LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

square

Strategic Issues
What A Shame ! Chinese soldiers ran away from a UN Mission in Sudan fearing local militia attack
The Chinese peacekeepers were entrusted with the responsibility of a one civilian protection site in Juba.

In the month of July 2015, fierce attacks were mounted by one of the rebel groups in Sudan, leading to ‘tens of thousands’ of civilians seeking safety from successive bouts of fighting, at that site.

However, the Chinese peacekeepers stayed on in their bases rather than protect civilians. Heck, even the Ethiopian troops had done far better, helping evacuate wounded civilians and returning fire when needed.

On the last day of the fighting, about 80 to 100 government soldiers attacked a compound in Juba where they raped and gang-raped at least five international aid workers and physically or sexually assaulted at least a dozen others.

All this happened when there was a UN Base manned by Chinese peacekeepers only a few hundred metres from the compound. However despite dozens of appeals for help from the besieged aid workers and personal visits from at least one who escaped from the compound, the Chinese peacekeepers simply REFUSED to leave the safety of their base
.:laugh::rofl::rofl:

During four days of fighting between the rival forces, artillery rounds and gunfire hit two UN bases, killing two Chinese peacekeepers. And what did the vaunted PLA troopers do? They not only failed to return fire, but in fact, RAN AWAY FROM THEIR POST. To add insult to injury, in their haste to save their skins, they even left behind their weapons and ammo – something a professional soldier would not even dream of doing. EVER.:laugh::laugh:
http://www.delhidefencereview.com/2017/08/13/did-indian-army-troops-save-chinese-troops-in-sudan/
i got a instent ban on pdf on posting this news......
bloody chinese colony !!!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It concludes: "Its time for China to understand its propaganda machinery can hardly convince the global community with fake claims. Unless, of course, the Communist country gets a dose of democracy for itself."

Are the commies listening?
Han women breed trolls who are only taken seriously by Jihadis of Pakistan.

mahesh

Country flag
I think modi will go.......

If he doesn't go, we can safely assume that we are fully in American sphere of influence...

BRICS was supposed to a middle finger to Americans and European dominance.
There is surely something is going to happen at the time Modi visits for BRICS, like the same way it happened when Jinping was in India for BRICS, there was a chinese created situation at the border and the recent clash on our independance day.

Ranvijay

Conclusive proof that it was an Indian Army soldier who kicked PLA guy off the cliff. The link looks shady but its a reputed website and content is legit.

I signed up just to post this here so we can STOP thinking our army LIES and start believing that we have it in us to beat back the Chinese

Link - liveleakdotcom/view?i=0c3_1503368317

Weird link as the board is filtering my post since I registered today.

Note ITBP uniform, helmets and banner. Checks out 100% with the earlier leaked video!

Jai Hind!

Kazah

Conclusive proof that it was an Indian Army soldier who kicked PLA guy off the cliff. The link looks shady but its a reputed website and content is legit.

I signed up just to post this here so we can STOP thinking our army LIES and start believing that we have it in us to beat back the Chinese

Link -
Note ITBP uniform, helmets and banner. Checks out 100% with the earlier leaked video!

Jai Hind!
The guy getting kicked was from ITBP,.....

They were wearing this kind of dress, i've seen more zoomed in version of video and right side were definitely Indian
maxresdefault.jpg

Ranvijay

The guy getting kicked was from ITBP,.....

They were wearing this kind of dress, i've seen more zoomed in version of video and right side were definitely Indian
View attachment 19162
You're free to believe whatever you want. I'll believe the army. All the "zoomed" video shows you are white pants and dark color parka. Chinese wear that too.

My earlier video showed that ITBP too have ballistic helmets and use red banners. The dresses of the soldiers on the left side too is tight-fitting, similar to the ones in the ITBP video.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You're free to believe whatever you want. I'll believe the army. All the "zoomed" video shows you are white pants and dark color parka. Chinese wear that too.

My earlier video showed that ITBP too have ballistic helmets and use red banners. The dresses of the soldiers on the left side too is tight-fitting, similar to the ones in the ITBP video.
You are a member of BR forum as well, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles