Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think sooo.
People follow particular gods like some have devotion with shiva some with ram some with Krishna. And those particular gods are not connected with caste system.
This is what i think. Just like shiva who was friend of asurs and humans. He was equal with everyone
That's not what I'm saying.I'm talking about my personal observation.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
That's not what I'm saying.I'm talking about my personal observation.
Personally i don't think Hinduism can ever die from india. Mentally.
It's only evangelists who are playing games. With there different offers. And most of the times i find poor man more religious they are the one who fight for dharma.
Evangelists know one way to destroy is by cutting its dhramic roots. Those who want to leave Santan dharma should better get into Buddhism or Jainism.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To explain my earlier comment a bit further, what I'm saying is that our gen x guys, coming largely from a hindu background, are losing their faith or at the least, it's been weakening, regardless of the caste.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Bharma did many mistakes that's why he is not worshiped and there is only one temple of Bharma.
And shiva broke of his head too.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You're right about that. For example, I refer to myself as a cultural hindu.
It's only evangelists who are playing games. With there different offers. And most of the times i find poor mam more religious and those who fight for dharma.
That's been true throughout the world, India is not unique in this regard.
Evangelists know one way to destroy is by cutting its dhramic roots. Those who want to leave Santan dharma should better get into Buddhism or Jainism.
It's just that the Abrahamic religions are brutally simple and monolithic, easy to spread, you see.

Aghore_King

Country flag
It's only evangelists who are playing games. With there different offers. And most of the times i find poor man more religious they are the one who fight for dharma.
Atheism is allowed in Hinduism, there used to be many atheist schools of thoughts in hindusim like Carvaka and Sankhya, even advaita vedanta of which i am a follower is somewhat agnostic/atheistic.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Still better than Islamists and evangelists getting what they want..
While I kinda agree with you in the sense that the leftists, at least the more moderate ones aren't as inherently evil as the muslims but the problem is, they are almost unanimously naive and utterly out of touch from the ground realities and therefore become easy prey to the 'Taqia' tactics!! So if they become the majority, it will only work to open the proverbial gates for..........you know who. And therein lies the danger from the communists - they themselves may not be as evil but oftentimes, they end up, acting as the bridge and the gateway for the evil aka the pisslamists!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Atheism is allowed in Hinduism, there used to be many atheist schools of thoughts in hindusim like Carvaka and Sankhya, even advaita vedanta of which i am a follower is somewhat agnostic/atheistic.
Yeah, about that, what really happened to those Charvakas and Sankhyas??!!Any idea??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hey, cool down. Swami Vivekananda talked something on genetics also.

"All the actions that we see in the world, all the movements in human society, all the works that we have around us, are simply the display of thought, the manifestation of the will of man. Machines or instruments, cities, ships, or men-of-war, all these are simply the manifestation of the will of man; and this will is caused by character, and character is manufactured by Karma. As is Karma, so is the manifestation of the will. The men of mighty will the world has produced have all been tremendous workers — gigantic souls, with wills powerful enough to overturn worlds, wills they got by persistent work, through ages, and ages. Such a gigantic will as that of a Buddha or a Jesus could not be obtained in one life, for we know who their fathers were. It is not known that their fathers ever spoke a word for the good of mankind. Millions and millions of carpenters like Joseph had gone; millions are still living. Millions and millions of petty kings like Buddha's father had been in the world. If it was only a case of hereditary transmission, how do you account for this petty prince, who was not, perhaps, obeyed by his own servants, producing this son, whom half a world worships? How do you explain the gulf between the carpenter and his son, whom millions of human beings worship as God? It cannot be solved by the theory of heredity. The gigantic will which Buddha and Jesus threw over the world, whence did it come? Whence came this accumulation of power? It must have been there through ages and ages, continually growing bigger and bigger, until it burst on society in a Buddha or a Jesus, even rolling down to the present day."

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_...1/Karma-Yoga/Karma_in_its_Effect_on_Character
"
How do you explain the gulf between the carpenter and his son, whom millions of human beings worship as God? It cannot be solved by the theory of heredity.
"

There goes your Vasistha class genetics. :D
Swami Vivekanand was to early to speak on genetics. Vashista or Atri class genetics is a physical undeniable facts. There can not be any denying that nor can any reservation be enforced there, Ved Vyas was great because he carried genes of Pururva and Bharat shrestha.

Genetical engineering is yet to achieve converting a converted Indian Kalu Bhangi into a Caucasian Xtian male. No matter what he will remain a bhangi even if embraced by Allah or a Holy Ghost.
He can become a great man by his Karma and attain Moksha but he can never be a Vashistha.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Swami Vivekanand was to early to speak on genetics. Vashista or Atri class genetics is a physical undeniable facts. There can not be any denying that nor can any reservation be enforced there, Ved Vyas was great because he carried genes of Pururva and Bharat shrestha.

Genetical engineering is yet to achieve converting a converted Indian Kalu Bhangi into a Caucasian Xtian male. No matter what he will remain a bhangi even if embraced by Allah or a Holy Ghost.
He can become a great man by his Karma and attain Moksha but he can never be a Vashistha.
While I agree with you regarding the matter of genetics, could you please refrain from using words like 'kalu bhangis'??It's just a request, I mean what if someone here is a Bhangi and just imagine how much mentally and emotionally scarring this can be, right?? And I've seen plenty of the Brahmins with pretty dark hue as well. Listen, we're all in the same team here.

Aghore_King

Country flag
While I kinda agree with you in the sense that the leftists, at least the more moderate ones aren't as inherently evil as the muslims but the problem is, they are almost unanimously naive and utterly out of touch from the ground realities and therefore become easy prey to the 'Taqia' tactics!! So if they become the majority, it will only work to open the proverbial gates for..........you know who. And therein lies the danger from the communists - they themselves may not be as evil but oftentimes, they end up, acting as the bridge and the gateway for the evil aka the pisslamists!!
Indian atheistic philosophies like Ajivika and Sankhya , has the potential to uproot abrahmic civilizations and convert abrahmics into "Dharmic Atheists" if used properly as tool by the state, but we have to make sure that Dharmic atheism completely dominates Islam, Christanity and communist/western atheism in India, in case hinduism starts losing ground.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian atheistic philosophies like Ajivika and Sankhya , has the potential to uproot abrahmic civilizations and convert abrahmics into "Dharmic Atheists" if used properly as tool by the state, but we have to make sure that Dharmic atheism completely dominates Islam, Christanity and communist/western atheism in India, in case hinduism starts losing ground.

I second that line of thinking but unfortunately, those schools have been all but lost to the sands of time. What happened to those guys man??!! Where did they go?? They couldn't have just vanished like that!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This shit is bad man.
Every hindu should be brotherly to each other we have tons of enemies trying to destroy us. For example Peacefuls who kill Hindus in there countries and in kashmir etc. We need to stick together.
Tell me about it. And here some of us are glorifying the casteism and then they wonder why so many hindus had flocked to the 'cult of peace'.

Aghore_King

Country flag
Yeah, about that, what really happened to those Charvakas and Sankhyas??!!Any idea??
Indian history has been really unfair to them. Ajivikas were slaughtered in masse for insulting Budhism by Ashoka i think, Carvaka philosophy was too complex, gradually losing ground to Buddhism and Jainism i guess. Final nail in coffin was various invasions by Huns and other steppe tribes which destroyed their major learning centres around the northern india.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Only WASTE BENGAL&KERALLA are ruled by COMMIES from decades ..guess which one is common among them??

In both states muzzie population is above 25%++++

They always vote islamists in islmamic majority seats but vote TACTICALLY commies (who abuse Hindus on the name of modernity but never criticize mussies as they kill him).

Many sickular Hindus not understand this simple logic.

Now ask how the rest Hindus tolerate them if they abuse Hinduism??

Then comes CASTE politics,the dominant caste still vote they caste leaders.

One caste+Islamist vote bank == Khangress&Commie policy from many decades.
RSS is also working in uniting india. They are also trying to improve hindu unity.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Bharma did many mistakes that's why he is not worshiped and there is only one temple of Bharma.
And shiva broke of his head too.
That is Brahma changes for every Kalpa.... Bramha, Vishnu and Shiva are not infinite but bound by their time....

So the rebellious here can have high hopes That they will turn in Brahmans and todays Brahmans will turn into converted Holy Ghosts...

Ask them... no one wants parity or equality.... they want special privileges, converted or not.

If Brahmans and Rajput today decale that they are Doms, there will be a revolt by today's SCs.

What illogical and immorals arguments are we providing. That is what the reality is. Look at the rebellion amongst the OBC of UP on some OBC being placed as more backward. UP govt had to withdraw that. The race today is not for Brahmanhood, the race is to be categorised as Dom or race to lower order. Jats are an example.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian history has been really unfair to them. Ajivikas were slaughtered in masse for insulting Budhism by Ashoka i think, Carvaka philosophy was too complex, gradually losing ground to Buddhism and Jainism i guess. Final nail in coffin was various invasions by Huns and other steppe tribes which destroyed their majot learning centres around the northern india.
I see!! What a waste!! :(

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Tell me about it. And here some of us are glorifying the casteism and then they wonder why so many hindus had flocked to the 'cult of peace'.
Hindus willing don't join peaceful most of them are forcefully added into that cult. And most of the Hindus follow there favorite god such as ram shiva etc those who are love everyone. So if we go deep removing Hinduism is not to easy with too deep and philosophy and other concepts of Hinduism such karma moksha peace are quite good.
As compared book of hate and following teaching of goat fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles