LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ek vinti hai sab se
koi aisi wesi jaankari post na kijiye jab tak ki media mein na ajaye. Na hum jan na chahte hai na hum maang rahy hai. humey koi matlab nahi. Jo log zimmedaar hai unhe pata hai kya karna hai.

aur yeh na bhoolein ki sab made in china hai so isliye :)

hammer head

Country flag
Also i would like to mention that we need to pump in money inside own country and manufacture quality products simply because the dalals have all of sudden woken up from thier sleep, clouds of war spell raining mullA$$ on them.

captscooby81

Country flag
That was always there we seen it in kargil and we will see now with bigger enemy we will be more desperate to replenish our weapons and i am sure the freaky arms dealers will fleece us till the underwear ..hope those fucking politicians learn lessons and give some importance to local productions finally invest money in R&D no one gives free lunches in this world ...

Also i would like to mention that we need to pump in money inside own country and manufacture quality products simply because the dalals have all of sudden woken up from thier sleep, clouds of war spell raining mullA$$ on them.

captscooby81

Country flag
Are you even anywhere close to place where they may bomb ??? relax the ones in the front facing those bullets are not worried to die taking chinese bullet..Forget Dragunov if you have strength in your arms get your armed with sickle and hammer the famous commie symbols and smash every chincom s head you come across if they come near your place ..That s what maximum you and i can do ...mean time grab a beer and chill

I just don't want to die in Chinese bombing,what is the easiest way to get a Dragunov rifle when the war begins?

valkyrie_1810

Are you even anywhere close to place where they may bomb ??? relax the ones in the front facing those bullets are not worried to die taking chinese bullet..Forget Dragunov if you have strength in your arms get your armed with sickle and hammer the famous commie symbols and smash every chincom s head you come across if they come near your place ..That s what maximum you and i can do ...mean time grab a beer and chill
Dude please I think strat not the superman bullshit,my mortal figure could be more useful if there is a dragunov by my side I can easily take out atleast 10 of gooks by changing position till they figure out my location and bomb the shit out of me.

close combat with a soldier having an assault rifle? Yeah enjoy the spray.

EDIT: I live in Jamshedpur,the city was in high alert for every major war India took part in,though the steel production is lowered,still its a priority in enemies hit lis and can anyone PM me any developments in vicinity? I saw a post in r/India about some IAF operation at 3 AM,the dude didn't mentioned the city name though.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Dude please I think strat not the superman bullshit,my mortal figure could be more useful if there is a dragunov by my side I can easily take out atleast 10 of gooks by changing position till they figure out my location and bomb the shit out of me.

close combat with a soldier having an assault rifle? Yeah enjoy the spray.
How much time do you spend at home playing video games? How old are you?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
5) India is not losing anything tactically or geographically but only strategically..
?????????
according to indian commentators and indeed generals ( retd ) who are in a position to comment as they are not still in service ,
the whole crux of why india is reacting v strongly is becasue the chickens neck is in jeopardy
and if china can threaten that neck , then the entire NE states could be cut off from the rest of india

so there is a lot to be lost and that is why it is a non negotiable for india

Pork is a fine type of meat and oh yeah, no such evidence has been found that your Jesus actually existed, neither there is any evidence for god.So you can eat pork, no worries, you ain't gonna end up in hell after you die (it doesn't exist anyway).
hahahahaha ok no prob you eat what you like
i ust tried to give some info .... it's a filthy animal is no contest
so go ahead if you insist

btw jewish people , whom many on this forum esteem highly also do not go anywhere near pork ....it's not just traditional christians like myself and muslim people .... and it is not usually part of traditional indian food and i believe for the same reason ....indian people have been wise enough to realise the filth of the animal

im not talking about meat in general which is fine but only about pork

awesome bro. meat is fucking cool. i do shakti puja and sacrifice animals and cook and eat them. roma is a girl, well a girl, and a girl. LOLOLOL.
this is interesting ...in Europe we are discovering that veggies are cool and in inddia it's meat .......... ok ....but i was specifically talking about pork

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
?????????
according to indian commentators and indeed denerals ( retd ) wh are in a position to commenrt as they are not still in service ,
the whole crx of why india is reacting v strongly is becasue the chickens neck is in jeopardy
and if china can threaten that nek , then the entire NE states could be cut off from the rest of indi
That is exactly I posted. Doklam is not Indian territory but strategically important to India.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
I think in times like these we need public security and rescue commitees. Such committees should be formed in close coordination with police and other authorities for every mohalla.

@ Mods : If off topic please remove my post.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not having a firearm during a literal war to protect your country your family from enemies both domestic and foreign,what are you a ****** or something?
:laugh: You are more likely to shoot yourself or your family having no experience with firearms. Keep calm and let the Indian Army and the Army reserves do their job. Support the troops by donating blood for the wounded and food/clothes for refugees. That is the best you can do as a civilian brah. Any war that needs you as a civilian to pick up arms will escalate into a nuclear conflict and end very quickly anyway.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
:laugh: You are more likely to shoot yourself or your family having no experience with firearms. Keep calm and let the Indian Army and the Army reserves do their job. Support the troops by donating blood for the wounded and food/clothes for refugees. That is the best you can do as a civilian brah. Any war that needs you as a civilian to pick up arms will escalate into a nuclear conflict and end very quickly anyway.
No saar, But I am l337 quickscoper who can take down squads of professional infantry. /s

On a serious note though, apart from donating material, there is a lot civilians can do, specially those living near border areas. Augmenting supply lines, facilitating comms and thwarting espionage are all ways in which civilians can contribute in case the enemy does occupy some area.

I really doubt that the Chinese can/will invade us though. There is no way they can hold any territory in Indian heartland.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
On a serious note though, apart from donating material, there is a lot civilians can do, specially those living near border areas. Augmenting supply lines, facilitating comms and thwarting espionage are all ways in which civilians can contribute in case the enemy does occupy some area.
I agree, I think the nuclear threshold will be crossed far before that and lead to MAD.

aditya g

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles