Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

vinuzap

you , your family and whole generation will care because of response which will come which your new master chinese will also not be able to save

btw this pakistani retard should fight its establishment that after caring nothing and still paying 5 lakh pound to another retard lawyer such is the present circumstance

Brood Father

Country flag
India is dreadfully tried to divert world attention by presenting Kulbhushan's case from a benevolent angle. India has been 'trying to hide its real façade by taking the case of Kulbhushan Jadhav to the ICJ, but in the end nothing would attain only benefited us to internationalize the issue of “ terrorism” that who is the spreader and who is the “receiver” in the end. :lol:
Exasperating farrago of distortions, misrepresentations&outright lies being broadcast by an unprincipled nation masquerading as a sovereign country :pound::pound::pound::basanti::cruisin2::hippo:

xeaaex

@xeaaex

See this :

Claiming that Pakistan was not given custody of Kasab. BC for 10 years we sent proofs and they kept saying that he is not their citizen, now they are claiming that they were not given access.

The first requirement to be a Muslim is that logic is not allowed.

They don't give a shit about our legalistic arguments about what happens in ICJ and UN. Just open any debate and they are talking about 1948 UN resolutions like a parrot.
That's exactly what Indian government wants, they won't provide access to kulbhushan jadhav even if they want to they can't, because there is 99% chance that he is dead.
Anyway it's a win win situation for India.
If they can't accept the verdict of ic then, icj or related forums won't entertain them if 1000's of porki soldiers in pok get killed.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
If they can't accept the verdict of ic then, icj or related forums won't entertain them if 1000's of porki soldiers in pok get killed.
That's not really true is it. :) Courts don't work like that. I wonder what the court can do if or when the Pakis ignore the verdict.

xeaaex

India is dreadfully tried to divert world attention by presenting Kulbhushan's case from a benevolent angle. India has been 'trying to hide its real façade by taking the case of Kulbhushan Jadhav to the ICJ, but in the end nothing would attain only benefited us to internationalize the issue of “ terrorism” that who is the spreader and who is the “receiver” in the end. :lol:
You porkis are one of the most idiotic people on the face of the earth, sometimes i thank god you guys got seperated from us.
Porkis can prove they won even if the loose.
Such mentality will take you nowhere.
And yes if you really have guts then prove hindu terrorism exist.

And i sincerely hope that hindu terrorism shoul have existed. There wouldn't only be 1 % hindus left in porkistan from 20% during partition and there wouldn't have been 14% muzzie population in India from 2 percent during partition.
Talk your shit to your porki public only they will believe to your porki propoganda.

xeaaex

That's not really true is it. :) Courts don't work like that. I wonder what the court can do if or when the Pakis ignore the verdict.
There should be certain consequences or else what's the use of pursuing such a endeavour.
I think there is something more to it.
Lets wait and watch.

Brood Father

Country flag
O retarded fuckface..this was the argument given by Harish salve to ICJ so that decision making may be hastened
Like i said before you can do whatever you want to our officer but mind you the implication will be highly disastrous for you
We will give a big fuck you on IWT and as well as in other bilateral issues

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Such verdicts are toilet paper for Pakis. Kulbhushan won't be freed by Pakis even if UN security council passed a resolution.

However a prisoner exchange could be arrange similar to the IA 814 in 1999 when Maulana Masod Azhar (chief of Jaish) was traded for the hostages.

Last edited:

PSYOP

ICJ verdicts and suitcases are toilet papers itself, whole world knows and doesn’t care or give a fly fuck to what they say. So, no protestation should be raised on the responsibility of previous decision of ours which would be done according to our law and considering to national security.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Such verdicts are toilet paper for Pakis.
I don't think so. Contempt of ICJ always snowballs into precedents that boomerang. It also affects credit with World Bank, IMF, etc. Pakis will lose diplomatic ammo when we needle them with IWT-related stuff in the future.

Modi's strategy here is to make it "costly" for Pak to make Kulbhushan their Kasab. They've already bled at least 15 crore PKR at the Hague in legal costs.

Furthermore, ICJ told Pakistan that if Kulbhushan dies in their custody before the case is closed at the Hague, their (Paki's) case would be "severely prejudiced" against. Even if he dies in Pak custody, Pak will make it easier for India to win this case, which will give India a whole suite of diplomatic and legal rewards that can be cashed in later.

The worst part for Pak? Even if they paint Kulbhushan as a bloodthirsty demon and execute him tomorrow to satisfy some airhead general's bloodlust, it simply won't fly in International fora. They'll get zero sympathy.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Nonentity cares of ICJ, only coast-to-coast security interests comes first, that is already unambiguous.
achaaaa???
then why are you here to tell us that? I am sure somewhere in your body in a very sensitive part there is chilli effect going on which is converting into fumes and burns. Which you are trying to hide.

xeaaex

ICJ verdicts and suitcases are toilet papers itself, whole world knows and doesn’t care or give a fly fuck to what they say. So, no protestation should be raised on the responsibility of previous decision of ours which would be done according to our law and considering to national security.
Then porkis are world's most idiotic people in the whole world.
Becuase you just wasted 5 lakh pounds on a toilet paper.
Instead you should have used it to buy burnol it would have been helpful now for you butt hurt . :bounce:

captscooby81

Country flag
paki pigs talking about national security is like pig talking about the smell of the Ditch its rolling in ..You bloody have all the worlds terrorist inside your own country and do you need someone from india to come and fuck you guys ..

And remember when we roll into paki land then even if you get biggest of the locks its not going to save your national security ..royal faaaak is awaiting for you trust me....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles