LCA Tejas vs JF-17 Thunder

gadeshi

Don't mention him.
@farhan is another one technically-profanated hamster.
I allways demand any proof from him but without any viable results.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't mention him.
@farhan is another one technically-profanated hamster.
I allways demand any proof from him but without any viable results.
demand now.i will try to post them.the last time i had discussion with you was when i was in my village and the net was extremely slow.very low signal

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:rofl:

No. 3 on that list for Jet Fighters is Nighthawk (2 is B2 Spirit). Author does not even know what a jet fighter is. Great source :thumb:
indian media..i hope you dont take them seriously next time

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
indian media..i hope you dont take them seriously next time
:facepalm: @'Indian Media'
The author could very well be a Paki! Are you new to the internet?

Seriously, if you are not trolling here, you are retarded.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm: @'Indian Media'
The author could very well be a Paki! Are you new to the internet?

Seriously, if you are not trolling here, you are retarded.
i am not trolling.may be you

the author could be a paki(2nd name of indian).Not a PAKISTANI

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
jft ranks top 6th by the latest india times ranking

World's 7 best jet fighters | Rest of the World | Slide 2 | [url]www.indiatimes.com | Page 2[/url]
Farhan No-2, 3 on the list are not even jet fighters!!!!!!!

B2 is a bomber which can't even wag it's tail in front of a jet fighter

and the night hawk is primarily a strike aircraft and once it was shot down by old Soviet style Serbian SAM battery , it was hurriedly withdrawn fron service over yugoslovia!!!!!!!!. Is that the World No-2?

if he puts F-22 raptor in first place it doesnot mean the author is a aerodynamic genius!!!!!!!

Any 5th grde kid can compile a better list,

So according to this almighty list

Thunder can beat Su-30 MKI, Su-35 ,J-10, 11,,,,, till the N, Eurofighter, F-15, F-14 tomcat, Grippen C/D, Grippen NG, typhoon and the RAFALE to the pulp !!!!!!!

Really scary thought for the combined airforces of russia , china, US,sweeden, france, Britan!!!!!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan No-2, 3 on the list are not even jet fighters!!!!!!!

B2 is a bomber which can't even wag it's tail in front of a jet fighter

and the night hawk is primarily a strike aircraft and once it was shot down by old Soviet style Serbian SAM battery , it was hurriedly withdrawn fron service over yugoslovia!!!!!!!!. Is that the World No-2?

if he puts F-22 raptor in first place it doesnot mean the author is a aerodynamic genius!!!!!!!

Any 5th grde kid can compile a better list,

So according to this almighty list

Thunder can beat Su-30 MKI, Su-35 ,J-10, 11,,,,, till the N, Eurofighter, F-15, F-14 tomcat, Grippen C/D, Grippen NG, typhoon and the RAFALE to the pulp !!!!!!!

Really scary thought for the combined airforces of russia , china, US,sweeden, france, Britan!!!!!
Well i was just posting it out that never believe in indian media words..all those links about LCA being stealth and this and that..all of them are wrong.except the words of your ACM

dealwithit

Well i was just posting it out that never believe in indian media words..all those links about LCA being stealth and this and that..all of them are wrong.except the words of your ACM
Lol dont cry... We believe that JF 17 is 6th best fighter ..

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Why as a citizen of Pakistan you have put so much trust in ACM's words?

Do you even know what he said in full?

he said tejas is Mig-21 ++ now, but with full FOC and full opening of flight envelope it is equivalent to Grippen,

But the DDM as usual had a field day leaving out the latter part.

So as you said you should never trust the Indian Media,

Instead trust ACM's words that Tejas will be equivalent to respective grippen versions once the full flight envelope is opened.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Why as a citizen of Pakistan you have put so much trust in ACM's words?

Do you even know what he said in full?

he said tejas is Mig-21 ++ now, but with full FOC and full opening of flight envelope it is equivalent to Grippen,

But the DDM as usual had a field day leaving out the latter part.

So as you said you should never trust the Indian Media,

Instead trust ACM's words that Tejas will be equivalent to respective grippen versions once the full flight envelope is opened.
do you really think he understand what opening full flight envelop means, Junk fighter was inducted before the IOC and even before weapons tests was done. Just imagine all the pilots flying it without understand the aircraft fully. How dangerous it is. But then they are PAF pilots they can fly pigs. As it is the pilot which matters not the machine/pig.

Dazzler

do you really think he understand what opening full flight envelop means, Junk fighter was inducted before the IOC and even before weapons tests was done. Just imagine all the pilots flying it without understand the aircraft fully. How dangerous it is. But then they are PAF pilots they can fly pigs. As it is the pilot which matters not the machine/pig.
No need to challenge your brilliance here, as reflected from your post, but you need to see it with a realistic perspective. The "junk" fighter is in service, 60 of them, it will start IFR by this summer i.e the block 2, where is the "ultimate" light fighter?

I recall the IAF chief (former) categorized it as a 3++ gen fighter in terms of capability. Considering the overbudget and decreased flight characteristics, a mere 6g handling by the airframe, not to mention the ultimate Karevi and MMR radar saga, LCA has much ground to cover.

Lastly, the "junk" fighter got IOC within PAF in february 2008, In china, in november 2006.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
No need to challenge your brilliance here, as reflected from your post, but you need to see it with a realistic perspective. The "junk" fighter is in service, 60 of them, it will start IFR by this summer i.e the block 2, where is the "ultimate" light fighter?

I recall the IAF chief (former) categorized it as a 3++ gen fighter in terms of capability. Considering the overbudget and decreased flight characteristics, a mere 6g handling by the airframe, not to mention the ultimate Karevi and MMR radar saga, LCA has much ground to cover.

Lastly, the "junk" fighter got IOC within PAF in february 2008, In china, in november 2006.
Firstly, Only two squadrons are active, not three. So, unless the third was secretly activated or your squadrons have 30 AC per squadron, you do not have 60 JF-17s.

Secondly, the LCA does not have "decreased Flight characteristics". And btw, where did you drag out the 6g limit on the LCA structure? The fact that it has been tested out to +6g does not imply that its limited to 6g manuevres. There are higher priorities right now than to test the +8g capability.

Thirdly, the Two air forces clearly have different benchmarks for their AC. The PAF approved IOC to an aircraft which has very little, if at all any, Air to air capability. Fair enough, you were replacing strike fighters from you fleet with them.

On the other hand, the LCA will replace the Mig-21, which despite its poor reputation, remains a formiddable interceptor and CAS AC. As such, the LCA will directly be required to conduct these roles upon induction. No wonder we are seeing the IAF demand all round capabilitis from this AC.

Dazzler

sipri database lists 60 operational, i dont feel comfortable comparing a yet to be operational with an operational aircraft. When its operational, will debate then

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
sipri database lists 60 operational, i dont feel comfortable comparing a yet to be operational with an operational aircraft. When its operational, will debate then
does it got full operational clearance, with all the weapons ?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

He clearly referred it to MIG-21++ with pre IOC -2 parameter,

He also said once it completes all it's FOC parameter it will be a far different beast .And MK-2 will be just short of grippen NG-----His exact words.

So that implies Mk-1 to be in the grippen C/D league nothing to be ashamed of,

Dazzler

He clearly referred it to MIG-21++ with pre IOC -2 parameter,

He also said once it completes all it's FOC parameter it will be a far different beast .And MK-2 will be just short of grippen NG-----His exact words.

So that implies Mk-1 to be in the grippen C/D league nothing to be ashamed of,
arguing you is a waste of time, have seen it in another thread (s), you can satisfy your ego anyway you like

Peace :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles