Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
I have a different view, concept of nationalism and national unity did not exist among the Rajas during those periods. Every raja has some grievance or the other with his neighbour, lots of politics.

We can discuss this some other time.
Thing is neither of anyone of oyr ancestors did enough.Else we wouldnot be slaves for 900 years.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I guess India can't. Pakistan already declared their asset went missing from the Nepali soil. How can India accept they grabbed him from a foreign land? If India would be the first to declare to arrest him on allegation of attempting unauthorised entry inside India then it would be meaningful. But now such moves can't be taken. Maximum what can be done I think (in reality does it matter whatweI do think at all ? )is India may arrange a press meeting where they may say actually India rescued that Habib from kidnappers. Maximum that is possible I guess.
India can, there is not just one Lt. Colonel belonging to intel in Pak army. But it will take time. After inputs from this Lt. Colonel.
I am sure Pakistan will have to revise the Modus operandi after his capture as many officers and operatives have been compromised.

According to Pakistan it is missing from Nepal. Let it be.. India has their man that's the point. If India cannot declare, Nepal can :), dead or alive ;)

This is the time to test India's relation with Nepal.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look how desperate Porkistan is. It has already started pissing in their pants. Look what is circulating in porkistan media.

https://dnd.com.pk/india-terminates-back-channel-diplomacy-with-pakistan/127204

India terminates back channel diplomacy with Pakistan after death sentence awarded to Yadev by military court

New Delhi, India: Modi Sarkar (Government) has decided to terminate back channel diplomacy with Islamabad and also decided to withdraw from Indus Water Treaty (IWT) talks scheduled to be held in Washington this week.

The decision of terminating back channel diplomacy process came after the news of announcement of death sentence to detained Navy officer Kulbhushan Yadav by Pakistani Military Court for his alleged involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan.

Pakistani Military Court claimed that Yadev is spy and agent of Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) while New Delhi denied allegations.

India terminates back channel diplomacy with Pakistan after death sentence awarded to Yadev by military court

Back channel diplomacy was initiated by both countries on the request of Trump administration in mid of March and New Delhi held IWT talks in Islamabad on March 21-22. It was decided that secretary level talks over IWT would be held in Washington in second week of April.

New Delhi while reacting over death sentence of Yadev said that if the order was carried out (his death sentence), it would be perceived as “premeditated murder”.

“The proceedings that have led to the sentence against Shri Jadhav are farcical in the absence of any credible evidence against him. It is significant that our High Commission was not even informed that Shri Jadhav was being brought to trial,” said the Indian Foreign office.

While the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) of Pakistan Armed Forces said that the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has confirmed death sentence awarded by the Field General Court Martial (FGCM) to Yadev.

The ISPR said that the FGCM tied Kulbushan Jadhav under section 59 of Pakistan Army Act (PAA) 1952 and Section 3 of official Secret Act of 1923, and found him guilty of all the charges.

According to Dispatch News Desk (DND) news agency, Kulbushan Jadhav confessed before a Magistrate and the Court that he was tasked by RAW to plan, coordinate and organize espionage and sabotage activities aiming to destabilize and wage war against Pakistan by impeding the efforts of Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) for restoring peace in Balochistan and Karachi.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mean while the porkistan has started pissing in its pants. Just see what porki Defence Minister "KHAJWA ASIF" is saying.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pakistans-sentence-against-kulbhushan-jadhav-10-developments/articleshow/58130776.cms

Pakistan's sentence against Kulbhushan Jadhav: 10 developments

TIMESOFINDIA.COM|Apr 11, 2017, 07.14 PM IST
  1. India today warned Pakistan to consider the "consequences" on their ties if Kulbhushan Jadhav is hanged in the alleged espionage case and vowed to go "out of the way" to save him amid widespread outrage in the country. Pakistan meanwhile defended its decision and said that Jadhav has 60 days within which to appeal against his sentence.
  2. Jadhav can appeal against sentence within 60 days
    Pakistan's defence minister Khawaja Asif today said that Kulbhushan Jadhav, who has been awarded the death penalty on espionage charges, has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.

Slamming India's charge that the proceedings leading to Jadhav's sentencing were farcical and his execution will be considered an act of premeditated murder, Asif insisted that there was nothing in the legal proceedings that was against the law.

"They (India) used the term 'premeditated murder'. As a reply, all I want to say is that we have followed all the rules and regulations, and the laws of the land," Asif was quoted as saying by Pakistan's Dawn.

cyclops

Country flag
I think the Pakis are just plain stupid, they somehow have made themselves believe that poking a giant will subdue it.
This shoot and scoot tactic has clearly not worked for decades and it won't work now, a long term goal apparently is beyond these dumb hicks.
If nothing else they are at best trying to gain some of that shattered ego they have lost since last year.

No matter, if he is hung, the repercussions from our side should aim to show these "napakis" their "aukaat". Once in a while they need to be reminded that they are a nation defeated, and will remain under the Indian yoke forever.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Mean while the porkistan has started pissing in its pants. Just see what porki Defence Minister "KHAJWA ASIF" is saying.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pakistans-sentence-against-kulbhushan-jadhav-10-developments/articleshow/58130776.cms

Pakistan's sentence against Kulbhushan Jadhav: 10 developments

TIMESOFINDIA.COM|Apr 11, 2017, 07.14 PM IST
  1. India today warned Pakistan to consider the "consequences" on their ties if Kulbhushan Jadhav is hanged in the alleged espionage case and vowed to go "out of the way" to save him amid widespread outrage in the country. Pakistan meanwhile defended its decision and said that Jadhav has 60 days within which to appeal against his sentence.
  2. Jadhav can appeal against sentence within 60 days
    Pakistan's defence minister Khawaja Asif today said that Kulbhushan Jadhav, who has been awarded the death penalty on espionage charges, has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.

Slamming India's charge that the proceedings leading to Jadhav's sentencing were farcical and his execution will be considered an act of premeditated murder, Asif insisted that there was nothing in the legal proceedings that was against the law.

"They (India) used the term 'premeditated murder'. As a reply, all I want to say is that we have followed all the rules and regulations, and the laws of the land," Asif was quoted as saying by Pakistan's Dawn.

This verdict was,given because they wanted India to declare that India nabbed their man. They thought India will do some exchange offers. India did not and now once verdict is given it has to be cancelled so another trial will start.
I won't be surprized that the missing Lt. colonel will return to Pak soon.
Ch*tiya Pakis!

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LOL
This verdict was done because they wanted to India to declare that India nabbed their man. They thought India will do some exchange offers. India did not and now once verdict is given it has to be cancelled so another trial will start.
Ch*tiya Pakis!
porkies can go to hell.

If India is holding up "Hababi". Then porkies must forget about him. India is not going to tell them about him. India will simply deny any information or knowledge about him.

They dont have any evidence agst Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav. Neither they have any evidence that "Habibi" is in India's custody. Although they know it, but cannot do anything about it.

Ultimately they will have to release Mr.Jadhav. And have to forget about Mr. Habibi.

Porkies are going to loose and will loose it big, in this fiasco which they have created.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This verdict was,given because they wanted India to declare that India nabbed their man. They thought India will do some exchange offers. India did not and now once verdict is given it has to be cancelled so another trial will start.
I won't be surprized that the missing Lt. colonel will return to Pak soon.
Ch*tiya Pakis!
It is not the spy thing which is a problem which most people think it is.

The problem is Pakis want to prove him as a terrorist who bombed Pakistan because they would not have a strong case against a spy.

Spies are mostly given life imprisonment.

And only after the recent Paki officer being kidnapped or whatever have things turned hot.

I personally dont feel that Jadhav will be harmed.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Asif insisted that there was nothing in the legal proceedings that was against the law.
In Pakistan, there is also nothing against the law in jailing gangrape victim because she could not produce 4 male winesses of the rape.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
But i am entitled to my views until and unless i go against the nation which i am not.
You're just saying what a lot of us are thinking. The other poster is being needlessly combative and acting like they are the custodians of all that is patriotic. Spies are caught and exchanged all the time, prime example was the Pakistani consulate spy ring that was busted by India a while back. Should have executed the whole lot after holding a military trial at this rate.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Expel that guy Abdul Basith and cut off all diplomatic relations with Pakistan.

When these are exposed again and again how fanatic and cold blooded barbarians they are, there is no need for diplomacy.

There is no credibility for Pakistan and their statements world wide and there is no need to pay attention to these guys. There is no need for India to become a fool again.

Pakistan wants status quo and peace until it gets upper hand on India. Time for actions on the ground.

Regarding the fake investigation and charges leveled against Mr. Yadav.
1) Their defense minister in parliament said they they convicted Mr. Yadav based on conviction he did during the interrogations.

2) The Parliament of Pakistan has no knowledge of the investigation, trial and judgement of the secret military court.

3) Pakistan is a signatory of Vienna convention, and it violated international laws by denying the councilor access to Mr. Yadav.

4) Their minister Sartaz Aziz said that they have no conclusive evidence against Mr. Yadav.

The bottom line is the Jihadi army setup a sham military court and convicted Mr. Yadav on the basis of mere confession he did under torture.

Two opposite powers cannot fight and exist side by side, one must fall and the right one India must prevail as victor. Peace returns to Indian sub continent only if the extremists and sanctuaries are terminated and the establishment that is backing them is defeated.

Last edited:

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
The game has just begun, just wait and watch how it unfolds, I am pretty much sure that R&AW is enjoying it, the game is definitely being played in accordance to our rules and i vehemently believe that Pakistan is Fucked up(and they too :)), they way these guys have gone completely berserk these days and the sheer display of their fidgetiness is the proof.
Don't know why but i believe that kulbhushan sir will be fine.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Expel that guy Abdul Basith and cut off all diplomatic relations with Pakistan.
Yes he has been acting like a true Abdul from day 1 inviting Hurriyat leaders roaming in cities outside Delhi selling his snake oil.

According to him the most favorite place he loves to visit in Delhi is Jama Masjid lol

Akshay_Fenix

From 48 hrs to 60 days.
India 1 , Pakistan 0.

Porkis thought by releasing the CV of ex-ISI officer and sentencing Jhadav(sry for misspelling his surname, didn't know) to death, citizens of India will pressurise their government into realising the ISI operative and make an exchange. Instead the opposite happened, people are smart and know the games played by Pakistan.

Glad that Modi sarkar didn't cave in.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles