LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Recently China and PLA posted militry exercise video to awe India to retake Doklam.

On going through the video it was found this amazing demonstration of Chinese advance rocket tech.

Check it out

We are truly awe by the amazing tech of PLA and China which is not possessed by any world power, wait it is against physics too......
And have you noticed that they show these fake exercises only on the plains of the Tibetan plateau? The next war is gonna be fought on mountains and not the plains. Have they ever shown their war fighting capabilities and weapon systems in high altitude areas? Nope!

By showing this crap they're just making a goddamn fool of themselves and a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. Who are they trying to kid?

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
And have you noticed that they show these fake exercises only on the plains of the Tibetan plateau? The next war is gonna be fought on mountains and not the plains. Have they ever shown their war fighting capabilities and weapon systems in high altitude areas? Nope!

By showing this crap they're just making a goddamn fool of themselves and a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. Who are they trying to kid?
To be frank, an average Indian (no shame in admitting that I was too, till a few months back) afraid of China. But when these coward chipmunks started blabbering, their balloons blasted. Now, almost no one is afraid of them. They have realized that China is nothing more than a coward bully, who relies on intimidation. Everyone is becoming more aware of China.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
To be frank, an average Indian (no shame in admitting that I was too, till a few months back) afraid of China. But when these coward chipmunks started blabbering, their balloons blasted. Now, almost no one is afraid of them. They have realized that China is nothing more than a coward bully, who relies on intimidation. Everyone is becoming more aware of China.
Chinese are cowards of first degree, when we stood firm they just give empty threats per day. Any attempt to retake Doklam with our 65000 soldiers in the area will result in about 8-10 times casulties in them.

Superpower China is so scared that after almost 65 days no action by PLA which nothing but armed wing of Chinese communist party. Its just like Shiv Sena with weapons and uniform. Goons will be goons.

devhensh

Very good point ! A Bully is a coward who tries to intimidate weaklings......Unfortunately, for them India is not weak.....and the Bully knows that Indian Army is very good at High Altitude Mountain Warfare.....aaan do salo ko !!!

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Chinese are cowards of first degree, when we stood firm they just give empty threats per day. Any attempt to retake Doklam with our 65000 soldiers in the area will result in about 8-10 times casulties in them.

Superpower China is so scared that after almost 65 days no action by PLA which nothing but armed wing of Chinese communist party. Its just like Shiv Sena with weapons and uniform. Goons will be goons.
Yes, that's what I too stated. Now their balloon is pricked. I was talking about pre-Dolam mentality (I became aware much before the Dolam issue, but at a time I too was kinda nervous regarding them, maybe because CONgress backed out every single time, and did not take them head on).

devhensh

Well said Sir ! Exactly what i said in my last post ....They are a regional Bully and every bully is a coward when it comes to actual fighting....

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Rajnath Singh Says China Tension To End Soon, Beijing Makes Angry Comment.

better next time rajnath should make a strong comment .

something like :

this problem not going to end soon.
'Kadi Ninda' Rajnath must speak in harsher language and not be seen as a pansy by the Chicoms. I dunno why we keep issuing such soft statements when the Chinks are throwing their vile propaganda all over us?

High time he tells these yellow Hans to "FUCK OFF!"

captscooby81

Country flag
A nice video made my ADGPI about the Prelude to Indo Pak 1965 War ....

Lal Bahadur Shastri " Yeh Desh hamara Dabney wala nai hai"..Jai jawan Jai kisan :india:..If only we had more leaders like him our armed forces might be today eating chowmein for breakfast every day

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
..................................yaar ye 30 charecter walla system khatam karo....

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Recently China and PLA posted militry exercise video to awe India to retake Doklam.

On going through the video it was found this amazing demonstration of Chinese advance rocket tech.

Check it out

We are truly awe by the amazing tech of PLA and China which is not possessed by any world power, wait it is against physics too......
I bet the subhumans of Paikhanistan will still Fap to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles