Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hindus willing don't join peaceful most of them are forcefully added into that cunt. And most of the Hindus follow there favorite god such as ram shiva etc those who are love everyone. So if we goo deep removing Hinduism is too deep and philosophy and other concepts of Hinduism such karma moksha peace are quite good.
As compared book of hate and following teaching of goat fucker.
While most of them were in fact coerced into converting, a significant number, largely from the so-called lower castes, did jump the fence willingly, that's just a historical fact, my brother. We, or rather our ancestors, for the most part, weren't exactly fair to them.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
While I agree with you regarding the matter of genetics, could you please refrain from using words like 'kalu bhangis'??It's just a request, I mean what if someone here is a Bhangi and just imagine how much mentally and emotionally scarring this can be, right?? And I've seen plenty of the Brahmins with pretty dark hue as well. Listen, we're all in the same team here.
I will do that and assure you I have nothing against that. In fact I come from a society where there are no sweepers or scavengers at all. Nor am I a Brahmin. However I have courage enough to defend them logically and not by calling on someone's mother. I may consider his mother below my dignity.

I used the a phrase "Causian male" because that is what the Europeans are after nowadays as their pure genetical forefather and every female wishes to have a child from that man not a Kalu Indian.

Deathstar

Country flag
So folks ,above discussion and mudslinging shows that we need a Pakistan to keep us united. Imagine if India was 100% Hindu , we would have had separate country for each caste ,isnt it.
Thank you Pakistan and multi religious society of India that keeps this country together.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
marrying is an individuals choice and no Shudraka should be allowed to appropriate that individual liberty.... in the name of caste equality...
Fair point... caste is a reality.. and intercaste marriage is not a right.. but only a choice..
On the genetics part.. Brahmins on average have a higher IQ, is a fact. Only a commie would deny that... There are two contributors here... One hereditary and the other the fact that brahmin kids are some of the least stunted, when compared to the lower castes... Also, the fact that India has an average IQ of around 80 ( much closer to Africa than europe ), also helps differentiate brahmins.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I will do that and assure you I have nothing against that. In fact I come from a society where there are no sweepers or scavengers at all. Nor am I a Brahmin. However I have courage enough to defend them logically and not by calling on someone's mother. I may consider his mother below my dignity.

I used the a phrase "Causian male" because that is what the Europeans are after nowadays as their pure genetical forefather and every female wishes to have a child from that man not a Kalu Indian.
Alright man, as I said, I get your point. Now let us all try and be civil to each other, we're all on the same team after all.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, about that, what really happened to those Charvakas and Sankhyas??!!Any idea??
Have you ever read the Lokayatas or Sankhya ? Or you only heard of it. How were those atheist ? If God is the defining factor for terming any thing as atheist then all 82 Upanishads are atheist classics lead by Mandukya Upanishad,

Indian Dharma literature and philosophical treaties are not religion / religious. Nothing comparable to Dogmas of Bible or Quran ever exists in Indian literature.

A Hindu wants to attain Moksha or Liberation not God.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The sampling so far was good and meaningful as that leads me to affirm or reject a hypothesis...

Thank you all....

Knowitall

Seriously guys of all the people one would think we might understand the need to be united for a better india which we all dream to have and here we are talking about caste what crap is this what is cast in the end we are all humans who belong to one great religion Hinduism we all worship the same god there is no neech no upper guy we all are one guys what the heck is kalu gora crap. We are not shudra brahmin or kashtriya we are Hindu that's it. Cmon guys.

Longewala

Country flag
In short, India as a unified nation didn't exist before 47 and still, there remain just too many faultlines along many different axes within Indian society. I agree with each and every point raised by you wholeheartedly. The people who seem to suffer from a fit of emotional meltdown anytime they hear the phrase 'kashmiri pandits' should better read up on their history of bigotry and betrayal against their own kind first.
Ex
The mongols were defeated by the Delhi sultanate who were of foreign origin themselves!! What the bloody the hell!!
And besides, the mongol hordes that did invade India's western frontiers were pitiful (to even put it mildly) compared to the ones that had ravaged central Asia and then Europe!!

That's pretty much the only time our ancestors acted as one and just see the result - the Arabs got royally fucked!! The same would have happened to the Afghans and Turks had they managed to put their differences aside and offer the same level of resistance.

NOT AS A SINGLE NATION/STATE/EMPIRE!! And that's my point!! For example, while the Marathas were raping the Mughals the rest of the 'Indians' were in bed with them and when the Bengalis were fighting and dying at the hands of the Brits the Punjabis and others were whoring themselves to the British to quell the rebellion!! If that's your concept of a unified nation then I gotta say, your standards aren't that high.

No, considering the odds, we should have been able to crush those invaders under our feet had we been able to offer a proper unified resistance.
You just repeated my points without even realizing it.
Germany was the same prior to 1870 - multiple states that fought with each other and often collaborated with the enemy (French, Austrians)
At least unlike them, India has several points in history where we were united under one political entity.
And we were unlucky - Rana Sanga would have beaten the sultanate eventually if not for Babur coming in, Hemu had bad luck / judgement, and Marathas would have cleaned up the individual mughal statees if not for the British emerging just at the same time

Knowitall

Desh kaise badega age agar ye bakwaas me atke rahe. akhand Bharat chahiye baate to aisi kar rahe ho ki is bharat ke bhi tukde kar do united bhaiyo hum sub ek hai bas itna malum hona chahiye. Koi upper caste me hai matlab ye nahi wo zada dimmag ke sath paida hua hai ya wo bhagwan ka swaroop hai. Bhagwan ki akho hum sab ek hai to ek dusro ko kyu dekhte hai alag nazro se.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Hindus are fighting here. And Pakistan is also making more Hindus to run away from Kashmir. :):)
I am amazed at Kashmiri mentality. Largely a labour poor coolie class till a few years ago today the are targeting the same class of people.

It was not uncommon to see Kashmiri labour class and coolies at almost all bus stations in Northern India till a few years back. At home they are mostly artisans engaged in weaving and carpet woolen garments design making people.

But so much money has been pumped in that today they employ Bihari and Bangladeshi labour.
Buy and keep Bihari anf Bangladeshi woman.
Have their Mosques served by Bihari maulvies.

And they have started killing them !!!!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Indian atheistic philosophies like Ajivika and Sankhya , has the potential to uproot abrahmic civilizations and convert abrahmics into "Dharmic Atheists" if used properly as tool by the state, but we have to make sure that Dharmic atheism completely dominates Islam, Christanity and communist/western atheism in India, in case hinduism starts losing ground.
Why you all Marxist fed people mention only Ajivika etc ?
Show me a single place where "Patanjali Yoga Sutra" has mentioned God ?
That is the biggest Indian influence today on entire world. Even Christians have started calling Jesus as a Yogi.......:pound:
Even the great Geeta talks of Atman Atman and Atman...

Yoga school of Philosophy so far has been the largest influence including on researches into Modern Neurology .....

Entire world is today trying to understand mind, memory and consciousness from Indian Philosophical perspective.....

Gate Gate Parasangate Bodhisatva Swaha.....:tongue2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles