LCA Tejas vs JF-17 Thunder

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Half of the thread is full of BS of Paki nationalist PR, Some of them very well broken here..

Provide some creditable links before claiming something, Otherwise you are wasting bandwidth here..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Btw, Details of French assistance will be very fascinating, There are no link from India or France suggest that..

Afaik, Tejas concept is based on GNAT and delta wing is preferred coz it was meant to be an interceptor..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yes for 100millions

they not just helped as indicated by indians but rather designed you the LCA.
Then prove that France designed LCA apart from providing technical cooperation. Prove it or leave it! We have plenty of proofs that it was designed by ADA.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Btw, Details of French assistance will be very fascinating, There are no link from India or France suggest that..

Afaik, Tejas concept is based on GNAT and delta wing is preferred coz it was meant to be an interceptor..
i guess this is not fair

They are calling this JFT again with no Source attached while i have posted indian ex admiral as the source.beside this in the past i had onlyknew that they had just helped you guys in designing a delta wing platform because of there old experience with delta wings.

Majority of the Pakistani posters in this thread has attached credible sources with claim and majority infact 95% of the indian member posts are without anything attached as a credible source...still calling JFT as bundar and blah blah without any source

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then prove that France designed LCA apart from providing technical cooperation. Prove it or leave it! We have plenty of proofs that it was designed by ADA.
but technical assistance worth 100millions is a big amount.considering the over all cost of LCA as 1.2billions.

i am right now not able to find the source about France assisted india in designing tejas(delta),though i will definately post it later

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
LCA Design Dassault france.

The Indian government has been seeking technical assistance from American and European manufacturers for the LCA programme, and a fierce competition has raged among Lockheed, Grumman and Northrop as well as British Aerospace, MBB, Dornier, and Dassault-Breguet. Finally, Dassault-Breguet was chosen for the LCA programme and won a$100 million technical cooperation contract with India's Aeronautical Development Authority.
Dassault-Breguet will assist the Indians in the design and systems integration ' of the aircraft. Thirty top-flight engineers from Dassault-Breguet are due in India shortly to act as technical advisers to IADA in charge of the LCA programme.

rediff.com: Admiral J G Nadkarni (retd) on the sad tale of the Light Combat Aircraft
FAKE :facepalm:
I didn't found a single word from that para in the link you provided :sad: or for matter of fact anywhere on the Internet.:lie:
@Kunal Biswas @Daredevil , please delete this quoted post above :lie:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
while i have posted indian ex admiral as the source.beside this in the past i had onlyknew that they had just helped you guys in designing a delta wing platform because of there old experience with delta wings.
FAKE :facepalm:
I didn't found a single word from that para in the link you provided :sad: or for matter of fact anywhere on the Internet.:lie:
@Kunal Biswas @Daredevil , please delete this quoted post above :lie:
As proved that you have been laying..

Quite an embarrassment, Isn't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
As proved that you have been laying..

Quite an embarrassment, Isn't it ?
well i had posted this directly from PDF.either the link is pulled to another article of him or something else because i am 100% sure i have seen this with the exact extract before.

http://www. defence. pk/forums/indian-defence/55907-lca-tejas-technology-development.html

Project definition commenced in October 1987 and was completed in September 1988. Dassault Aviation of France was hired as a consultant to review the PD and provide advice based on its extensive aviation expertise. The PD phase is a critical early element in the aircraft design and development process because from this flow key elements of the detailed design, manufacturing approach, and maintenance requirements
domain-b.com : Tejas LCA exports likely after operational induction

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Project definition commenced in October 1987 and was completed in September 1988. Dassault Aviation of France was hired as a consultant to review the PD and provide advice based on its extensive aviation expertise. The PD phase is a critical early element in the aircraft design and development process because from this flow key elements of the detailed design, manufacturing approach, and maintenance requirements
HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Round 2 : Fake again..

Read the link you posted..

==============

Don't quote Wiki as it can be edited any minute..

domain-b.com : Tejas LCA exports likely after operational induction

A chauhan

Country flag
Even if France provided review & advice it doesn't mean LCA was designed by them, fake links :facepalm:

I wonder what Pakis will say about AMCA which is another indigenous design.

p2prada

Dassault was a consultant during the design phase of the LCA. But they didn't design the LCA. The designers were an Indian team from ADA. Dassault helped in suggesting what can be done and what cannot be done, especially with our kind of resources.

After the PD phase, BAE and LM took over for the FCS software. That's after Dassault's analog FCS was rejected by ADA in favor of a fully digital FCS.

Currently EADS is ADA's partner. They are helping ADA mainly with the issue of undercarriage and weight reduction.

Btw, Farhan did not post anything fake here. It is correct information.

A chauhan

Country flag

Btw, Farhan did not post anything fake here. It is correct information.
He pasted Domain-b.com links which doesn't have any info about Dassault's assistance, so we called it fake links :- domain-b.com : Tejas LCA exports likely after operational induction ,

Heck! even Wikipedia page is updated with reference to that domain-b.com page :- HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However I do not deny the rest of the things you mentioned.

Pakis are again in a denial mode that ADA can not design aircrafts, they do not understand that denying the truth brings no luck, the more they ignore the truths the better for us.

Designed by SAAB :sad:
I also expect the same.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Round 2 : Fake again..

Read the link you posted..

==============

Don't quote Wiki as it can be edited any minute..
not every page can be edited in wiki.

the above i quoted from wiki is credible and is there from the past few years

anyway from official tejas site

Project definition commenced in October 1987 with French aircraft major Dassault Aviation as consultants.
Tejas - History - Timeline

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What Poster saying is not even closely related to the links he provided, Hence ' laying ' but in nice words we may use ' fake '..

Its not rocket science to understand that.. ;)

He pasted Domain-b.com links which doesn't have any info about Dassault's assistance, so we called it fake links :- domain-b.com : Tejas LCA exports likely after operational induction ,

Heck! even Wikipedia page is updated with reference to that domain-b.com page :- HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakis are again in a denial mode that ADA can not design aircrafts, they do not understand that denying the truth brings no luck, the more they ignore the truths the better for us.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

I also expect the same.
lca can design a fighter but the design will be like the present day LCA with no future..infact dead future considering the 40 lcamk1 order for a plane development for 3 decades.while even the LCA mk2 is now pushed into 2018.

PAC can design infact read about sabre II.official last month they said we can go for a smaller commercial aircraft if funds are provided.

A chauhan

Country flag
lca can design a fighter but the design will be like the present day LCA with no future..infact dead future considering the 40 lcamk1 order for a plane development for 3 decades.while even the LCA mk2 is now pushed into 2018.

PAC can design infact read about sabre II.official last month they said we can go for a smaller commercial aircraft if funds are provided.
You are saying that a compound delta wing tailless fighter with 40% composite materials has no future !!?? And JF-17 a metal plane has future? Think seriously mate. Tell me what will be your "excuse" about AMCA and its 3-4 wing tunnel designs?

You are comparing PAC with ADA :facepalm: unlike Sabre-II which was "based" on Chengdu F-7M Grumman Aerospace Corporation was design consultant and was rejected by PAF, LCA is a completely new design which is inducted in IAF.

What Poster saying is not even closely related to the links he provided, Hence ' laying ' but in nice words we may use ' fake '..

Its not rocket science to understand that.. ;)
By the term "consultation" he is deriving "complete design"as if we bought the design ! by that logic his Sabre-II was designed by Grumman Aerospace Corporation which was based on Chengdu F-7M an "old" design :lol: how can we expect a person to believe on indigenous products who has never seen any indigenous product in his own country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles