say so. How would I respond? Ok then!View attachment 221308
Like the chinese officials that claim that the water from japans reactor is more poisonous than what poor cheens already drink i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure. I understand. According to some members on the forum: the Ganges river is pretty clean according to Indian standards.View attachment 221307Even the local officials would say so. How would I respond? Ok then!View attachment 221308
There're two types of standards here. The patriotic Indian standards and not-so patriotic Indian standards. People are saying I'm being sarcastic and full of mockery. I would say they're just lacking sense of humor.
i_f25.png

RedHood108

Country flag
Why do you get mad? Am I wrong?View attachment 221295Fact hurts,broView attachment 221296

The silver lining is that India's deep-rooted traditional ways of social stratification would serve as a stablizer. I just don't wanna use the cliche word "caste" because it would necessarily be less blatant and take new forms in a more delicate and subtle way.View attachment 221297
The Glitzy Skyscrapers your talking about, most of the time they are built on the land formerly occupied by Slums & by law these slums have to be rehabilitated before those Glitzy Skyscrapers are built.

In modern day the cast system itself has been lopsided. The ones considered "lower cast" enjoy the most privileged including job reservations.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Glitzy Skyscrapers your talking about, most of the time they are built on the land formerly occupied by Slums & by law these slums have to be rehabilitated before those Glitzy Skyscrapers are built.

In modern day the cast system itself has been lopsided. The ones considered "lower cast" enjoy the most privileged including job reservations.
now you see the problem. they're different and that's why they have to be "taken care of".
i_f25.png
Do you want your offspring to be "taken care of“ in such a special and loving way?
i_f25.png

RedHood108

Country flag
now you see the problem. they're different and that's why they have to be "taken care of". View attachment 221314
I am from a Kshatriya (warrier) cast. I have cousins from Brahmin (priest) as well as from from Shudra (peasant) cast. We don't need state protection.

The only reason cast is still a thing is politically motivated for votes. In ground reality cast has no use other than for arranged marriages.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What's ur retarded obsession with caste
Just look at the benefits so called low caste people get even after being uplifted for more than 50 years that is they still enjoy the privileges in name of most draconian system called Reservation
Go ahead do some research retard and think of staying and developing in this society with Reservation I bet ur rectum shiting every moment thinking about it

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am from a Kshatriya (warrier) cast. I have cousins from Brahmin (priest) as well as from from Shudra (peasant) cast. We don't need state protection.

The only reason cast is still a thing is politically motivated for votes. In ground reality cast has no use other than for arranged marriages.
Absolutely, as I said it takes in a less blatant and more delicate and subtle way.
i_f25.png
It's like you're saying: Look, that Indian guy is UK's prime minister.
i_f25.png
So there's no racism against Indians in UK.
i_f25.png
Really?
i_f25.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles