Khalistani Jail Break from Nabha Punjab

DingDong

Country flag
that place Nabha is far from International border ............Most probably he will be arrested .
If we go by the reputation of the Punjab Police, when these fugitives are found they are going to meet the same fate like those SIMI activists involved in Bhopal jailbreak.

airtel

Country flag
Yesterday many idealists jumped up and down on me and Bornbus because we barely touched the subject.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ect-being-described-as-indian-or-asian.77856/

IF they all are not encountered (or arrested) within 2/3 days like MP assume we are in deep $hit.
Your language & tone was extremely Harsh , Most of the Sikhs are Loyal & faithful to This country .......Your Tone will hurt their sentiments .

this is what ISI want , they want to create hatred between Sikhs & Hindus .

Aag Mein Ghee mat dalo ............please post sensible comments .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If SAD has connived with them assuming it will garner RW Sikh votes to them or the fugitive will play some role to activate groups to favor SAD politically then they have just started the countdown of another unrest in the state.

My gut feeling is SAD understands its above repercussions and looking at current political sparing such incidents are not going to bring them any benefit but ridicule.

It will be important for SAD to not let this kind of narrative be built against them buy opposition who has already started hurling conspiracy theories.

As far as him being arrested or got killed in an encounter is concern then it should have already happened. If it doesn't happen in next 24 hours either then it means he has gone long under ground, well connected with enemies of the state.

DingDong

Country flag
Your language & tone was extremely Harsh , Most of the Sikhs are Loyal & faithful to This country .......Your Tone will hurt their sentiments .

this is what ISI want , they want to create hatred between Sikhs & Hindus .

Aag Mein Ghee mat dalo ............please post sensible comments .
We have had hot discussions over issues like language, ethnicities and regional nationalism, religion in past, and everybody had something nasty to contribute. Punches and counter punches were thrown.

If a person's sensitivity and loyalty is so fragile that he/she can switch sides after a heated discussion then that person is not trustworthy anyways.

People must be allowed to be truthful with their views, we cannot stop people from expressing their opinions just because those can hurt certain sensitivities.

AnantS

Country flag
As far as him being arrested or got killed in an encounter is concern then it should have already happened. If it doesn't happen in next 24 hours either then it means he has gone long under ground, well connected with enemies of the state.
I fear for the latter. And This would not be first time. ref Jagtar singh hawara & Jagtar Singh 'Tara' who escaped from Jail only to be rearrested after 1 year & 10 years respectively

AnantS

Country flag
It was wrong on both sides! The car should have stopped. Maybe the driver not knowing what the naka is for must be trying to dodge police to avoid paying any fine. The constable should have shot at tyres at first or in air. Poor 24 yr old girl Neha got killed in this incident

Darth Malgus

Country flag
It was wrong on both sides! The car should have stopped. Maybe the driver not knowing what the naka is for must be trying to dodge police to avoid paying any fine. The constable should have shot at tyres at first or in air. Poor 24 yr old girl Neha got killed in this incident
Thinking about it, response time for this is very short. i can't honestly blame the police either. Are these people trained so well as to shoot the tires of a moving car in seconds ?

AnantS

Country flag
Thinking about it, response time for this is very short. i can't honestly blame the police either. Are these people trained so well as to shoot the tires of a moving car in seconds ?
Think from civilian perspective. Its quite common among villagers driving without papers or just to escape paying unnecessary money to cops, to dodge police. Those in the car could be completely unaware of the situation for Naka. I guess the punjab cops just like other cops in India, have poor shooting skills. Esp most of battle hardened cops of 80's must have retired by now

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Think from civilian perspective. Its quite common among villagers driving without papers or just to escape paying unnecessary money to cops, to dodge police. Those in the car could be completely unaware of the situation for Naka. I guess the punjab cops just like other cops in India, have poor shooting skills. Esp most of battle hardened cops of 80's must have retired by now
I get it though, but you never know when things can go south in these situations. A lot of people don't care about these things until it is to late.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I fear for the latter. And This would not be first time. ref Jagtar singh hawara & Jagtar Singh 'Tara' who escaped from Jail only to be rearrested after 1 year & 10 years respectively
His encounter and jail break both work against establishment. Enemies know it and their media cells will use it against government whichever way.

Sections of Police are borderline radicalized in Punjab if I am watching them right. There were police officers who refused to go ahead with process of hanging of Rajoana. Though they used the legal avenues mixed with high on communal rants but not violent agitations on streets, but many hindus knew what why when and who of that episode.

The best way was always to keep him in jail and watch their activities. It is both being callous and complacent by part of Punjab police. There is sizable presence of officers from other states who may act as deterrent to more radicalization and subterranean disobedience.

Present SAD government is in full swing to crackdown upon rebel groups who have been summoning illegally formed congregation of Sikhs called Sarbat Khalsa. Few have been slapped with sedation charges this month.

Sikhs groups in western countries are supporting Sarbat Khalsa as SGPC calls it illegal because it has not got their approval or affiliation or whatever they call it the system of hierarchy.

RW media in western countries has been subtly working against SAD because they are alliance partners of Hindus.The synthetic rise of Aam Adami Party suits very well to them as they will use it as tool to divide the mandate.

Since chances of AAP winning the elections have gone down and they hate congress-I and SAD_BJP alike there could be desperation among these terror sympathizers to commit something serious that can ether effect the outcome of elections or simply sabotage the same.

AnantS

Country flag
His encounter and jail break both work against establishment. Enemies know it and their media cells will use it against government whichever way.

Sections of Police are borderline radicalized in Punjab if I am watching them right. There were police officers who refused to go ahead with process of hanging of Rajoana. Though they used the legal avenues mixed with high on communal rants but not violent agitations on streets, but many hindus knew what why when and who of that episode.

The best way was always to keep him in jail and watch their activities. It is both being callous and complacent by part of Punjab police. There is sizable presence of officers from other states who may act as deterrent to more radicalization and subterranean disobedience.

Present SAD government is in full swing to crackdown upon rebel groups who have been summoning illegally formed congregation of Sikhs called Sarbat Khalsa. Few have been slapped with sedation charges this month.

Sikhs groups in western countries are supporting Sarbat Khalsa as SGPC calls it illegal because it has not got their approval or affiliation or whatever they call it the system of hierarchy.

RW media in western countries has been subtly working against SAD because they are alliance partners of Hindus.The synthetic rise of Aam Adami Party suits very well to them as they will use it as tool to divide the mandate.

Since chances of AAP winning the elections have gone down and they hate congress-I and SAD_BJP alike there could be desperation among these terror sympathizers to commit something serious that can ether effect the outcome of elections or simply sabotage the same.
agree. But there are plenty of sympathizers within India, who can shelter them.
About radicalization, I have said earlier too. Govt has failed to check propaganda at religious sites, social sites, and social apps like whats app. I do not know, but I think all arrested terrorists should be placed in jails which are completely under central govt and guarded by central forces. Local Politics, more than often prove to be boon for terrorists, as witnessed in j&k, punjab, tamil nadu etc

nick_indian

Country flag
This is going to be disaster if these guys are not caught.

I am sorry, but BJP is really messing things up here. How did they allow this to happen ? They rule the country and the State with the Akalis.

Kashmir is already back in chaos and if Punjab too goes down the same road then India will be back in the 1980s 1990s era. Major failure for BJP. Pakistanis have adopted a very belligerent stand against India these days and will try to reignite the Khalistan movement as well.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
This is going to be disaster if these guys are not caught.

I am sorry, but BJP is really messing things up here. How did they allow this to happen ? They rule the country and the State with the Akalis.

Kashmir is already back in chaos and if Punjab too goes down the same road then India will be back in the 1980s 1990s era. Major failure for BJP. Pakistanis have adopted a very belligerent stand against India these days and will try to reignite the Khalistan movement as well.
I just find it really odd 10 guys with Automatic weapons and 2 SUV's were strolling around Punjab without any intelligence warning... My views on Kashmir deviate from yours but on Punjab, if these guys are not caught within 24 hours, then this can turn into another IC-814.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles