LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
The chinese are not so dumb ..they had already installed a very High positioned EW radar post which can look directly into our eastern air bases all the way from lucknow to kolkatta ..Check the below photos from Col Bhat in twitter..

IAF will only be able to launch an air attack only if we can bring this radar station down or else every single aircraft taking off from base will be tracked and the air defence will be activated to bring down our Fighter jets..
WhatsApp Image 2017-08-15 at 23.30.08.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-08-15 at 23.30.09.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-08-15 at 23.30.10.jpeg

Under the shadow of Himalayas Chinese won't be able to track any low flying planes thus rendering their air defense useless.
Also attack helicopters might be deployed.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys, Compare This Vedio:

With This Vedio:

How Similar Behaviour Patterns both Persons are showing.

One is HOLDING POST OF CHIEF EDITOR OF A INTERNATIONAL-NEWSPAPER and Other PERSON IS A COMMON WOMAN.

This Behaviour Pattern across such Vast Diverse Spectrum Shows WHAT A "COMMON HAN" THINKS ABOUT INDIA & INDIANS. They are behaving worst then even White Supremacists.

And it also shows what is the Level of Maturity and Etiquettes are been taught in the Chinese Society.

Guys!!! They Deserve the Lesson again after 1000 years, but this TIME AROUND ALONG WITH PUNISHMENT.

square

Strategic Issues
Indian, Chinese Troops Exchange Sweets At Nathu La Amid Doklam Standoff...

Pandora

Country flag
Guys, Compare This Vedio:

With This Vedio:

How Similar Behaviour Patterns both Persons are showing.

One is HOLDING POST OF CHIEF EDITOR OF A INTERNATIONAL-NEWSPAPER and Other PERSON IS A COMMON WOMAN.

This Behaviour Pattern across such Vast Diverse Spectrum Shows WHAT A "COMMON HAN" THINKS ABOUT INDIA & INDIANS. They are behaving worst then even White Supremacists.

And it also shows what is the Level of Maturity and Etiquettes are been taught in the Chinese Society.

Guys!!! They Deserve the Lesson again after 1000 years, but this TIME AROUND ALONG WITH PUNISHMENT.
Well that just a stray incident,most of Chinese I met are very much humble and kinda shy sometime. Maybe because of my body stature or something they look scared lol...

mahesh

Country flag
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...l-chinas-incursion-bid-in-ladakh-1643651.html

Soldiers of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) tried to enter the Indian side in two areas--Finger Four and Finger Five-- twice between 6 am and 9 am. But on both the occasions their attempts were thwarted by alert Indian troops, they said.

After Chinese troopers found their path blocked by Indian soldiers who formed a human chain, they began hurling stones, prompting a swift retaliation by Indian border guards.

Personnel from both sides received minor injuries and the situation was brought under control after the customary banner drill under which both sides hold banners before stepping back to their respective positions.
By hurling stone Chinese might be trying to connect with Kashmir people and try its luck. In a bit to destabilize India.

Sent from my irisX8 using Tapatalk

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well that just a stray incident,most of Chinese I met are very much humble and kinda shy sometime. Maybe because of my body stature or something they look scared lol...
WTF, the attitude of Editor in Chief of Global Times is ONE STRAY INCIDENT????

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Have you met mostly men or women? In my experience, gender roles are a bit reversed in China and women seem to wear the pants in the family. If you think they are humble and shy wait till you encounter an old Chinese lady at an Asian buffet where you eat more than two plates. :pound:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Seven separatist militant outfits of Assam, Manipur and Meghalaya, proclaiming themselves as pro-China have given a joint call for boycotting the Independence Day celebrations in Assam and other northeastern states.

http://www.asianage.com/india/all-i...show-pro-china-stance-on-sikkim-standoff.html
Any butthurt over here on this? So much for I-Day boycott and Pro-China attitude.....................

Flame Thrower

The chinese are not so dumb ..they had already installed a very High positioned EW radar post which can look directly into our eastern air bases all the way from lucknow to kolkatta ..Check the below photos from Col Bhat in twitter..

IAF will only be able to launch an air attack only if we can bring this radar station down or else every single aircraft taking off from base will be tracked and the air defence will be activated to bring down our Fighter jets..
View attachment 18950 View attachment 18951 View attachment 18952
Great Target for Brahmos.

Before flankers take off on a bombing run, Brahmos will turn it into rubbles

Remember any infrastructure within 250 km (at least) of Indo China border is on the mercy of IA.

A Brahmos regiment with 1000 missiles is eagerly waiting to push the button.

captscooby81

Country flag
First this EW radar site is just in the middle of chumbi valley which is hardly 100 Km from the LAC . So we can send SF to take it down if not missiles .

Second I don't think we have 1000 brahmos . We should not be surprised if we hear we have just less than 200 brahmos missiles between army and navy put together . .

What ever we use this EW site has to be taken down at any cost before we launch our Airforce in TAR region . .

Great Target for Brahmos.

Before flankers take off on a bombing run, Brahmos will turn it into rubbles

Remember any infrastructure within 250 km (at least) of Indo China border is on the mercy of IA.

A Brahmos regiment with 1000 missiles is eagerly waiting to push the button.

Flame Thrower

First this EW radar site is just in the middle of chumbi valley which is hardly 100 Km from the LAC . So we can send SF to take it down if not missiles .

Second I don't think we have 1000 brahmos . We should not be surprised if we hear we have just less than 200 brahmos missiles between army and navy put together . .

What ever we use this EW site has to be taken down at any cost before we launch our Airforce in TAR region . .
No one knows how many missiles we have.

We have 3 Brahmos regiments 4th one is still being raised. I read somewhere that every missile regiment has 1000 missiles. Some of'em in ready to fire, some in reload position, some in storage.

Based on that calculation, I gave the number. Nevertheless, there are not many targets worthy of Brahmos.

It is a simple math that this kind of targets will be hit before IAF shows what it is capable off. To my knowledge, this is not the only site. In this forum, someone posted PLA infrastructure and potential targets. There are two more sites of similar to what you've mentioned. By all and any means, they will be put out of action too.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag

View attachment 18950 View attachment 18951 View attachment 18952
If only things were that simple.

Radars can be jammed at air bases. Also our jets can take off from various highways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles