LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Is it me on no one in India seems to care about chinese barking? Back home they were more interested in RS election and congoon stunts.

sthf

Country flag
Is it me on no one in India seems to care about chinese barking? Back home they were more interested in RS election and congoon stunts.
Chinese warnings became useless after the first week. From then on China became the neighbourhood drunk who likes to yell at street dogs in drunken stupor and is usually found passed out on the porch ground. The shock and surprise has waned off.

Ahmad Patel on the other hand is probably the most important Khangressi after the Gandhis themselves. If Gandhis can't even get elected their most loyal hound, there is little hope for anyone else.

aditya g

Country flag
Read this carefully @Martian - we tolerate your daily spam on the Chinese forum - but that does not mean you can come in and threaten us with pictures of nuclear weapons.

India has enough nukes and means to destroy you.

There are pictures of four brigades of DF-41 ICBMs in China (Heilongjiang, Henan, Xinjiang, and Tibet Provinces).

I saw the video of the DF-41 ICBM in Heilongjiang. I also saw picture(s) of the DF-41 ICBM on the Tibetan Province plateau.

Each brigade of Chinese ICBMs contains 12 missiles.

4 DF-41 ICBM brigades x 12 ICBMs per brigade x 10 MIRVs per DF-41 ICBM = 480 thermonuclear warheads

China's DF-41 ICBMs alone is double the Pentagon estimate of 250 total Chinese thermonuclear warheads.
----------

Chinese DF-41 ICBM likely coming out of "Xinjiang Turpan train station."

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Read this carefully @Martian - we tolerate your daily spam on the Chinese forum - but that does not mean you can come in and threaten us with pictures of nuclear weapons.

India has enough nukes and means to destroy you.
Let them post their pics. It only gives more intel to our guys who can keep track of their nukes better.

mahesh

Country flag
All desi media outlets are copy pasting Chinese propaganda.:frusty:
Is it because government is not allowing the media to middle mein lakdi hilaana escalate tension. Or itself is try to not reply and make things difficult.. Or finally they are tamed my money.
Coz our media is a lot capable of question anyone regardless of their positions.
Given the freedom our media can piss off Xi in 2 minutes to that extent and the 3rd minute he will ask ganta times to threaten Indian media with war

Sent from my irisX8 using Tapatalk

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Aug 7, 2017
India China stand-off in Doklam has caused a lot of India Vs China emotions in both countries. China can even attack India in around 15 days, according to the Chinese newspaper Global Times. The tensions between India and China are high, while Bhutan is the third country that is involved in the border dispute at tri-junction.

===========
===========

Detailed & Pro - India..

Tarun Kumar

I fail to realize as to why we are not able to stop these sniper attacks. Dont we have our own snipers, cant heavy artillery be used. Granted our fire assaults have claimed many pak army casualties but thats not enough. We need to back up fire assaults with SF action on their snipers.

IndiaRising

Country flag
too many lives lost to snipers in the past year and the army top brass have no gameplan.

Tarun Kumar

Also I am totally not in favour of skirmish with China. If we are unable to best a midget like Pakistan , holding off China will be impossible. The army and bureaucratic top brass needs to come to its senses and start leasing Israeli artillery as stop gap measure to hit the Pakis very very hard on LOC. Also MBRLs and armed drones should be used.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
^ It doesn't matter if you are in favor of it or not. India isn't seeking a skirmish, this isn't a fucking game. The alternative is to let the Chinks bully us into oblivion. And you're making a lot of assumptions about Pakistan.

upload_2017-8-8_22-1-54.png

thethinker

Country flag
There are pictures of four brigades of DF-41 ICBMs in China (Heilongjiang, Henan, Xinjiang, and Tibet Provinces).

I saw the video of the DF-41 ICBM in Heilongjiang. I also saw picture(s) of the DF-41 ICBM on the Tibetan Province plateau.

Each brigade of Chinese ICBMs contains 12 missiles.

4 DF-41 ICBM brigades x 12 ICBMs per brigade x 10 MIRVs per DF-41 ICBM = 480 thermonuclear warheads

China's DF-41 ICBMs alone is double the Pentagon estimate of 250 total Chinese thermonuclear warheads.
----------

Chinese DF-41 ICBM likely coming out of "Xinjiang Turpan train station."
Nuke bravado already?

Now it makes sense that why Pakis always play that card when they don't have any retort.

They got that dirty habit from their sugar daddy China.

So much Chini impotent rage, try some Falun Gong, it works!

Zero-Sum-Game

i am almost akin to a layman but why don't we deploy vidhvansak AMR in counter sniping role. it has the versatility and functionality to do the job. i sincerely think that this rifle could have been the barrett for india..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles