LCA Tejas vs JF-17 Thunder

SPIEZ

Country flag
The current state of LCA aka Last Chance Aircraft: 1350km/h max, 6g max, 22 AoA max, several hundreds of kilos overweight, no real confirmation of working radar, only weapon tested sofar is R-73, not a single round fired from its canon

Wonder where all your optimism comes from? In its current state LCA won't even survive an encounter with J7, let along JF-17.
I understand that China cannot import weapons from European nations and USA. They will have to be self reliant. Hence they ll have to hide the flaws if any exists, also yes their aircrafts have flown.

But in India's case we don't have to hide the flaws. We can call a spade a spade. We can also call the best of aircrafts for survey, test all of themm reject unnecessary planes and select the ones with quality.

My question do men of stature ride in local cars or imported cars :taunt:

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ TONY 4562

IAF HAS very HIGH STANDARDS

So unless LCA is PERFECT IAF will not induct it and it will BECOME perfect in a few years :taunt:

Your PLAAF and your beggar friend PAF has very LOW standards :taunt:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The current state of LCA aka Last Chance Aircraft: 1350km/h max, 6g max, 22 AoA max, several hundreds of kilos overweight, no real confirmation of working radar, only weapon tested sofar is R-73, not a single round fired from its canon

Wonder where all your optimism comes from? In its current state LCA won't even survive an encounter with J7, let along JF-17.
Dont worry it will be directly go in combat and first kill would be chine or pakistai aircaft as the case may, but if it is junk fighter then it will hurt both the countries. One stone two kills.

Tolaha

Far less is done or known about the J20. But some of us here believe its far better than PAKFA!

Tolaha

Dont go that road tony. Even though you are ruled by a nanny state that spoon feeds what its citizen should know, there are far more articles in the net on Chinese quality than other countries.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Good that your JOINT FAILURE NO 17 is show how flying...it will soon be a target practice for LCA.....lets analyse that in coming threads.

balai_c

Deming Prize - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Deming prize, established in December 1950 in honor of W. Edwards Deming, was originally designed to reward Japanese companies for major advances in quality improvement. Over the years it has grown, under the guidance of Japanese Union of Scientists and Engineers (JUSE) to where it is now also available to non-Japanese companies, albeit usually operating in Japan, and also to individuals recognized as having made major contributions to the advancement of quality. The awards ceremony is broadcast every year in Japan on national television.

Two categories of awards are made annually, the Deming Prize for Individuals and the Deming Application Prize.

Winners of application prize:

TVS Motor Company (TVSMC)[2]

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., the world's first tractor company to win.[3]
Rane Brake Lining Ltd.
Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd.

Indo Gulf Fertilisers Ltd.
LUCAS TVS[citation needed]
SRF limited [4]

Rane Engine Valve Ltd
Rane TRW Steering Systems Ltd.(SGD)
Krishna Maruti Ltd., Seat Division

Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd (SIS), the first Singapore-based company to win.[2]

Rane (Madras) Ltd.

Tata Steel, the first integrated steel plant in Asia to win Deming award in 2008

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good that your JOINT FAILURE NO 17 is show how flying...it will soon be a target practice for LCA.....lets analyse that in coming threads.
What you mean by 'soon', 2099 or 2199? I first learnt of the LCA project when I was a child, now 3 degrees, 5 jobs and 2 wifes later, all you can show for the last chance aircraft is 6g, if that is not Ãœber-pathetic, i don't know what else is?

Tamil Arasan

The word Quality isn't exactly compatible with anything indian, sorry!

Tony we too can post many pictures from China about your quality, also unlike China in India we have freedom for Journalism and a Nano car catching fire will be a big news in India, where us in China every thing is state controlled even to report a news in media - including your failures...

Below is a example for the word Quality from China, so before pointing fingers on us - see yourself in mirror...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What you mean by 'soon', 2099 or 2199? I first learnt of the LCA project when I was a child, now 3 degrees, 5 jobs and 2 wifes later, all you can show for the last chance aircraft is 6g, if that is not Ãœber-pathetic, i don't know what else is?
Changing 5 jobs and 2 wives?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
The word Quality isn't exactly compatible with anything indian, sorry!

Tony we too can post many pictures from China about your quality, also unlike China in India we have freedom for Journalism and a Nano car catching fire will be a big news in India, where us in China every thing is state controlled even to report a news in media - including your failures...

Below is a example for the word Quality from China, so before pointing fingers on us - see yourself in mirror...

That building is still intact, this tells you something about the materials used. The picture shows an incident in a modern city where people dress decently and the city looks like a city instead of a gabbage dump. I'll take that over this any given day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamil Arasan

That building is still intact, this tells you something about the materials used. The picture shows an incident in a modern city where people dress decently and the city looks like a city instead of a gabbage dump. I'll take that over this any given day.
"That building is still intact, this tells you something about the materials used." Well this shows your level of IQ, I will take your point - agreed the material used is good, the material used is not an issue hear, we are talking about quality, because when some one buy a house in a new building they expect the building to give shelter and protection for at-least 25 years - not a building which will be uprooted from the ground over night, imagine if the building is occupied by people and how many would have been dead - I believe you may even say we build coffins in the name of residential building and marvel at your quality and engineering talent which can build grave yard in the name of building...

by the way a country with more then a billion population will have poor too, even China too have lots of poor living in country side - below are some sample images...

Tolaha

3 degrees, 5 jobs and 2 wives?
Bechara... Chinese maal aur kitni tikthi!!

You wanna know whats really uber pathetic?
Simple...That would be showing a fallen new building as an example of a nations quality!

KUSH JHA

lca is unique fighter ,in its own way. It has got delta wing design which makes it unstable (which is controlled by it's mission computer like in b-2 bombers) but but....makes it highly monueverable,, who knows if it would be better than f-16...IT is our own design,,and is very innovative,,,
where as jf-17 is a cheap shit ,,,, to make it inexpensive chinese civilian hardware is used,,,programs like c,and c++ are used.it is basically design based on mig-21..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles