Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Army must fight Pak. Business houses must boycott Pak. But Artists and Sports must continue working with Pak. And then Indians talk about Pak Isolation.
Indian Hypocrisy .
even russians played pingpong with americans at the height of coldwar.
don't think playing a Ind vs Pak cricket match in a multilateral tournament can be called hypocrisy.

raja696

Army must fight Pak. Business houses must boycott Pak. But Artists and Sports must continue working with Pak. And then Indians talk about Pak Isolation.
Indian Hypocrisy .

At the borders Indian army should bomb napakis from time cricket match starts till the match ends.... they will anyway start provocation after loosing match. Better we load up bombs and blast there as$es and Indian news trp should be greater than sports channel trp of Ind vs napakis cricket match.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
even russians played pingpong with americans at the height of coldwar.
don't think playing a Ind vs Pak cricket match in a multilateral tournament can be called hypocrisy.
Umm, was there restriction on trade and were soldiers on either side getting killed ?
Our situation is far more worse than cold war.

Either we all our in this together or we are not. I am not going to leave my countrymen alone at the border.
#NOICCTROPHY for me.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Press Release

No PR-284/2017-ISPR Dated: June 2, 2017
Rawalpindi - June 2, 2017:

Indian troops committed unprovoked firing along LOC in Nezapir sector today in the evening. 2 Civilians injured. Pakistan Army troops effectively responded to Indian firing.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Umm, was there restriction on trade and were soldiers on either side getting killed ?
Our situation is far more worse than cold war.

Either we all our in this together or we are not. I am not going to leave my countrymen alone at the border.
#NOICCTROPHY for me.
Let me try to explain....

Since the new govt has come in, we are constantly drawing new lines for the past two years which are favourable to us. Don't think this has been done even in the aftermath of 26/11.

I believe that the current idea is to have an incremental hardening of stance, depending on the situation.

When the forces are culling the jihadis on a daily basis and the conditions are favourable to us, why unnecessarily bring the world's attention.

I am sure if the pakis are not learning any lessons, at some point in near future what you say will happen. I am just saying all of it will not happen at one go, it will happen step by step.

raja696

Let me try to explain....

Since the new govt has come in, we are constantly drawing new lines for the past two years which are favourable to us. Don't think this has been done even in the aftermath of 26/11.

I believe that the current idea is to have an incremental hardening of stance, depending on the situation.

When the forces are culling the jihadis on a daily basis and the conditions are favourable to us, why unnecessarily bring the world's attention.

I am sure if the pakis are not learning any lessons, at some point in near future what you say will happen. I am just saying all of it will not happen at one go, it will happen step by step.
I agree with you about this plan , but ideally we should give up playing cricket match with them (to tell general public gov stance clearly). I sounded diplomatic but ideally giving up cricket is best thing.... second to it if it happens to play, bomb them simultaneously.

Terror attack on kabul ie our ancient brothers is intolerable, we have to stand up with them in soldarity and declare world we are not playing cricket venue because napakis supported proxy bomb blasts on afgans and as a symbol. Make as much noise as you can, use hashtag we stand against afgan massacre... through msm , sm

That will send a unity message to both afgan en iranian brothers against savage napakis :)

Hopefully we can gather more international sympathy to unite with us from flare up of unnecessary attention to our advantage by boycotting the venue.

This will even increase trust between iran, afgans to fight against common enemy napakis. We can guide them for simultaneous shelling from all three fronts.

Last edited:

PSYOP

Terrorists attack Indian Army in Qazigund, Kulgam; 1 dead, 4 injured; Jammu-Srinagar highway closed

Kulgam, June 3: One soldier died after a group of terrorists attacked an Indian Army convoy in Qazigund in Anantnag district and Kulgam in Jammu and Kashmir. According to the reports, the terrorists attacked the Army convoy at the Jammu-Srinagar highway which has injured four soldiers deployed in the area. The Jammu-Srinagar highway has been closed following the attack. The attack took place at the near Lower Munda tool post of Qazigund area of south Kashmir.

“The terrorists attacked an Army convoy near south Kashmir’s Qazigund town (in Anantnag district) when it was passing lower munda area along national highway,” a senior Army official said, adding, “Six jawans have been injured and condition of one of the soldiers is said to be critical.”

According to the reports, 5 Army troops have been injured in the Militants’ attack on army convoy near lower Munda in Qazigund South Kashmir. Informing of the attack on the Indian Army, a senior official said, “The terrorists ambushed the patrol vehicle of the Army convoy near lower munda bus stand along the highway.”

The area has been cordoned off and search operation is underway to track down the terrorists in the area.

View image on Twitter

According to the reports, the search is on for the terrorists in the area surrounding Qazigund and Kulgam in Jammu and Kashmir. In other reports, Pakistan violated ceasefire in Jammu & Kashmir’s Krishna Ghati Sector. Firing between the two countries is presently on. Earlier in the day, one civilian was reported to be injured in yet another ceasefire violation by Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) in Shahpur Kerni area of Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir which is the third ceasefire violation by the Pakistan Army in the last 36 hours.

http://www.india.com/news/india/ter...kulgam-jammu-srinagar-highway-closed-2197415/

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag
Terrorists attack Indian Army in Qazigund, Kulgam; 1 dead, 4 injured; Jammu-Srinagar highway closed

Kulgam, June 3: One soldier died after a group of terrorists attacked an Indian Army convoy in Qazigund in Anantnag district and Kulgam in Jammu and Kashmir. According to the reports, the terrorists attacked the Army convoy at the Jammu-Srinagar highway which has injured four soldiers deployed in the area. The Jammu-Srinagar highway has been closed following the attack. The attack took place at the near Lower Munda tool post of Qazigund area of south Kashmir.

“The terrorists attacked an Army convoy near south Kashmir’s Qazigund town (in Anantnag district) when it was passing lower munda area along national highway,” a senior Army official said, adding, “Six jawans have been injured and condition of one of the soldiers is said to be critical.”

According to the reports, 5 Army troops have been injured in the Militants’ attack on army convoy near lower Munda in Qazigund South Kashmir. Informing of the attack on the Indian Army, a senior official said, “The terrorists ambushed the patrol vehicle of the Army convoy near lower munda bus stand along the highway.”

The area has been cordoned off and search operation is underway to track down the terrorists in the area.

View image on Twitter

According to the reports, the search is on for the terrorists in the area surrounding Qazigund and Kulgam in Jammu and Kashmir. In other reports, Pakistan violated ceasefire in Jammu & Kashmir’s Krishna Ghati Sector. Firing between the two countries is presently on. Earlier in the day, one civilian was reported to be injured in yet another ceasefire violation by Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) in Shahpur Kerni area of Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir which is the third ceasefire violation by the Pakistan Army in the last 36 hours.

http://www.india.com/news/india/ter...kulgam-jammu-srinagar-highway-closed-2197415/
For every terrorists activities in Kashmir, there should be retaliation on the LOC by destroying additional posts of Pakistanis.

Pakistani positions should feel the heat and they should bear the cost of their proxies.

Track the families of these terrorists (if they are local) and they should also feel the heat. In case any member of their family is in state or center government jobs, they should be dismissed for their actions. Any one taking guns should know of the consequences of his actions.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Gotta feel for these Paki soldiers,they join their Army with so much fervour and their death is ignored as if they were pigs.
That's the ethos of the pussy Islamic Army of Porkistan. Remember they ignored hundreds of their soldiers who died in Kargil just because they wanted to hide the fact that they were actually Paki Army soldiers and not 'mujahideen' who were fighting in Kargil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles