LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Now, Chinese Army begins constructing bridge near LAC in Ladakh

Even as the Doklam standoff cotinues, China has begun building a bridge in No Man's Land, near the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh.

Security agencies have been tight-lipped on the Chinese agression.

Dr Sonal Dawa Lopo, Chief Executive Councillor of the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, told India Today that the issue will be raised with the government. The Narendra Modiadministration should immediately object to the construction of the bridge, he said.

DOKLAM STANDOFF

The Doklam standoff began in mid-June after Indian troops stopped the Chinese Army from building a road in the Doklam area, which is near the Sikkim section of the India-China border.

India blamed China for trying to alter the status quo and attempting to move the India-China-Bhutan tri-junction point to the south.

Beijing, on the other hand, has slammed New Delhi for what it says is Indian troops transgressing into Chinese territory.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-china-bridge-ladakh-lac-doklam-plateau/1/1025376.html
Now this seems to be the hidden agenda agenda of the Chinese in Doklam standoff.

They created war rhetoric on Doklam standoff and simultaneously started bridge construction near Ladakh. Chinese know that India will not object this time as it will give an excuse to the Chinese to start a war at multiple locations on LAC.

India should obstruct this bridge construction with the same vigour as we obstructed road construction in Doklam.

sthf

Country flag
I am not talking about share, i am talking about their their overall rank in Arms market registering growth over the past years.

But that's a topic of different thread and different time.
Agreed. Let's continue this some other time.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now, Chinese Army begins constructing bridge near LAC in Ladakh

Even as the Doklam standoff cotinues, China has begun building a bridge in No Man's Land, near the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh.

Security agencies have been tight-lipped on the Chinese agression.

Dr Sonal Dawa Lopo, Chief Executive Councillor of the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, told India Today that the issue will be raised with the government. The Narendra Modiadministration should immediately object to the construction of the bridge, he said.

DOKLAM STANDOFF

The Doklam standoff began in mid-June after Indian troops stopped the Chinese Army from building a road in the Doklam area, which is near the Sikkim section of the India-China border.

India blamed China for trying to alter the status quo and attempting to move the India-China-Bhutan tri-junction point to the south.

Beijing, on the other hand, has slammed New Delhi for what it says is Indian troops transgressing into Chinese territory.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-china-bridge-ladakh-lac-doklam-plateau/1/1025376.html
This was bound to happen. The Chinese are at an disadvantage in Doklam, not the case in Ladhak.

Now we'll see if the GoI truly has grown a backbone to stand up and push back against the Chini piglets.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

===================================================
Extremely disheartening. India should collectively prepare funds to take responsibilities of families of our soldiers. Divert clean India tax towards welfare of armed forces and their families.

SELVAM

LAC,not LoC bro...We just can't allow some fuckin' neighbour 2 grab land of our brotherly state....Also we don't want them 2 assertain strategic dominance over our weak point-Siliguri corridor.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk
There is no fight in LaC. Im talking about LoC and particularly poonch rajouri LoC.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
There is no fight in LaC. Im talking about LoC and particularly poonch rajouri LoC.
Provocation by porkies is something we handle daily...Sorry,I thought u were speaking abt d Chinkese.My bad.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

SELVAM

If we want to increase the cost of pakis supporting terrorism this LoC fight should happen in all sector .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles