LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmedStatesman

Country flag
I am sure 100% we are on the right hand side and Hammerhead is right, apart from that stone that took down our jawan.
We nearly kicked the day light of these chinks.
Also it is evident that Chinese prefer to kick and we prefer to punch ,grab and drag.The chinki who got dragged and was badly beaten by rod must be critically injured as you can see he was not able to stand and lay on ground for quite some time.
Only thing disappointing for me is the jawans who did not joined the party but continue to show white flag.

Can anyone please please tell me if the jawan that was hit by the stone is stable or not

sorcerer

Country flag
The statement from NDTV says ITBP thwarted the chinese twice at 6:00 am and 9:00 am. Thats good enough for me.
china denied the incident in front of international media, later the video footage pops up.
Well!!
so much for the blatant chinese lies in front of the world audience corrupting their stand as a rising cuntry.

Army Chief General Bipin Rawat to begin three-day visit to Ladakh on Sunday
During the visit, he will take stock of the security preparedness along the border with China besides, discussing key operational matters with top commander

New Delhi: Amid the Doklam standoff and the recent Pangong skirmish, Army Chief General Bipin Rawat will pay a three-day visit to Ladakh, beginning on Sunday, to review the security scenario in eastern Ladakh.

During the visit, he will take stock of the security preparedness along the border with China besides, discussing key operational matters with top commanders.

The visit comes days after Indian and Chinese boat patrols clashed at the Pangong Lake in Ladakh, even as the People`s Liberation Army (PLA) declined the Indian invitation to participate in ceremonial border meetings on the occasion of India`s 70th Independence Day.

This was the first time since 2005 that the PLA has declined to meet with their Indian counterpart.

Indian and Chinese boat patrols clashed with each other at Pangong Tso lake in Ladakh on Tuesday, at 7:30 am near the Finger-6 part of the 135-km long lake, one-third of which is in Indian control and the rest under Chinese control.

It was earlier reported that the brief standoff led to jostling and exchange of blows between soldiers of the two armies; but, no shots were fired though.

However, during a press briefing here on Friday, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar, while confirming the Pangong skirmish, said, that he does not affirm if there was stone pelting or use of rods during the incident

http://zeenews.india.com/india/army...ee-day-visit-to-ladakh-on-sunday-2034259.html

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Is that flag or a banner? I know T-72's are deployed in Ladhak, how is the terrain near Doklam ?Can India deploy the 105 mm LFG in numbers along with Pinaka?

ArmedStatesman

Country flag
And more thing :

Can somebody from the armed forces tell me how does it feels when an Army is beaten by a police that too on the border?.I mean is it not disrespecting for PLA ?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Chinese border guards guard the LAC, not PLA. Thoda pad Liya kar..puri zindagi nakal marega?
Are chinese border guards under civilian control??? If not they are army by another name.

They can only be considered separate from army if they can disobey pla.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-ladakh-on-august-15/articleshow/60135759.cms

Video shows India, China face-off at Ladakh on August 15

end quote

the videp supposedly shows the chk sldiers pelting ours with stones and using rods to provoke our men

after this if goi doen not indstitute at the very least a study how we can mfg our own then BJP arent really doing their job

wow language Lady but I do agree with your sentiment
sorry .....ii realisedd it even b4 seeing your reaction , but you were too fast :bounce:
appreciate help me out ! by replacig the quote section of your post, tia.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Bhai log not sure how many are watching the video closely look at 00.10 of the video guy from the right side our group picks stone and pelts it on the other side and then you can watch stones pelted from the group which was near the lake at 00.24 we can also see chini getting kicked and thrown near the lake area and that group moves and joins the main group in the middle ...

..Apart from the kick on the back by the coward hidden chini and the stone hit our guy on head ..Looks like ITBP cooked the chinese chowmeins nicely..Look at closely the blows getting exchanged one guy was literally punched by 3-4 people from our side and one poor guy dragged by leg by our guys and trashed by another with stick or rod ...
In the afternoon i was worried it was our guy who got that trashing treatment i am now relieved its the chini pig ....:laugh:

I hope the head injury to the ITBP jawan is not critical and pray to god that he recovers sooner and stronger ...

@ArmedStatesman @moni_26 Ab tum log address exchange kar ke stone pelting karne wale hai kya :facepalm:...band karo yaar :nono:..don't get excited seeing our jawans kicking chinese...

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bhai log not sure how many are watching the video closely look at 00.10 of the video guy from the right side our group picks stone and pelts it on the other side and then you can watch stones pelted from the group which was near the lake at 00.24 we can also see chini getting kicked and thrown near the lake area and that group moves and joins the main group in the middle ...

..Apart from the kick on the back by the coward hidden chini and the stone hit our guy on head ..Looks like ITBP cooked the chinese chowmeins nicely..Look at closely the blows getting exchanged one guy was literally punched by 3-4 people from our side and one poor guy dragged by leg by our guys and trashed by another with stick or rod ...
In the afternoon i was worried it was our guy who got that trashing treatment i am now relieved its the chini pig ....:laugh:

I hope the head injury to the ITBP jawan is not critical and pray to god that he recovers sooner and stronger ...

@ArmedStatesman @moni_26 Ab tum log address exchange kar ke stone pelting karne wale hai kya :facepalm:...band karo yaar :nono:..don't get excited seeing our jawans kicking chinese...
The jawan who got kicked was asking for it. Turning his back on the enemy :scared1: I think he will be alright, blacking out is a defense mechanism biologically, just will have learned a rough lesson not to trust a gook.

The whole thing is just unprofessional as fuck, in this time of heightened tension I think the soldiers should carry their rifles and be authorized to shoot at sight if a chink stones them. Or post some good old Gurkhas with their Khukhris or Nagas.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Squeezed between two giants.

TK is thinking: I am standing on the ground (India) as always, but why is the ceiling (China) suddenly trying to crush me?

Do you think TK hates the ground right now? Yes he does. He hopes that the ground would yield, but he knows it really is the ceiling's fault. So if the ground helps it, TK is not going to say no. He will actually welcome it and even help the ground push the ceiling back into its position.

^This was TK before this incident. Just a chill little guy that believed in Gross Happiness. So whose fault is it that he is now in a pickle.
RIP TK.
You were so cool sunvabitch (Stein's Gate reference).
Wait, I hope our TK doesn't get crushed.

Excuse the metaphors. I figured Chinese often use metaphors, so it would be easy for some Chinese members to understand.:)
Japanese anime analysis of geopolitics. I like it. Next up, Hentai tentacle rape analysis of how Indian army is dealing with napakis.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Pakistan is text-book tsundere.

I think some new memes are in order.
Just got back from researching what a tsundere is. Wait, I don't get how pakis are tsundure. Tsundere initially hates the main character, and slowly starts to like/love him. Pakistan is starting to love us? Or did I read some wrong definition of tsundere?

AnantS

Country flag
this is serious ..................................................
Manish Tewari is complaining as if Dolam came into existence just after 2014

Govt even if has to fix this road on asap basis they will need to wait till end of monsoons. Seriously atleast road construction should have started near north east borders by now already 3 years have passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles