Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

singhboy98

Country flag
The sooner this Paki Col story disappears from media the better- these India Today clowns are doing great damage- these morons are a bigger threat than Paki NDTV-

And It is in India's benifit that Pakis kill Kulbhushan Sir- It would be a great loss- But his sacrifice won't go in vain-
This ISI bastard Habib was one of the crucial members of the team that abducted Mr. Jadhav.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Nobody in public forums (except little fanboy claims) can claims if he was a RAW agent or not neither it's the first case when Indian intelligence assets captured in Pak (both civilian and RAW)

If civilians started to know the working of RAW their manpower composition, how and whom they recruit then it must be a failure of the agency and OPSEC. Even the agents don't know much about the organization expect for their immediate superiors whom they report.

This applies to the other wings of the Armed forces to certain extent. When Indian Navy personnel were learning to Operate Styx Anti ship missiles and Osa class Missile boats in Soviet Union for months apart from Russian language, even their family members didn't knew their whereabouts.

Posting the info of LoC posts, their equipment, troops strength, name of the unit etc is strictly prohibited.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Mr. Jadhav, an erstwhile Marine Commando, was/is indeed a R&AW operative. He had been in deep cover since the last 4-5 years. There is a strong thinking in the circles that Mr. Jadhav was double crossed by one of his sources.
What is your evidence or are you just shooting from the hip?

Tarun Kumar

My view is that we should not take a knee jerk action. The Paki army will not take such a major decision without consulting the Chinese. It is a well thought out decision especially because it came after Dalai Lama's Tawang visit. Now if we kill that Paki operative and dump his body on the border , Pakis will claim that India is playing game of assassinations so they will try to assassinate our people in afghanistan as legitimate action weakening our influence on afghan land. In return we can do the same in Nepal but that will immediately bring Nepal to Chinese orbit. End result will be that we will loose influence in both afghanistan and nepal. So we have to be very careful.My sense is that we should withdraw our non essential/essential staff from Afghanistan asap and quietly kill that Paki operative while claiming no knowledge of his whereabouts. In the meantime hanging of yadav should be used as excuse to kick out Paki embassy from India. The Chinese are playing a very very clever game with us using Pakistan. That is why I was always against Dalai's visit to Tawang. Chinese are very very clever adversaries, posturing is useless against them

captscooby81

Country flag
He is saying that the death penalty was awarded suddenly to make Pakistan strong for negotiations with India for the so called Lt.Col Habib if he was in the control of indian agencies . He says the capture of spies are not something new and it happens between both india and pak for very long time .So Jadhav will not be hanged and mostly will rot in the paki jail for 10 years after he may be exchanged..

What did he say? I don't know hindi ?

square

Strategic Issues
sure , they will drag the matter like that of surbjeet singh.....
so much media event has been created around him , like that of surbjeet .......actually it suits pakistan.......better not to repeat the surbjeet episode because it not going to work.....they not going to leave him after framing him on blochistan....
only option we have is to consider him as a martyr.....

shaheedo ki chitao per lagegey har bara meley...
vatan per mitney wallo ka yehi baki nisha hoga !!!!

Bornubus

This was email that dumb officer of pak army recd,... his email is exposed and i can't find this organisation anywhere ....overnight gayab kardi :biggrin2::bounce:

View attachment 15036
Even this ancient English name Mark Thomson :lol: which itself sounds fishy for ordinary MNC worker let alone an ISI Col

square

Strategic Issues
Even this ancient English name Mark Thomson :lol: which itself sounds fishy for ordinary MNC worker let alone an ISI Col
This was email that dumb officer of pak army recd,... his email is exposed and i can't find this organisation anywhere ....overnight gayab kardi :biggrin2::bounce:

View attachment 15036

if someone from pakistan side goes missing , how it is related to india ??

pakistani are making propoganda on everything....

Bornubus

if someone from pakistan side goes missing , how it is related to india ??

pakistani are making propoganda on everything....
It's a guess not a claim. Whether or not he was captured by RAW, Nepal has a big RAW footprint. There are several cases.

Nepali politician and MLA on ISI and Dawood payroll Mirza Dilshad Beg was assassinated by RAW in the past (allegedly)

raja696

View attachment 15036

Most likely this email message also faked by isi desperately to make him look legitimate (undercover) officer. Its a forwarded message lol Date and time can be edited.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Most likely this email message also faked by isi desperately to make him look legitimate (undercover) officer. Its a forwarded message lol Date and time can be edited.
If you look closely its Reply mail, which is forwarded, now if the ISI man has abducted, then how can he forward it?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I say this episode has been created to bring us back to the table. This also indicates that modi has kept his word that he won't talk to pakis until violence stops.

Hints I am taking are :
1) the parallel track meeting that happened yesterday in Delhi.
2) Barkha tweeting about second track.
3) now this quote by pak NSA
4) planned visit of American NSA this month.

But I have no hopes in talks, they are useless. More over when ever there are talks, tango attacks increase.

#PakistanNSA says #India, Pakistan 'cannot remain enemies forever'; they need to engage and resolve their disputes.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I say this episode has been created to bring us back to the table. This also indicates that modi has kept his word that he won't talk to pakis until violence stops.
Because India called to end back channel talks after the verdict, but they want to continue. They will like to talk Kashmir, India will say stop the guns first. This is of no use.

If they are trying to connect this issue again with Kashmir than India have to play smart. This issue has nothing to do with Kashmir.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I do not understand what "peace in the region" means or what is the purpose of talks with Pakistan.India wants PoK back(or may even settle for current LoC as IB),but Pakistan won't give up on its demand for Kashmir or stop sending Jihadis.No need for talks to figure this out

square

Strategic Issues
It's a guess not a claim. Whether or not he was captured by RAW, Nepal has a big RAW footprint. There are several cases.

Nepali politician and MLA on ISI and Dawood payroll Mirza Dilshad Beg was assassinated by RAW in the past (allegedly)
who is propogating that he get abducted ?....pakistan

who is giving his details to media.?.....pakistan

this colonal might be seating in isi office , enjoying the plan well executed.....a plan to justify the death sentance......thats all....

Akshay_Fenix

who is propogating that he get abducted ?....pakistan

who is giving his details to media.?.....pakistan

this colonal might be seating in isi office , enjoying the plan well executed.....a plan to justify the death sentance......thats all....
But not 1 word has been uttered about missing ex-ISI personel by India. Isn't that strange.

And what does Pakistan get from creating this drama.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles