Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

sthf

Country flag
ICJ verdicts and suitcases are toilet papers itself, whole world knows and doesn’t care or give a fly fuck to what they say. So, no protestation should be raised on the responsibility of previous decision of ours which would be done according to our law and considering to national security.

mendosa

That's not really true is it. :) Courts don't work like that. I wonder what the court can do if or when the Pakis ignore the verdict.
From a purely legal procedural point of view, the next logical step for a nation which has won a case in ICJ against another nation which is refusing to abide by its verdict is to escalate the matter to UNSC under Article 7, it gives the UN the right to conduct military operation against the errant state.

I'm not saying India should do this, but that's one of the options available. We need to see if we can find instances of countries refusing to abide by ICJ and how it was handled.

This drama of Pakistan has put them in hot water. They spent 300 crore on stone pelters in Kashmir and got no conclusive result out of it. Spent 15 crore on a wig wearing retard with fake British accent, and got nothing out of it. They are wasting China's money which was given to them as CPEC bribe. :pound:

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
That s one damn costly toilet paper to clean their shit ass :lol:...Might be a paper made of the Holy book of Ghazwa-e-Hind which these porki s read everyday in their madrasas ..

Then porkis are world's most idiotic people in the whole world.
Becuase you just wasted 5 lakh pounds on a toilet paper.
Instead you should have used it to buy burnol it would have been helpful now for you butt hurt . :bounce:

mendosa

The Paki logic about not attending ICJ holds no water. Once you are summoned by a court, if you don't go then the case is declared against you by default. Not going was not even an option. They are making it look as if they would have dodged a verdict if they had not gone. If this was the case, then everyone who knows they are going to lose a case would have simply sat at home and ignored court summons and avoided conviction.

They wanted to escalate the matter, now the matter has been escalated. Now if they ignore ICJ verdict, they will face international pressure. If they try to settle the matter with India, they will look like idiots. If it comes out that they have killed or tortured Kulbhushan, they will face the music. There's no way it ends well for them.

They had arrested a person, if they wanted to use it as a leverage, they should have done it through backchannel. They announced the arrest to the world and made a fool of themselves when they couldn't justify the arrest. In the process, India ended up capturing one of their senior ISI operatives from Nepal, now there's no question of trading him off. He disappeared, but India never claimed to have arrested him. Poor guy, he must be cursing ISI. :pound:

This is what inbreeding does to the brain.

Last edited:

jadoogar

Country flag
Such verdicts are toilet paper for Pakis. Kulbhushan won't be freed by Pakis even if UN security council passed a resolution.

However a prisoner exchange could be arrange similar to the IA 814 in 1999 when Maulana Masod Azhar (chief of Jaish) was traded for the hostages.
My assessment is that either Shri Kulbhushan is dead or has been so badly hurt by these criminal Pakis in torture sessions that if still alive they cannot present Shri KJ to the outside world and expose once again what Pakis do and what they are.

In the recent disappearances of 5 blogger / activists - in those couple of days of custody the activists had nerve damage and had been injected with unknown substances. One was never released, likely because they tortured him so much that releasing him wouldd have exposed that brutality. Therefore they probably killed him. Knowing what Pakis are, Shri Kulbhushan must have endured worse. We will know in a few weeks. If consular access is not provided then these being Pakis the conclusions are obvious.

S.J

Country flag
The Paki logic about not attending ICJ holds no water. Once you are summoned by a court, if you don't go then the case is declared against you by default. Not going was not even an option. They are making it look as if they would have dodged a verdict if they had not gone. If this was the case, then everyone who knows they are going to lose a case would have simply sat at home and ignored court summons and avoided conviction.

They wanted to escalate the matter, now the matter has been escalated. Now if they ignore ICJ verdict, they will face international pressure. If they try to settle the matter with India, they will look like idiots. If it comes out that they have killed or tortured Kulbhushan, they will face the music. There's no way it ends well for them.

They had arrested a person, if they wanted to use it as a leverage, they should have done it through backchannel. They announced the arrest to the world and made a fool of themselves when they couldn't justify the arrest. In the process, India ended up capturing one of their senior ISI operatives from Nepal, now there's no question of trading him off. He disappeared, but India never claimed to have arrested him. Poor guy, he must be cursing ISI. :pound:

This is what inbreeding does to the brain.
It would be interesting to see what the inbreds do now

PSYOP

For anyone involved in spying and sabotage, the case is tried in military court, a lawyer is assigned to defend the suspect like this Kulbhusan jadhav and the procedure is the same for all foreigners, so he would be soon encounter with this same providence.

Jindal transported the message of Modi (which seems to be about Kulbhushan Jadhav), but I guess didn’t worked through back-channels process.

Back channels and ICJ failed, what’s next step of india UN council? :lol:

S.J

Country flag
For anyone involved in spying and sabotage, the case is tried in military court, a lawyer is assigned to defend the suspect like this Kulbhusan jadhav and the procedure is the same for all foreigners, so he would be soon encounter with this same providence.

Jindal transported the message of Modi (which seems to be about Kulbhushan Jadhav), but I guess didn’t worked through back-channels process.

ICJ failed?
Where is the proof Mr.Jadhav was involved in spying , instead of crying about no jurisdiction in ICJ you should have presented the proof about your claims and proved to the whole world he is a spy. Idher aake bhackcodi Karne ke badle jaake prove karo .

porky_kicker

Country flag

how about this next step abrogating indus water treaty :)

all these years u were eating and drinking indian piss and shit , now these will also be denied.:pound:

then where will porkis go begging ICJ ? or WB ? or ur step father the chinks ? or ur father the americans ?:biggrin2:

do u know the no of pigs caught in india , how about them be given the death of a pig , the body count will be highest on ur side .:devil:

like the porky major who was caught recently he will simply disappear , u should wonder why till date no FIR was filed :lol:

this much i know for sure , my friend who is in the IB told me categorical that if yadav is killed then , majority of the porkis nabbed will be killed after extraction of intel , their cases wont be registered under law , which was being done till now.

Shadow

Country flag

Paki media on the ICJ judgement.They are devastated.

PSYOP

how about this next step abrogating indus water treaty :)

all these years u were eating and drinking indian piss and shit , now these will also be denied.:pound:

then where will porkis go begging ICJ ? or WB ? or ur step father the chinks ? or ur father the americans ?:biggrin2:

do u know the no of pigs caught in india , how about them be given the death of a pig , the body count will be highest on ur side .:devil:

like the porky major who was caught recently he will simply disappear , u should wonder why till date no FIR was filed :lol:

this much i know for sure , my friend who is in the IB told me categorical that if yadav is killed then , majority of the the porkis nabbed will be killed after extraction of intel , their cases wont be registered under law , which was being done till now.
You know? The 26 people, who are mislaid in India recently your media was telling and saying were our ISI agents, I have enough sources to claim that presents a big time precariously ahead coming to your side, may be an upsetting one. And, there are many Indians living in Afghanistan, Nepal, Iran, Bangladesh, and Sri lanka, so easy for us to imprisonment them and make them imperceptible to the outside world may be in near future. Just wait for the coming days.

itsme

Country flag
You know? The 26 people, who are mislaid in India recently your media was telling and saying were our ISI agents, I have enough sources to claim that presents a big time precariously ahead coming to your side, may be an upsetting one. And, there are many Indians living in Afghanistan, Nepal, Iran, Bangladesh, and Sri lanka, so easy for us to imprisonment them and make them imperceptible to the outside world may be in near future. Just wait for the coming days.
Lol and Pakis dont live anywhere outside of Pakistan? Have you guys found your missing ISI agent yet? haha

S.J

Country flag
K.C.Singh on CNN News 18 is saying even if we get access to Shri.Jadhav it will go the Sarabjit Singh way

armyofhind

Country flag
Wet dreams of a madrassa educated nanha jihadi.

Abey buklund, you idiots are such low lifes....always jumping to try to gain parity with India or Indians.

You stand nowhere technologically, economically, militarily, or in any field for that matter when compared to India.. yet it is beyond any prudent understanding as to why you even claim parity.

The most you can do is prepare wave after wave of your jahil araam as terrorists. That's it.
If you really put that much effort into the progress of your country, you would've probably seen a different Pakistan today than the shithole it is right now.

porky_kicker

Country flag
lol ur delusional as usual ,

pakis like to dish these words very much like "wait something big is happening" , "we have a big surprise for you" etc etc.:blah::blah::blah:

jackasses like u dont have the brains or intellectual acumen to understand the very simple fact that it is very difficult to carry a extraction operation in a foreign country because the said host country from where any countries national is illegally extracted will bang ur ass big time both diplomatically and "covertly".

it is a question of sovereignty , which no country will comprise with.

not every country is like porkistan where paki generals take money to sell their citizens to Americans etc.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Afghanistan, Nepal, Iran, Bangladesh, and Sri lanka these countries will bang ur ass big time if ur operatives caught . :):):)

last i checked some of them were banging porkistan till a few days ago very hard .:pound::pound::pound:

back in india , patience is running out pretty fast , the guys here want permission to engage in kinetic operations inside porkistan itself . just like in the olds days of punjab insurgency, where the fight was taken to porkistan , so much so ur ISI begged a Jordanian to approach India to negotiate surrender terms.

did u know that , oh forgive me i forgot u guys are 7 feet tall, u dont need books and knowledge, when u can simply pull facts out of ur ass or better still remain delusional .

lol i tire of ur porky delusions.:doh::doh::doh:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If "idea of India" gang are smart enough, they will take up the cause of paki military courts trying foreign nationals.

In modi raj their kharcha paani is anyways reduced considerably, might as well pick up this cause. There might be countries who have a beef with paki army, willing to sponsor the campaign.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles