Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Don't you guys ever get tired of the same arguments, and moreover don't you realize that they do not go anywhere?
Nothing that we discuss on these forums would ever go anywhere or into actual implementation. So, should we stop discussing??. This is only for our knowledge assimilation and in some case mental wanking as well. :wink:

MMuthu

Anyway i still believe in what i believe in , it doesnt matter if there is a million or trillion.
You also have to look into what defines the group.

Anyway i thought india was a stable country.
India is a stable country because we crush all the seperatist with Iron Hands... I hope India should apply more pressure on these so called groups, such that no group should have courage to ask for seperate nation.

MMuthu

Wow let them do it more.... All People in J&K are not fools like the people in Swat.

Fighter

India is a stable country because we crush all the seperatist with Iron Hands... I hope India should apply more pressure on these so called groups, such that no group should have courage to ask for seperate nation.
Really, not very democratic then.

natarajan

so giving separate nation for each and every group is democratic?
not even a single country will qualify for democracy as we can even remove it from dictionary :blum3:

Fighter

not even a single country will qualify for democracy as we can even remove it from dictionary :blum3:
Many european countries do.

You have to define the group.

masterofsea

CPC government should learn something from your government in cracking down the separatists in china.

MMuthu

Hey it applies yaar, Each and every group of individuals can get 10 X 10 meter of land and it can be called as country, some group of 6-7 people can live in it.

True democracy.

MMuthu

Ho... then why there is a terrorist organization called... ETA... who is fighting French and Spanish occupation of their land?

MMuthu

CPC government should learn something from your government in cracking down the separatists in china.
Ho.... China is a big brother yaar..... You can kill anyone at anytime as per the mood of CPC.... Who can Question?

We have lot of problems like opposition, Free Media etc.... India is nothing when compared to CPC... where extra judicial killing is not a issue at all.

Fighter

Ho... then why there is a terrorist organization called... ETA... who is fighting French and Spanish occupation of their land?
I said many european countries. Not all. Read carefully please.

masterofsea

Ho.... China is a big brother yaar..... You can kill anyone at anytime as per the mood of CPC.... Who can Question?

We have lot of problems like opposition, Free Media etc.... India is nothing when compared to CPC... where extra judicial killing is not a issue at all.
That's badly ture.A chinese youth was killed by CPC yesterday coz he cursed the leaders of CPC in a web forum.

MMuthu

I said many european countries. Not all. Read carefully please.
I am really very tired of explaining this to you yaar, I am not sure whether I am not capable to convince you by giving geninune reason, or you are adamant in your stand.

For a person to live in a country like India, you should have lot of tolerence, We have more than 200 major languages, 3 major races.... one billion population.

One person living in one state may not like a person living in another state. Take the example of Tamil Nadu, it is surronded by three states.

Karnataka - Having Cauvery river issue with this state.
Andhra Pradesh - Having Krishna river issue with this state.
Kerala - Having Mullai Periyar Dam issue with this state.

If there is some problem.... The people of Karnataka living in Tamil Nadu will be killed and vice verca......

North Indians are ill-treated in Mumbai, we have nothing called peace between states.

The only thing in which we are united is 'We are Indians', We may have many problems.... but if we have any problems from outside we stand united.

Kargil war and Mumbai attacks are examples for our unity.

Why do we need to give J&K to Pakistan, Just because they are majority muslims?

We have equal number of Muslims which Pakistan has. If they are brainwashing the uneducated, poor muslim youths... so as per these peoples wish we should disintegrate the nation?

If they tell that India does genocide on Muslims in Kashmir then there is a point.... If Pakistan wish to add Kashmir to it... Do we really need to hear that?

Ever after this if you tell that we should leave Kashmir... and dance to the tune of terrorist... then I can tell... this will never ever happen till the last Indian survives.

MMuthu

That's badly ture.A chinese youth was killed by CPC yesterday coz he cursed the leaders of CPC in a web forum.
Wow, this is too much.... Atleast by this time India should have Hanged all the terrorist who are in Jails.

If India had did it... Hafiz Muhammad Saeed would have been died long ago and there is a probability of Mumbai attacks not happened.

Fighter

I am really very tired of explaining this to you yaar, I am not sure whether I am not capable to convince you by giving geninune reason, or you are adamant in your stand.

For a person to live in a country like India, you should have lot of tolerence, We have more than 200 major languages, 3 major races.... one billion population.

One person living in one state may not like a person living in another state. Take the example of Tamil Nadu, it is surronded by three states.

Karnataka - Having Cauvery river issue with this state.
Andhra Pradesh - Having Krishna river issue with this state.
Kerala - Having Mullai Periyar Dam issue with this state.

If there is some problem.... The people of Karnataka living in Tamil Nadu will be killed and vice verca......

North Indians are ill-treated in Mumbai, we have nothing called peace between states.

The only thing in which we are united is 'We are Indians', We may have many problems.... but if we have any problems from outside we stand united.

Kargil war and Mumbai attacks are examples for our unity.

Why do we need to give J&K to Pakistan, Just because they are majority muslims?

We have equal number of Muslims which Pakistan has. If they are brainwashing the uneducated, poor muslim youths... so as per these peoples wish we should disintegrate the nation?

If they tell that India does genocide on Muslims in Kashmir then there is a point.... If Pakistan wish to add Kashmir to it... Do we really need to hear that?

Ever after this if you tell that we should leave Kashmir... and dance to the tune of terrorist... then I can tell... this will never ever happen till the last Indian survives.
This is not about convincing.
This is how we live here.
These are universal values in my opinion.

MMuthu

This is not about convincing.
This is how we live here.
These are universal values in my opinion.
What ever it may be, Kashmir is a integrated part of India.

We will never disintegrate or make concessions with our Land with any country. Jai Hind.:india:

natarajan

oh i am not satisfied with the government and we live as group in one area so according to your logic we should ask for separate nation?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles