LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They left because they saw indian jawan lying unconscious. any time more on the ground would have resulted in serious escalation
Bull crap. They kept throwing stones even when the solider was being pulled back. Also the AV was cut short thereafter.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
People know LUND about HTH fights. Neither you have faced stone pelting nor thrown one.
you are wrong
The so called Indian police thwarted influx of large number of Chinese soldiers who came prepared to capture your land.
few days back Chinese govt. denied this happened, now they remain exposed. Talk that!

At the end of all this ITBP saved a counter infiltration, a land grab that Chinese could have later on dug in.
They basically came planned to beat ITBP soldiers to release their frustration of Doklam. They were carrying iron rods too...

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ITBP is not your state police, Go through little history before getting on assumptions and speaking them as facts ..

Those woman better than most men, Don`t speak abt something you don`t know about ..
headed by some one who is from police service.

hit&run

Mod
you are wrong

few days back Chinese govt. denied this happened, now they remain exposed. Talk that!

They basically came planned to beat ITBP soldiers to release their frustration of Doklam.
I have nothing more to add, In that short AV its hard to assume what was going in their minds.

My interpretation of that short clip of AV is of my understanding how defenders behave and how aggressors act.

Khalsa collage I have studied would have once in a week stone pelting. Who so ever starts first, holds the territory. It is always good to go back a distance to duck the stones and then plan again.

The AV is not complete.

Nothing much is clear because of the quality.

Chinese were coming from two sides. There were three main clusters. Middle cluster Chinese were pinned down and few were off their feet and were getting kicked. Chinese came to rescue their men and started stone pelting.

Far end cluster disengaged.

Are you saying that stone thrown by ITBP didn't hit Chinese ? They got hit as well as Indians created a space, more stone could have come their way. That ended the scuffle, possibly !! ?

balwnatlk

twitter @republic there is more clear video. i don't have a link sorry for that. its not indian army but ITBP guys and one thing i don't understand is chinese seems to more aggressive than our soldiers and they are fighting in group and our soldiers aren't doing the same. why?

All
Images
Videos
News
Maps
SettingsTools

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
how defenders behave and how aggressors act.
This is a problem, either you end up losing the territory. Waiting for the re-enforcement or it's a stale mate.

Chinese were coming from two sides. There were three main clusters. Middle cluster Chinese were pinned down and few were off their feet and were getting kicked. Chinese came to rescue their men and started stone pelting
This simply means they were more in number.

They got hit as well as Indians created a space, more stone could have come their way. That ended the scuffle.
Of course they are hit but were better planned. A guy on our side fell down and if you are not angered and rather clap and give applauses '' oh my territory is protected'' then you are not understanding the issue.

I am angered because a guy from <iTBP fell down on his own territory.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bottom of the screen in the video, flag drill was going on. Once the scuffle started Chinki holding the flag left the flag drill and joined the scuffle and our chaps kept on holding the white banner.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bottom of the screen in the video, flag drill was going on. Once the scuffle started Chinki holding the flag left the flag drill and joined the scuffle and our chaps kept on holding the white banner.
Their government rejected if something like this ever happened in Ladhak.

Chinese are big mouth it was understood, now they are big liars too!

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Squeezed by an India-China Standoff, Bhutan Holds Its Breath
Squeezed between two giants.

TK is thinking: I am standing on the ground (India) as always, but why is the ceiling (China) suddenly trying to crush me?
many in Bhutan feel that India’s protective embrace has become suffocating.
Do you think TK hates the ground right now? Yes he does. He hopes that the ground would yield, but he knows it really is the ceiling's fault. So if the ground helps it, TK is not going to say no. He will actually welcome it and even help the ground push the ceiling back into its position.

^This was TK before this incident. Just a chill little guy that believed in Gross Happiness. So whose fault is it that he is now in a pickle.
RIP TK.
You were so cool sunvabitch (Stein's Gate reference).
Wait, I hope our TK doesn't get crushed.

Excuse the metaphors. I figured Chinese often use metaphors, so it would be easy for some Chinese members to understand.:)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
their commander might have asked them to fall back...
And retreat too! The Chinks must have realized that the the ITBP are no pushovers and there are no free lunches on Indian territory! The Chinks had probably come to stay - like us at Dokhlam but cut a sorry figure and retreated to the safety of their own territory.

There will probably more attempts but next time we need to apprehend these goons for entering India without valid visas and put behind bars for illegal entry with the intention of waging war against India. This section slapped on them will ensure imprisonment for life. :prison: :biggrin2:

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
This simply means they were more in number.
Of course they are hit but were better planned. A guy on our side fell down and if you are not angered and rather clap and give applauses '' oh my territory is protected'' then you are not understanding the issue.
I am angered because a guy from ITBP fell down on Indian territory.
I am putting it across one more time if you can understand. The Chinese had the advantage because they came in large numbers. Aggressor is always at advantage and defender is ought to escalate in a reaction.

They started the stone pelting when we started pinning them down. They got the upper hand after that.

In a nutshell you are saying we should have beaten them back. And we did, they went back, their defence ministry denied any stone pelting. In your understanding we got more injuries, In my understanding it was obvious not because our men are not competent but they never expected stone pelting.

What made them disengage is not clear. If they came in large numbers and threw first punches then they were ready to escalate.

Now if you still want to be angry and paddle poor propaganda especially being a poster who initiated counter propaganda thread then be my guest.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And retreat too! The Chinks must have realized that the the ITBP are no pushovers and there are no free lunches on Indian territory! The Chinks had probably come to stay - like us at Dokhlam but cut a sorry figure and retreated to the safety of their own territory.

There will probably more attempts but next time we need to apprehend these goons for entering India without valid visas and put behind bars for illegal entry with the intention of waging war against India. This section slapped on them will ensure imprisonment for life. :cool3:
better resolution video shows...

ITBP dragging their soldiers to the right corner top and beating them with rods :pound:
Chinese on the left resort pelting stones and punching ITBP personal. :laugh:

gekko

Published on Aug 17, 2017
The Chinese like other people from over the world have a sense of humor, but like everywhere else, jokes tend to get lost in translation. WION brings you more on this
They are peddling lies as facts and trying to package it as a joke.

She says that India and the international community have accepted Doklam as a part of China from the 1890 treaty (while they themselves reject McMohan line as 'old colonial baggage'), then she says that India crossed over and illegally occupied the delimited part although it is China which has repeatedly refused to demarcate boundary.

hit&run

Mod
a better resolution video ....
Its clear from the very start of the AV that at least two Chini assholes got beating of their life. (Central cluster)

One was even got pulled back by Indians for further beating.

When one Chin was put down on floor and bombarded with punches and kicks at least 7-8 Chinis ran back.

Stone pelting started when he was being dragged back as Chinese ran out of their legs to save him.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am putting it across one more time if you can understand. The Chinese had the advantage because they came in large numbers. Aggressor is always at advantage and defender is ought to escalate in a reaction.

They started the stone pelting when we started pinning them down. They got the upper hand after that.

In a nutshell you are saying we should have beaten them back. And we did, they went back, their defence ministry denied any stone pelting. In your understanding we got more injuries, In my understanding it was obvious not because our men are not competent but they never expected stone pelting.

What made them disengage is not clear. If they came in large numbers and threw first punches then they were ready to escalate.

Now if you still want to be angry and paddle poor propaganda especially being a poster who initiated counter propaganda thread then be my guest.

you are also incorrect and I am also incorrect ... .

Both sides were hitting each other badly... rods, stones and every thing. Indian soldiers tried to take a way few Chinese intruders by dragging them as shown in the better resolution video. They nailed them.
@Flame Thrower was that you, who asked for arrest? I guess ITBP tried to arrest them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles