LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
News X is saying ITBP is involved, that would mean right side is ours and got asses kicked...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
if we see the pushing forward from the right, defending them and obstructing their way from the left i guess left side is indian soldiers.

editted=====
but most of the people say its indian soldiers who got beaten
No Indian Army here. It's the ITB Police.

Kazah

the sad part is when chinese soldiers were getting beaten in middle they just swarmed together , even the chinki holding red flag came to kick but when our soldier were getting beaten every soldier was seen defensive and retreating , nobody came to help that lone son of a gun who was throwing giant stones at chinkis (who got flying kick'd)

Hope the jawan who got badly injured is safe

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the sad part is when chinese soldiers were getting beaten in middle they just swarmed together , even the chinki holding red flag came to kick but when our soldier were getting beaten every soldier was seen defensive and retreating , nobody came to help that lone son of a gun who was throwing giant stones at chinkis (who got flying kick'd)
their commander might have asked them to fall back...

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
The video shows the left is our and right their`s ..

Dude who ?, Read the video description ..
Video is up on Aajtak too. So its all public, and if ITBP guys got beaten Opposition Left & AAPturds will get another opportunity to make fun of Govt. How is the Govt going to manage the optics now

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Different opinions are being expressed, some says Chinse troops badly thrashed the Indians and some says Indians got an upper hand. Honestly i don't see any side won or loose.

I would say ITBP troops should be called back for a while replace them with combat fit Infantry troops, just as we do with BSF at Pak border.

Whatever is the case, though minor, will have a demoralizing/ morale boosting effect on both nations, troops, media and Civilians.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Different opinions are being expressed, some says Chinse troops badly thrashed the Indians and some says Indians got an upper hand. Honestly i don't see any side won or loose.

I would say ITBP troops should be called back for a while replace them with combat fit Infantry troops, just as we do at BSF at Pak border.
After this video, any move with the deployment will be justified..
by the way our leaders care a lot about justification ... law, restraints ... what would world think.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There is also an old Chinse media video of Hand in Hand military exercise where they showed how PLA troops are physically fit than Indian troops and completed the obstacles faster than Indians.

However that video reeks of cut and editing propaganda.

hammer head

Country flag
If u carefully see the Right side is Indian ITBP see the light coloured lower by the end of the video, If you see the first 15 seconds you will notice that the group on the right (Chinks) were punched badly by our boys ( right) in order to escape which many Chinks ran back towards right but again came back and joined in post stone pelting.

The ITBP trooper who got the flying kick actually seened to have bot noticed the chink on the left as he was busy throwing stones.

Next time expect bullets flying.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I wish if there were SFF or Ladakh scouts troops instead of ITBP. They are among most physically fit troops, athletes and they have personal score to settle with Hans.
sff should take the hold in uniforms of itbp. Chinese proper army soldiers must have be deployed in disguise of border guards.

Bhai Sab khuch to aap logo ko pata hai . Hum to Company baag main ghoomney atey hain. :biggrin2: :)
facts are facts bro ...
if you send police walas to guard your borders against trained Chinese soldiers in disguise then this is ought to happen.

ITBP at Ladak ..

============================

I know your are being sarcastic, showing women

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Hope the jawan who got badly injured is safe
You gotta understand.. They came to rescue their 3 to 4 guards who were getting their ass kicked. To save them they started stone pelting as well.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
facts are facts bro ...
if you send police walas to guard your borders against trained Chinese soldiers in disguise then this is ought to happen.
What fact what happened ?

Can you please stop talking like 'I know every thing'.

People know LUND about HTH fights. Neither you have faced stone pelting nor thrown one.

The so called Indian police thwarted influx of large number of Chinese soldiers who came prepared to capture your land.

The advantage was always with Chinese because they were the aggressors.

Its visible in the AV that they threw the first punch in frustration of being caught by alert ITBP.

Their captain must have been in the middle who was then got put down, and they all attacked in the middle in panic and started throwing stones.

At the end of all this ITBP saved a counter infiltration, a land grab that Chinese could have later on dug in.

Kazah

What fact what happened ?

Can you please stop talking like 'I know every thing'.

People know LUND about HTH fights. Neither you have faced stone pelting nor thrown one.

The so called Indian police thwarted influx of large number of Chinese soldiers who came prepared to capture your land.

The advantage was always with Chinese because they were the aggressors.

Its visible in the AV that they threw the first punch in frustration of being caught by alert ITBP.

Their captain must have been in the middle who was then got put down, and they all attacked in the middle in panic and started throwing stones.

At the end of all this ITBP saved a counter infiltration, a land grab that Chinese could have later on dug in.
They left because they saw indian jawan lying unconscious. any time more on the ground would have resulted in serious escalation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
ITBP is not your state police, Go through little history before getting on assumptions and speaking them as facts ..

Those woman better than most men, Don`t speak abt something you don`t know about ..

if you send police walas to guard your borders against
trained Chinese soldiers in disguise then this is ought to happen.

I know your are being sarcastic, showing women

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles