Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
BURNOL MOMENT for pakis

Indian Oil to open retail outlets in Saudi Arabia in JV with Al Jeri
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has entered into an equal joint venture with the Riyadh-based Al Jeri Group in order to expand its retail presence in West Asia. The first retail outlet is expected to be set within six months in Saudi Arabia.

At least 200 retail outlets are planned to be initially set by both companies. This comes at a time when the Saudi's national oil company Saudi Aramco is planning to enter into the Indian downstream market through a tie-up with Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries.
https://www.ibef.org/news/indian-oil-to-open-retail-outlets-in-saudi-arabia-in-jv-with-al-jeri

Its good to do oil business than supporting a rabid dog like pakistan on terrorism.. so realized Saudi.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One question russkikes still don't like Germans?
I'm no expert but here is my analogy.

Post WW Germany is cucked country where people care about virtue signalling more than anything. People there are taught to hate their own culture hence no self respect or pride. So they come of as timid people and generally avoid taking their own side. They may be rich but no self worth.
The Russian they are polar opposites.
They are like Zindagi Jhand ba phir bhi Ghamand ba.
Russian are proud people, even if they aren't very economically strong these days. Ask a Russian if he hates his country for being in such a poor condition he'll probably say no, they can hate the politician but not the country itself.
Russians are no bullshit people and they don't take shit from anybody.

When these two opposite culture clash then their is friction.

Cant say that Russians still hate Germans as they used to but it will be very aprecibale if they would stop poking their nose everywhere.

Personally I hate Germany and Britain most of all the European countries and only second to USA.
Really fuck USA.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Chinese are lucky.................
We should also allow cuteeeee Pakistani girls to come in india.
LOL Bro Buy Some from Dubai or Middle Eastern Markets there are a lot of whores like her there or Make up a fake Ass Moselm Name and Buy These Hoes from PorkiShitan or Middle East. Most these hoes come from poor families there families will be happy to sell there daughters off to a rich Indian “Moselm” Family.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Man,She is really bomb!!

@SREEKAR bro, She is Porki singer Rabi Pirzada on bombing mission

OK..
Her private pics and vids got leaked!!! And I already saw some of them!
:drool::rofl:
Also, I was suspecting she had saggy breasts, the reason why her bust cups is unnaturally high in the pic with the aid of padded bra with extra pads inside.

And her pics proved she do have saggy breasts.

Coalmine

Country flag
OK..
Her private pics and vids got leaked!!! And I already saw some of them!
:drool::rofl:
Also, I was suspecting she had saggy breasts, the reason why her bust cups is unnaturally high in the pic with the aid of padded bra with extra pads inside.

And her pics proved she do have saggy breasts.
Kaha dekhne ko milega. Jaldiiiiii

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Guys, get back to the CASH-mir.

Our desi dresses look CUTE on girls see those skirts&pants.... White $luts look middle aged men.Cheap dressing& cheap actions.

Another Islamic pimp barking on our PM

Like I said before, this can be jealousy and insecurity because India taking such steps is detrimental to their domestic policies and leftists lobby while they secretly wish they had power and unity to mimic Modi.

Germans suffers from guilt complex since Nazi Hitler and we had same traits until congi scams made us realize our mistake.

Today a govt run school was burned by Salwar kamiz in Kashmir. This is not hardship, gunning down truckers and labourers who contribute to economy isn't hardship and kicking out 5 lakhs original natives Kashmiri pandits isn't hardship but lack of internet for 3 months is.

This twisted model of human rights may fly with separatists, islamists, pseudo seculars and leftists but not with majority of Indians.

Like rishab gulati said, a nation with population and size of Delhi can't tell 1.3 billion Indians what's right or wrong. Situation in Europe is so worse that an 84 year old was caught burning a mosque.

Imagine hate that led 84 year old to take this step

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
With only 8% muzzie population almost 61% French xtians realized it but after 1000 years destruction with 15% muzzie population many Hindus still not realized it.

You know what, I have ONE Idea, this Islamic f**ks created OIC what is stopping Great cultures like INDIA, RUSSIA, JAPAN, FRANCE and USA not to come together and form a group of countries THAT ARE UNITED FOR PROTECTION OF THEIR CULTURE.
Let's start with France and India one can even add USA in this.
All the countries I mentioned above have no history of producing PAGALS like ISIS or Pakistan.
And this will send a DEFINITIVE MESSAGE to all those SHARIA jokers nations and liberal terrorists.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
What can be the consequences for india after Merkel word's?.
No consequences dude, India after that right wing parade in kashmir has signalled that people will only be listened if they are from right group.
I do wish that gas chamber of NAZI GERMANY OPENS FOR SOME JIHADIS because I have not forgotten Kamlesh tiwari and NOW ADD IT TOO THAT KERALA JOKE.
Man, such democracy in kerala that ISIS mindset is IN OPEN there.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
BREAKING:Sources at GHQ claimed rift between some Corps Commanders&General Bajwa on his extension&there were some "heated arguments"recently and JUI-F march has support of these corps cmndrs, @MoulanaOfficial,nothing less than resignation of @ImranKhanPTI #AzadiMarch_UpDates

This is the kind of news that brings smile on my face.....
After spending a decade on forums one thing I have realised is that there is no point in debating with pakis on the Internet because most of them are directly or indirectly connected to the army elites.
Army runs a fucking propaganda day in and day out in pakistan. They need to because how are they gonna fool the Aam abdools of paxtan.
If you want pakistan to disintegrate or become a proper democracy then you have to strike at the root of this menace I.e pakistan army.

I think we should make a proper thread to discuss everything about paxtan army and how it functions, runs billions of dollars of business and their propaganda tactics.
The one thing that amazes is that these fuckers are looting the country with such sophistication. I mean with all that looting going on you seldom hear news like above.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Like I said before, this can be jealousy and insecurity because India taking such steps is detrimental to their domestic policies and leftists lobby while they secretly wish they had power and unity to mimic Modi.

Germans suffers from guilt complex since Nazi Hitler and we had same traits until congi scams made us realize our mistake.

Today a govt run school was burned by Salwar kamiz in Kashmir. This is not hardship, gunning down truckers and labourers who contribute to economy isn't hardship and kicking out 5 lakhs original natives Kashmiri pandits isn't hardship but lack of internet for 3 months is.

This twisted model of human rights may fly with separatists, islamists, pseudo seculars and leftists but not with majority of Indians.

Like rishab gulati said, a nation with population and size of Delhi can't tell 1.3 billion Indians what's right or wrong. Situation in Europe is so worse that an 84 year old was caught burning a mosque.

Imagine hate that led 84 year old to take this step
why the fuck can’t Hindus still fucking understand that Moselms are the Enemies. It gets annoys the fuck out of me when even right wing Hindus come up with condolences and sad Face mojis for the Porkis Bastards ( Both Porki Hijida Army and Pisslam POK Bastards) who got fucked by the Indian Army. These PorkiShitani Dogs never in there life said Condolences for our troops or Cried for our Hindu civilians. They Wish Every last Hindu goes Hell or Naraka. They say this everyday on every fucking social media platform there is. Still Retarded Hindus don’t respond back or Stop Saying Condolences. Hindus need self respect ✊. Right Wing Hindus who brag and Claim that they don’t follow Gandhi ‘s Moselm Appeasement Philosophy or Prithviraj Chauhan‘s Mercy Syndrome do this kind of BullShit I ask every last Hindu Brothers to stop this kind of Nonsense and Instead Start Roasting and Make Fun of the Porkis which will crush there Spirit.

Last edited:

mayfair

Mera to Bra Panty ka he dukaan hai...
Iska pics dekha maine google pe aur ye pakka Padded Bra pehen raha hai iss pic mein.

Net me to info nehi mila par iska real breast size 34B hai aur ye Padded Bra pehen raha hai taaki 34C jaisa dikhaai de. Aur haa, waist size bhi iska 34 hai lekin ye 90cm panty pehenti hai.

Iss bomb ka figure 34-28-34 hai... Matlab perfect hourglass jaisa...
Liberally use the images that are now in public domain for advertising your products..............

Royalty bhi nahin deni padegi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles