ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Political Establishment - 95% Hindu
Army - 90% Hindu
Investigative Agencies like RAW, IB etc. - 95% Hindu
Police - 90% Hindu

And yet no one could protect Hindus in a Hindu-majority country.
Only if it were all that simple.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Terror camps and terrorist training facilities setup near Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara in Pakistan: Intelligence Reports

Severe concerns are being raised against the opening of Kartarpur corridor that connects India and Pakistan as Indian Intelligence agencies have accessed information that terrorists being trained near the border district of Narowal in Pakistan’s Punjab province, the same district where Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara is situated.

The intelligence alert has been received less than a week from the opening of the Kartarpur corridor for Indian pilgrims.

Well, this was known to happen long ago but religious sentiments outweighed security aspects. It's too late now. We will need to redouble our efforts to prevent the Khalistanis from creating trouble in Punjab and elsewhere using the corridor to infiltrate into India.
Call me a cynic... But I feel that as Indian sikhs overwhelmingly want the corridor to kartarpur saheb, GOI is prepared for some khalistani mayhem and loss of life in Punjab, until Indian sikhs themselves ask for the corridor to be closed. GOI does not want to be the one to hurt Sikhs' religious sentiments...

Deathstar

Country flag
Political Establishment - 95% Hindu
Army - 90% Hindu
Investigative Agencies like RAW, IB etc. - 95% Hindu
Police - 90% Hindu

And yet no one could protect Hindus in a Hindu-majority country.
Are u on PDF?????...........with same ??..........

Icarus

Country flag
Only if it were all that simple.
Have u ever heard of muslims becoming refugees in their own land in the absence of war? Or Russians or Chinese or Europeans or anyone at all? Let's face it. Hindu ruling elite are corrupt and will sacrifice fellow Hindus in the name of secularism (or more recently nationalism)

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Have u ever heard of muslims becoming refugees in their own land in the absence of war? Or Russians or Chinese or Europeans or anyone at all? Let's face it. Hindu ruling elite are corrupt and will sacrifice fellow Hindus in the name of secularism (or more recently nationalism)
Just one question for you - who were the biggest most ardently vocal proponents for implementation of Article 370 and 35A in the state of J&K??

neeraj1982

Country flag
bhaiyo link bhej do real clip ka not yourtube one

Her boobs are not good though! Saw all the 4 videos!
OK..
Her private pics and vids got leaked!!! And I already saw some of them!
:drool::rofl:
Also, I was suspecting she had saggy breasts, the reason why her bust cups is unnaturally high in the pic with the aid of padded bra with extra pads inside.

And her pics proved she do have saggy breasts.

Icarus

Country flag
Just one question for you - who were the biggest most ardently vocal proponents for implementation of Article 370 and 35A in the state of J&K??
And who supported them vociferously? Hindu ruling elite.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
The glass is always half empty for you, ain't it? :p

There are better scare tactics than, you know, a 8 incher straight up the a**.
I have faith that if all Muslim countries start facing a crippling economy, this nautanki will also start coming down. I assure you, Turkey and Indonesia will soon be coming out as a major headache in coming years, both for PoK and as supporters of Islam if the conservatism goes unchecked.
When it comes to kill all infidels, why let a crippling economy get in the way. Our western neighbor is living proof and even better examples exist in other sh*thole countries like Somalia and Yemen. There is a perverse inverse relationship between economic progress and fanaticism - the sh*tholer they get, the more rabid the pigs become.

You're applying intelligent, rational logic to an enemy thinks out of his ahole. The only way to get rid of this sh*t is six feet under.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan

Chanakya 002

Country flag
For that, we'd first need to severe their links from them pesky mosques and the fucking imams, oh and the madrassas. In short - dismantle the mosques and madrassas and then load the peacefuls into trains and send them off for reeducation, and I guess our northern neighbours can lend us some help on that front. Let those chinese be of some help to humanity for a change.
Sab se achha hoga, in Sab ko pakar kar pork khilawo tabhi ye hindu mane jayenge, otherwise conversion will be incomplete.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When it comes to kill all infidels, why let a crippling economy get in the way. Our western neighbor is living proof and even better examples exist in other sh*thole countries like Somalia and Yemen. There is a perverse inverse relationship between economic progress and fanaticism - the sh*tholer they get, the more rabid the pigs become.

You're applying intelligent, rational logic to an enemy thinks out of his ahole. The only way to get rid of this sh*t is six feet under.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan
Starving them to death is one way of going about achieving that goal. We need to weaken them economically, break down their agricultural sector by denying them their water supply before we strike the eventual death blow.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sab se achha hoga, in Sab ko pakar kar pork khilawo tabhi ye hindu mane jayenge, otherwise conversion will be incomplete.
Nah, they will just repent and then it will become business as usual. The only way to do it humanely is to set up nationwide reeducation camps along with dismantling their mosques and madrassas and incarceration of their imams. That would do the trick. Or forced vasectomy would work as well but that'd be kinda extreme.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Of course, we should not remove army from border just to check how they react. And I'm not telling to go too pacifist. I'm saying if we just take them out of the equation and ignore Pakistan instead of treating Pakistan as an obsession, we'll start seeing much progress. Let's talk more about China or Russia or US or European countries but let's stop this obsession with Pakistan. We should not go down to their level.
Ignoring enemy is the worst thing that could happen to a person or a country.

Spindrift

Bro in US you can get M14 etc awm all high end stuff.
I'm also from north india and if i found someone on road with AK-47 I'm pretty sure he will be killed on the spot without any case filed on him.
Certain guns can be bought in through Bangladesh and myanmar Pakistani border and 1 or 2 cases of gun theft can be seen which is still wayyy below than what we say average thing having ak in india is not cool. And no one have it.

Bro where you are going? Population of Swiss is fuckin low and mental stability question is real true i don't want to see a man with M41 in mall pushing 5 bullets through me just because he is in dispersion. Swiss average human growth index is simply not comparable to India’s.
Nope, M14 etc are not available for general sale. As I said that automatic weapons were banned in the 1980s. To get an automatic rifle one has to fill out a lot of paper work with the ATF; refer to https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-get-a-permit-to-own-automatic-weapons-in-the-United-States.

Secondly, anyone in North India who can afford an AK 47 will be filthy rich with political connection. So you or I or the police will not be able to do jack shit about that until and unless that person falls from political grace.

Again crime has nothing to do with population, there are a lot of other factors. And, you need to stop comparing India with the US. Considering the amount of illegal firearms in India the murder rate with firearms is quite low.

Also, I am not advocating over the counter sale of firearms, what I am advocating is that any Indian citizen who does not have a criminal background should be issued a license for firearms if he or she applies for it.

Firearms are not necessarily a bad thing. If it were we wouldn't be conducting shastra puja.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Suwar khane ke liye bolo, Jo khayega wo sahi Jo na khaye he is hard Islamic f**k him with bullet.
Arey koi nehi khayega, mayne kafi baar try kya!!Ye bhi kaha ki agar wo pork kha le toh main bhi beef kha lunga par firvi nehi mane sale log!! And I'm talking about the so-called 'highly progressive, well educated, humanist, leftist' types!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles