Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Kashmir issue will be solved if either of two things happen-
1) One contender becomes devasted in a war and becomes crippled enough to put forword any claim on kashmir

or
It is happeneing slowly but surely :)

2) India Pakistan reunites thus solving all dipoutes among them and prosper
Why you want to take back those jihadis in to our society. I m happy that those feudels are as a seperate nation just imagine those buggers they will not progress and they will not let others progress it is good that we don't have them.

marcos

Why you want to take back those jihadis in to our society. I m happy that those feudels are as a seperate nation just imagine those buggers they will not progress and they will not let others progress it is good that we don't have them.
Those are the optione I mentioned. Did I say which one I prefer:Laie_55:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Those are the optione I mentioned. Did I say which one I prefer:Laie_55:
The second option should not be considered (read mentioned) at all. Let those feudels remain out side of progressive society

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
To add to the point I mentioned till the time they are ready to act as a pawn in hands of US China and saudis this state will be afloat once they atrt biting hands of there masters the process will be faster

sob

Mod
Country flag
With Pakistan recently making POK as one more Province of Pakistan,renaming it Gilgit-Baltistan, what will be the effect of this on the Kashmiris in J&K.

They will certainly now realise that Pakistan has only territorial ambitions and not the goodwill of the Kashmiris.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
We should not generalize a nation as feudal, just because a section of it is so.
Are the Naxals any better ?:wink:

The problems with unification would not be that of getting "buggers" in our country.
It would be that of cultural, ideological and temperamental differences, apart from the massive population.

Hawk

Its being 60 years of Kashmir issue..had they resolved the issue within 10 years, it woudnt have become an international conflict today the advantage which U.S & U.K had taken before n China is taking now, other nations are waiting for future! Kashmiris think their lost children(though coz of terrorism)are result of military presence in valley, even those young kashmiris who are enjoying good life in CCDs n McDs in valley wish to have kashmir as seperate state(Hindustan Times) Now its only political and intelligence source & willingness that will resolve this issue.Coz if we go war way(major), Pakistan is sure shot to use nukes as ISI is already hungry for a win war over India for long...n i wont be surprised if a minor war happens in near future
Though i dont have doubt that entire kashmir(or LoC, cant comment on this) will be peaceful part of India but this will take lot of time, perhaps a generation, if things fall at right place.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
We should not generalize a nation as feudal, just because a section of it is so.
Are the Naxals any better ?:wink:

The problems with unification would not be that of getting "buggers" in our country.
It would be that of cultural, ideological and temperamental differences, apart from the massive population.
It is high time that we should look in to the systematic brainwashing that there population has gone through. I don't see any hope that they can act or contribute in progressive society. Better let them out of our country.... Till they come begging (in which they are masters anyway :))

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
It is high time that we should look in to the systematic brainwashing that there population has gone through. I don't see any hope that they can act or contribute in progressive society. Better let them out of our country.... Till they come begging (in which they are masters anyway :))
You are treating NW Pakistan as the whole of Pakistan.
The population as a whole doesn't get brainwashed, a radical and poverty-stricken part of it does.

Its not like they aren't causing enough problems from outside the country.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
If the framework of the constitution of India does not allow freedom of speech, then India is no better than China. The Chinese also say that demanding independence (e.g Xinjiang, Tibet) is against the law. Grow up!
Freedom of speech means no taboo.
boss there is difference between freedom of speech and plebiscite .and alredy kashmir`s lot of freedom . what do u think giving them freedom would solve their problem because it wont remain free as soon as we lave it and it would be in a worst state even if remained free.because pakistan will indirectly control it .and what`s grantee that once they are given freedom terrorist will stop attacking India after that.instead it would rise further

anoop_mig25

Country flag
yuebaili, they dont understand the basic concept of freedom.
What you are trying to tell them i have already tried, with no success.:sad:
ok tell me onething does freedom of speech applies same to england where few years back nothern ireland freedom were fighting for spererate homeland or what about spain militants i dont know name

anoop_mig25

Country flag
according to India-Pakistan sub-system program,these regions whose popualtion mostly are Muslims belongs to Pakistan.Kashmir's people are mostly muslims.Why you want to occupy it? Nehru said:"Kashmir is indian hat",so you will fighting for this "hat"?
SO BRO THESE APPLY TO YOUR UrumqI AS WELL

anoop_mig25

Country flag
could i suggest you to watch first part of "india reborn".
I don't know what it said is right or wrong.if it is right,the muslims' life in india is very miserable.
and even that of hindus (specially if u belong to dalits not obc`s they are better),chirsitans,gujarati,marwaries,punjabi,bengali,marathi,i can keep on writing but i dont have time for that now

anoop_mig25

Country flag
sweden is a small country. Linguistic, ethnically and religiously it is rather homogenous (although with a lot of immigrants it has become less so in the recent decades). This means many advantages, especially when it comes to democracy. It is easier for big countries not to respect human rights. Besides they usually have imperialistic ambitions.

Kashmir is more comparable to sweden than india when it comes to size and number of inhabitants. But not much when it comes to homogenity. So i find it hard to understand how you can say the kashmir issue is simple. Let us e.g. Just take the national identity of kashmiris: Indians or pakistanis? What do they say?
u wnat to know how kashmir identify themselves i tell simply come to india specially bombay then whold anyone on street and ask who ae/she is and he/she will tell whether marathi/gjuarati/benjali and so on but wont tell u that they are indian first (sad but true)

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
You are treating NW Pakistan as the whole of Pakistan.
The population as a whole doesn't get brainwashed, a radical and poverty-stricken part of it does.

Its not like they aren't causing enough problems from outside the country.
What is you take on Punjab part of Pakistan? Don't be so naive

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
What is you take on Punjab part of Pakistan? Don't be so naive
What do you mean ? My take on Punjab part of Pakistan is -
1) Its a prosperous region.
2) Lahore is a prosperous city in Punjab.
3) Lahore Grammar School is one of the good schools in Lahore.
4) And... the girls at Lahore Grammar School deserve Miss Universe titles.
:D

Now, if you could be more specific as to what aspect of Punjab you want my opinion on, I might be able to give you a less entertaining reply.

P.S. I don't think I'm the one who's naive by not generalizing the entire Pakistani population to be brainwashed.:wink:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What do you mean ? My take on Punjab part of Pakistan is -
1) Its a prosperous region.
2) Lahore is a prosperous city in Punjab.
3) Lahore Grammar School is one of the good schools in Lahore.
4) And... the girls at Lahore Grammar School deserve Miss Universe titles.
:D

Now, if you could be more specific as to what aspect of Punjab you want my opinion on, I might be able to give you a less entertaining reply.

P.S. I don't think I'm the one who's naive by not generalizing the entire Pakistani population to be brainwashed.:wink:
I think you are not understanding the point I am trying to make Pakistani army is punjabi dominated and it is the source of terrorism. You need to check the driver who saved the srilankan team (his brother died in kashmir and he was proud of that) from where this khalistan problem came? I am not saying each and every individual is a terrorist but finding any saner public is a problem.

F.Faruqi

I think you are not understanding the point I am trying to make Pakistani army is punjabi dominated and it is the source of terrorism. You need to check the driver who saved the srilankan team (his brother died in kashmir and he was proud of that) from where this khalistan problem came? I am not saying each and every individual is a terrorist but finding any saner public is a problem.
Have you ever actually been to Pakistan & met Pakistanis before reaching any of your conclusions? You can say whatever you want from whereever you are, but as far as I'm aware, most Pakistanis know what the Taliban stand for and are against them. We've seen enough of our own perish due to suicide bombings to know what it feels like and our army has lost more than enough men trying to stop these people. We don't need you to call us terrorists. As far as I'm aware Pak hasn't been supporting the Maoist rebels, why don't you go take care of them? Finding sane people in Pakistan is not a problem, but if you pay no attention to them you won't know they exist.

You people seem to like to discuss Zaid Hamid but don't pay attention to other Pakistanis, like Edhi or Ansar Burni, who represent the better side of Pakistan. You should not reach a conclusion about the country without looking at both sides of the picture.

As for your point about the army being the main sponssor of terrorism, prove it.

And if the driver is proud that his brother died fighting for Pakistan in Kashmir, that's not your problem. Don't disrespect the dead, especially those who died fighting in the army for their country.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Have you ever actually been to Pakistan & met Pakistanis before reaching any of your conclusions? You can say whatever you want from whereever you are, but as far as I'm aware, most Pakistanis know what the Taliban stand for and are against them. We've seen enough of our own perish due to suicide bombings to know what it feels like and our army has lost more than enough men trying to stop these people. We don't need you to call us terrorists. As far as I'm aware Pak hasn't been supporting the Maoist rebels, why don't you go take care of them? Finding sane people in Pakistan is not a problem, but if you pay no attention to them you won't know they exist.

You people seem to like to discuss Zaid Hamid but don't pay attention to other Pakistanis, like Edhi or Ansar Burni, who represent the better side of Pakistan. You should not reach a conclusion about the country without looking at both sides of the picture.

As for your point about the army being the main sponssor of terrorism, prove it.

And if the driver is proud that his brother died fighting for Pakistan in Kashmir, that's not your problem. Don't disrespect the dead, especially those who died fighting in the army for their country.
To be honest, I don't need to (and don't want to) visit Pakistan.

Regarding the response, I feel you are the person of this kind:

The lament of a modern Pakistan

Ignorance is our own biggest enemy. We see conspiracies in everything.
This sums up all

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles