Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

HA! If they could not accept 92,000 POW(they were ready to write them off as dead), why do we think they will accept a paltry number of just 15-20 deaths or even 150 (SS).

Give them an unislamic death (cremate their crucified bodies right in front of their posts), they will start fearing you.

Tarun Kumar

If 2 day assault can bring their air chief to war footing, imagine what weekly assault will do. It will bankrupt them. That is why I am really enjoying this converting Pakis to broiler chicken. We need Dhanush arty asap on LOC for some more fun biryani cooking show.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
And just check out the Porki media on this! The piggies are going oink oink over the false reports dished out by the ISPR which is in overdrive pelting out crap! Lol! I'm left aghast!

Check it out and the comments of these morons......

Indian troops open fire at vehicle carrying UN military observers

https://www.dawn.com/news/1335141/indian-troops-open-fire-at-vehicle-carrying-un-military-observers

S.J

Country flag
And just check out the Porki media on this! The piggies are going oink oink over the false reports dished out by the ISPR which is in overdrive pelting out crap! Lol! I'm left aghast!

Check it out and the comments of these morons......

Indian troops open fire at vehicle carrying UN military observers

https://www.dawn.com/news/1335141/indian-troops-open-fire-at-vehicle-carrying-un-military-observers
LOL, I read Dawn sometimes, but not the articles the comments section, just to laugh at the brainwashed inbreds and you know they don't disappoint me not a single time

mendosa

They've also said that they will have a rerun of the Kulbhushan case at ICJ. It seems their game plan is to apply for a hearing, knowing very well that the ICJ will reject it given that a judgement has already been delivered, then Pakis will claim that since the latest order from ICJ is that it has rejected to hear the Kulbhushan issue, therefore the issue is out of the purview of the ICJ and Pakistan is free to to as they please.

Paki logic 101.

IndianHawk

Country flag
These are Pakistani newspaper ads during 1971 war

Somebody must sue this useless allah which has not fulfilled false promise of Muslim invincibility.:hehe:

That same allah is not saving lives in Syria , Iraq , Yemen and even in pakistan. Muslims are dying like cockroaches everywhere. Even oil is not recovering and Arabs are shitting their pants.

So much for alla Almighty more like alla allshitty.:hippo:

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Su-30 MKI missing,Now report of fatal casualties in north of Tawang field firing range. Shortfall of mortor round. Direct hit on 4 ALSs. 1 casualty on the spot .......I hope I am not thinking too much...not becoming conspiracy theorist ....

mendosa

Somebody must sue this useless allah which has not fulfilled false promise of Muslim invincibility.:hehe:

That same allah is not saving lives in Syria , Iraq , Yemen and even in pakistan. Muslims are dying like cockroaches everywhere. Even oil is not recovering and Arabs are shitting their pants.

So much for alla Almighty more like alla allshitty.:hippo:
That's not true.

Allah has been working non-stop since 1400 years now, it's just that he was on a vacation in 1965, 1971 and 1999.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Su-30 MKI missing,Now report of fatal casualties in north of Tawang field firing range. Shortfall of mortor round. Direct hit on 4 ALSs. 1 casualty on the spot .......I hope I am not thinking too much...not becoming conspiracy theorist ....
Source????

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles