Life in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
The best karahi in Lahore is in Lakshami Chowk , Pakasia and Butt Karahi.
Mutton with butter and kali mirch .....ufff out of this world

Rashna

Country flag
I am not that much in to ancillaries and parts. lolz... I prefer ambiguous general meat.... that is acceptable to my senses..
Have you tried the karahi though?

Fazl e haq is actually famous for "siri paya" and is known as phajjay dey paai

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Indian ads --- No
Ads with Indian models - Yes
Are they bold - well may be some, where katrina is bathing in a tub :)
Do they show Indian dramas? - Yes few are shown
What do people think about those drama ? Some hate them some like. However new craze is the Turkish dramas. People gone crazy about them. Now some actors have started a campaign against them coz they effect their business. No one gone againts the Indian coz Indian dramas were no threat to the industry.

Now about my self. I like Indian dramas which are funny and are made and based either in Dehli or Punjab. I do not like indian drama where woman dress heavily with Gold and a young kid is married to a young boy bla bla Hate that kind of dramas. You see Dehli and Punjab culture is something we can associate to but not the Rajistan and South Indian
Well that is the truth.
I've seen Punjabis in Delhi have a soft corner for Pakistanis.
It's sometimes confusing. I mean you all are the same people who killed each other during the time of partition.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I am not that much in to ancillaries and parts. lolz... I prefer ambiguous general meat.... that is acceptable to my senses..
Have you tried the karahi though?
Have I tried karahi !!!!! have I tried karahi!!!! now you are insulting a Lahori. Of course I have. I love karahi, with khamiri roti and diet 7up.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Well that is the truth.
I've seen Punjabis in Delhi have a soft corner for Pakistanis.
It's sometimes confusing. I mean you all are the same people who killed each other during the time of partition.
Yes we killed each other and even we all are confused that why. However, in Lahore's older generation i have met old guys who now regret killing their neighbors.

Rashna

Country flag
lol..... i meant have you tried Fazl e haq karahi. I think in terms of food culture, lahore, amritsar, delhi would be similar.

Have I tried karahi !!!!! have I tried karahi!!!! now you are insulting a Lahori. Of course I have. I love karahi, with khamiri roti and diet 7up.

Rashna

Country flag
Have you seen this movie Qissa? Its Punjabi/hindi.

Yes we killed each other and even we all are confused that why. However, in Lahore's older generation i have met old guys who now regret killing their neighbors.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
lol..... i meant have you tried Fazl e haq karahi. I think in terms of food culture, lahore, amritsar, delhi would be similar.
Yes his model town branch, not the main branch which is in the shahi mohallah. The karahi was ok.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
what is the story .................................

Illusive

Country flag
@musalman Both countries should atleast organize food fairs, this way we get to know whose food is better:biggrin2:, each state and province opening their own stalls, the most crowded stall wins:)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I think Nihari is good and mouth watering !
I agree with you.

@musalman Both countries should atleast organize food fairs, this way we get to know whose food is better:biggrin2:, each state and province opening their own stalls, the most crowded stall wins:)
LOL yes they should. BTW we have south indian food in lahore.

Goan is best .. there no need for a logistical nightmare. ;)
Its about a sikh who is forced to flee from pakistan and a ghost. That earlier links is bad...
A ghost? full story kiya hai

Rashna

Country flag
Actually story complicated hain..... But it is kinda strange, gives goosebumps....
I agree with you.

LOL yes they should. BTW we have south indian food in lahore.

A ghost? full story kiya hai

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Explain Goan food.....................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles