Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This is an idiotic line of reasoning. But let us try to break it down

1. Ex-navy.
2. Do you know how many ex-servicemen start a business post-service? A lot. I can count several in my own family and acquaintances.
3. A lot of business happens between India and Iran.
4. So an ex-navy businessman going to Iran is not a big deal. Not anything out of the ordinary even.

This is just stupid. Could it be that his fitness has something to do with being ex-marcos?

So right now your three arguments for him being a spy are:
1. He is ex-navy.
2. He is ex-marcos (Same as 1.)
3. He is fit, (follows from 1. and 2.)

I didn't see my family for over an year when I was working on a large project. Guess that means I am a spy too, and so is the rest of my team and a million fucking people in India who work.

Let us recap:
1. He is ex-navy.
2. He is ex-marcos (Same as 1.)
3. He is fit, (follows from 1. and 2.)
4. He only took time off when he was not working. Like every normal person in the world with a shred of work-ethics (also follows form 1. and 2.)

He may or may not be a spy. But the arguments you have provided do not prove that at all. It says more about you and your sense of reasoning than anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an alternate explanation, Pakistan picks up an ex-service business guy and tries to use him as a bargaining chip by planting a fake espionage story hoping the useful idiots across the border pick it up?

Occam's Razor?
I wont like to go deep on the issue as some people here are blind patriots who have become overly insecure coz of the happenings of events across India.

Here is a video of him confessing..You can say this was at gun point which obviously it was but he is no civillian either.

You can also claim that India never has any activity in Afghanistan,no alliance with Northern Alliance,never helped Balochs etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no reason to be ashamed of him if he was a spy..Infact i respect him more coz i think he is.

And you can be defensive about that but i wont be!

Pakistan has no right to kill spies when terrorist roam around the country freely.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I wont like to go deep on the issue as some people here are blind patriots who have become overly insecure coz of the happenings of events across India.

Here is a video of him confessing..You can say this was at gun point which obviously it was but he is no civillian either.

You can also claim that India never has any activity in Afghanistan,no alliance with Northern Alliance,never helped Balochs etc
Wow! Did you just post a Paki propaganda video? Are you daft? Do you also believe ISIS propaganda videos before they behead someone?

I understand being skeptical, but this is jut madness.

That video was purposely made for idiots like you. Good job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no reason to be ashamed of him if he was a spy..Infact i respect him more coz i think he is.

Pakistan has no right to kill spies when terrorist roam around the country freely.
It absolutely matters whether he was a civilian or a spy. He was sentenced by a military court and not a civilian one. This is a human-rights disaster if he is not a spy and therefore it requires a thorough inquiry, not third-rate propaganda videos.

The thing is, you have already made up your mind after being influenced by high-school level propaganda and would rather let Pakis off the hook than admit that you could be wrong.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Who ever he is, he was not in Pakistan during arrest. And as an Indian I refute every argument and claim of Pakistani dogs.

The whole Pakistan is a bloody terrorist country and how dare they how dare they call out verdict of death sentence to an ex Naval officer.

Bloody shameless creatures son of who*es!! Uncivilised country.. does not respect their own soldiers at all either.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Wow! Did you just post a Paki propaganda video? Are you daft? Do you also believe ISIS propaganda videos before they behead someone?

I understand being skeptical, but this is jut madness.

That video was purposely made for idiots like you. Good job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It absolutely matters whether he was a civilian or a spy. He was sentenced by a military court and not a civilian one. This is a human-rights disaster if he is not a spy and therefore it requires a thorough inquiry, not third-rate propaganda videos.

The thing is, you have already made up your mind after being influenced by high-school level propaganda and would rather let Pakis off the hook than admit that you could be wrong.
Firstly,calling me dumb or idiot just because i dont share your point of view shows your upbringing and level of education.It doesnt matter to me what a internet looser calls me.

And if you would have a little bit of GK instead of the blind hate for everyone you would have known in Pakistan military courts decide such issues since it is a banana republic.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Who ever he is, he was not in Pakistan during arrest. And as an Indian I refute every argument and claim of Pakistani dogs.

The whole Pakistan is a bloody terrorist country and how dare they how dare they call out verdict of death sentence to an ex Naval officer.

Bloody shameless creatures son of who*es!! Uncivilised country.. does not respect their own soldiers at all either.
Yaar the chutiapa is that they are releasing the butcher Hafeez saed tomorrow..what a shame..I hope modi uses brahmos on his house...let whatever come next.

captscooby81

Country flag
You got your answer here brother .. i am not going to say anything more .. phele toh Modi Bhakt rehna problem tha log kho but now days being little Deshbhakt also become an problem ..Looks like too much of softness has gone into this countries blood anything little hard is taken as jingoism or right wing

Amid Jadhav Outrage, Kin of Chandu Chavan Reveal Pak's Torture Techniques
Aritra Hazra | CNN-News18

On Tuesday, a member of Chavan’s family told CNN News18: “We received a call from Kulbhushan Jadhav’s family after Chandu came back. They were clueless about his location and condition. The way Kulbhushan’s video has been made, Chandu was also tortured and then a Pakistani army official used to ask him to say the exact sentences in front of the camera,” the member said.

“Chandu used to be drugged and tortured, to an extent that he went numb. He just used to ask for death as he never uttered a word about the details he had with him.”

“The Pakistani army uses every torture tactic there is, so much so that the captive starts asking for death. Chandu was time and again asked to say sentences in front of the camera,” Chandu Chavan’s family member said, adding that the captors used to cover his face with a black cloth.

The assertion further proves that a video of Jadhav’s alleged confession released by Pakistan earlier was not authentic. The video has been dismissed by India.

“When Chandu came back from captivity, he didn’t smile for months. He was constantly drugged, tortured and forcefully made to say stories in front of the camera. I told Chandu to tell Kulbhushan’s family that the Pakistan army does not torture, so that his family members do not panic, but the truth was exactly the opposite,” Chavan’s family member said.

ALSO READ | Pak Army Sends Jadhav to Gallows, But Sharif Wants Peace With India

Chavan was reportedly made to say on camera that he had crossed the border to trigger bomb blasts in Pakistan.

The Pakistani army officials also reportedly abused Prime Minister Narendra Modi in front of him and the moment they got to know that Chavan was from Maharashtra, they started abusing MNS leader Raj Thackeray too.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No,we should kill everyone who doesnt share our point of view.

Bcoz of people like you patriorts are called sanghi.

Grow up and understand what patriotism means in its true meaning.

Bloody extremists everywhere these days.
an Indian citizen as been convicted and sent to death row. It does not matter sanghi non sanghi or who ever. That person needs to be protected and the Paki dogs need to be taught a lesson once again.

The population of Hira Mandi country should understand that you poke India, India will poke their eyes.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
an Indian citizen as been convicted and sent to death row. It does not matter sanghi non sanghi or who ever. That person needs to be protected and the Paki dogs need to be taught a lesson once again.

The population of Hira Mandi country should understand that you poke India, India will poke their eyes.
Like i said the game will never be open in from of us.

Maybe we got that Paki officer trapped and like it happens its always tit for tat.

Personally,i dont feel he will be killed.There can be a lot of repercussions.

captscooby81

Country flag
Come on guys relax .. Well @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR lets not go harsh on words sometimes we say things which you don t really want to say .. calling us Bloody extremist is not going to stop anyone tone down their views or expressions .. Well the right is every where and not sure do they call them sanghi in US tooo ??? the problem today is not right the problem today is the Old left-centre which is feeling threatened to let the space it occupied for so long comfortably to right even a bit .. The right was always there its just the left was given the importance and now both have to fight for the space ..

@Dovah lets not talk about whose life is what this is not our personal forum brother ..

You are an idiot. Good luck with life.
I couldnt care less.

My life is awesome..worry about yours.

vinuzap

many spies are unofficially in indian custody and will be executed mercilessly, just this week there is a col. missing

and there are there celebs :

remember what talit aziz said he likes kafir's money

rehat fateh ali khan was caught smuggling

and this is there cricketer who played in IPL

this is entirely a terrorist and fanatic country and ISI and army are state whitin state

they are targetting nawaz here to , its how nawaz play game

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Come on guys relax .. Well @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR lets not go harsh on words sometimes we say things which you don t really want to say .. calling us Bloody extremist is not going to stop anyone tone down their views or expressions .. Well the right is every where and not sure do they call them sanghi in US tooo ??? the problem today is not right the problem today is the Old left-centre which is feeling threatened to let the space it occupied for so long comfortably to right even a bit .. The right was always there its just the left was given the importance and now both have to fight for the space ..

@Dovah lets not talk about whose life is what this is not our personal forum brother ..
I agree my friend but in a free country everyone is entitled to his views until he goes against the country.

I am just stating that he can be a spy too..who can reject this claim..do we have anyone from the RAW?or does RAW own up spies?

I feel i respect him more if he is a spy coz he went to do his duty as a soldier who would never be rewarded.

Now how is this anti India?

vinuzap

this guy was picked from iran not pakistan just like habib is missing from nepal so that there are no case there that to mysteriously just before verdict, spy or not

Jadhav will not be executed:

its beneficial to india in long run and pakistan will emerge more as state sponsored terrorism just like how ajmal kasab and hafiz are milked it will be used internationally

jadhav was picked more to sabotage chabhar port and put india-iran relation in jeopardy

captscooby81

Country flag
He can or He is a spy but its our right to defend him especially when we are dealing with a state scumbag like pakistan Who till date not acknowledged Dawood is in karachi after giving so many proofs and still not accpted hafeez sayed is a terrorist why should we just handover our guy saying yes he is a spy now please return back ..We should from our media should create a narrative as an innocent Indian citizen was abducted and now going to get killed premeditated murder in pakistan ..

Nothing is anti india .. but not speaking your tone doesn't make us Right win sanghi s and neither you anti india if you speaking in favor of pakistan ..

just that freedom of expression and speech has gone always with the left side now you are able to hear voices of right and you feel really threatened and calling them extremist ..

I agree my friend but in a free country everyone is entitled to his views until he goes against the country.

I am just stating that he can be a spy too..who can reject this claim..do we have anyone from the RAW?or does RAW own up spies?

I feel i respect him more if he is a spy coz he went to do his duty as a soldier who would never be rewarded.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Come on You Will Never Able explain Them Trade craft of Espionage You are wasting You Time.

They Are Gullible People Of the LALA Land .

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Suspecting Jadhav as a RAW agent (which he was in all probability) is not a Paki propaganda you dumb Buffons. I remember when this news first break out even a mod suspect him to be Double agent or defector. So why bitching now ?

And what do you expect from govt ? To acknowledge him as a RAW agent working in Baluchistan.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Come on You Will Never Able explain Them Trade craft of Espionage You are wasting You Time.

They Are Gullible People Of the LALA Land .
Can you explain to me the craft of randomly capitalizing words mid-sentence, sensei?

WARREN SS

Country flag
Can you explain to me the craft of randomly capitalizing words mid-sentence, sensei?

Why Should I Do you Work In the Field

Many Members here come from military background.

Jhadav Working Chabhar is Way More Speculative Do you Know How Shell Companies Formed ?? or When Agent Goes Deep cover It Kills All Its contact With agency.You Might Heard of Juval Aviv of Mossad.

How did he get So Rich So Early ??

Let me give you Example of Another Case Where RAW and Mossad Links are Visible Hope You have Ability To connect Dotted Lines

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ad-r-k--yadav-anand-kumar-verma/1/258012.html

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
He can or He is a spy but its our right to defend him especially when we are dealing with a state scumbag like pakistan Who till date not acknowledged Dawood is in karachi after giving so many proofs and still not accpted hafeez sayed is a terrorist why should we just handover our guy saying yes he is a spy now please return back ..We should from our media should create a narrative as an innocent Indian citizen was abducted and now going to get killed premeditated murder in pakistan ..

Nothing is anti india .. but not speaking your tone doesn't make us Right win sanghi s and neither you anti india if you speaking in favor of pakistan ..

just that freedom of expression and speech has gone always with the left side now you are able to hear voices of right and you feel really threatened and calling them extremist ..
Creating a narrative is a perfect way of psy ops and can be the best option of a victory.

Just as you dont become a right wing..I also dont become anti Indian by assuming that he may well be a spy.

And lastly,my family has given countless years of service to the nation and i have grown up eating langar food and traveling in army buses..loosing friends and relatives in the line of duty..belonging to Jammu and Kashmir.

Hence,i dont owe a explanation about my views to anyone at all!!

You like me..good..you dont like me..good!!

But i am entitled to my views until and unless i go against the nation which i am not.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Suspecting Jadhav as a RAW agent (which he was in all probability) is not a Paki propaganda you dumb Buffons. I remember when this news first break out even a mod suspect him to be Double agent or defector. So why bitching now ?

And what do you expect from govt ? To acknowledge him as a RAW agent working in Baluchistan.
Glad to see a sane opinion!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles