Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Keep visiting that forum and 1 day you will start singing their national anthem as well.
I go there to fu** Pakis not to have Jalebi and rabdi with them and... to show them their aukaad... If I was some general I would immediately asked RAW to deploy SFF to take down battalion HQ in POK. And would have taken all the responsibility if even I was subjected to court martial.

Don't equate me with other Indians.... who have failed to understand the Paki mentality. I rather know more about them than whole of the members here. I know where to strike to make a Paki cry.

so please don't quote me with such posts.

Mods can ban me for showing the mirrors.. But this is the reality!!!!! We fear loss!!

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Militiants shouting "Allahu Akbar" and "Nara-e-Takbeer" while firing gun after jihadi killed yesterday.Misguided youth?

mavles ihctep

so Pakistan retaliated the ANA and 50 afghan soldiers martyred and they will play religion card to normalize the relations.
In Kashmir 2 beheaded and 2 police men killed and unrest going on by pak supported terrorists = total 4 and we are doing kadi ninda

Pak army is indeed worth complimenting, THEY RETALIATE with Action not comments!!.. you can ban me for this but sach sun ne ki adat daal lo.
I go there to fu** Pakis not to have Jalebi and rabdi with them and... to show them their aukaad... If I was some general I would immediately asked RAW to deploy SFF to take down battalion HQ in POK. And would have taken all the responsibility if even I was subjected to court martial.

Don't equate me with other Indians.... who have failed to understand the Paki mentality. I rather know more about them than whole of the members here. I know where to strike to make a Paki cry.

Mods can ban me for showing the mirrors.. But this is the reality!!!!! We fear loss!!
You r an idiot.why visit paki forum in which they r banning any statement against their army.after abused by pakis on their shit forum you come here to whine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
worry more about intruders coming into the Kashmir valley than me going to Porki forum..

You r an idiot.why visit paki forum in which they r banning any statement against their army.after abused by pakis on their shit forum you come here to whine.

mavles ihctep

If you spend whole day in their forum and read their shit propaganda posts, you will become citizen of shittistan mentally.Already your posts show mentality of pakis,

mavles ihctep

worry more about intruders coming into the Kashmir valley than me going to Porki forum..
They r coming here for last 70 years, we r killing them like cockroaches.We hav enough power to pulverise this pests for till eternity.
Dont come here to whine after abused by pakis in their forum.

Akshay_Fenix

Duh!! Of course we fear loss. That is what makes us different.

We value each and every life. Unlike our next door neighbors who don't flinch an eye even when 80,000 Baloch die.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Duh!! Of course we fear loss. That is what makes us different.

We value each and every life. Unlike our next door neighbors who don't flinch an eye even when 80,000 Baloch die.
That makes us fools.
To have gold in house you need and iron box first :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They r coming here for last 70 years, we r killing them like cockroaches.We hav enough power to pulverise this pests for till eternity.
Dont come here to whine after abused by pakis in their forum.
When I want to abuse some one here well I avoid that, and dump all my anger on Porkis that's why I go there and soon wishing to go there :) . So chill!

Secondly, the situation which is worrisome is that the Hurriyat supporters have started protecting the tangos openly. This message is wrong....

republic_roi97

Country flag
he has a problem with hindus living on plain like Bihar, Madhyapradesh, UP, Haryana. Who are busy in household and rishtedari politics, fake bravery and gali mohalla dadagiri. Hindus in Himachal, Assam, UK, Punjab, and NE are way more revolting.

Depends from region to region.
Do think twice before you speak bro, just saying, a lot of us have given lives for the country.

raheel besharam

When I want to abuse some one here well I avoid that, and dump all my anger on Porkis that's why I go there and soon wishing to go there :) . So chill!

Secondly, the situation which is worrisome is that the Hurriyat supporters have started protecting the tangos openly. This message is wrong....
vo khamir wali ID teri h kya...

mavles ihctep

And return they will abuse you and then they wil ban you.Then you will come here to whine.:facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And return they will abuse you and then they wil ban you.Then you will come here to whine.:facepalm:
No I have other ids too :p
well I know some secrets about that forum so it's under control. :) you chill buddy. It exposes themselves more among Iranians and others than doing good.

mendosa

he has a problem with hindus living on plain like Bihar, Madhyapradesh, UP, Haryana. Who are busy in household and rishtedari politics, fake bravery and gali mohalla dadagiri. Hindus in Himachal, Assam, UK, Punjab, and NE are way more revolting.

Depends from region to region.
This has nothing to do with plain dwellers or mountain dwellers. RAW takes candidates from all over India, and then the best ones are promoted and even if the best one come up with suicidal plans like this, then how can someone blame just the plain dwellers? there are many mountain dwellers, and Kashmiris (Kao, Bhatt, Kaul) in intel services and military too. It is an institutional failure of Hindus as a collective group to come up with a military doctrine which will defend and expand Hinduism. Our civilization has shrunk to 50% ever since the first invasions began centuries ago, despite Hindus producing the best minds in mathematics, metallurgy, medicine etc. On the contrary, Islam, despite producing no scientific inventions for centuries, is the dominant religion of the world today and will overtake Christianity in 2020.

Kuch toh gadbad hai daya.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This has nothing to do with plain dwellers or mountain dwellers. RAW takes candidates from all over India, and then the best ones are promoted and even if the best one come up with suicidal plans like this, then how can someone blame just the plain dwellers? there are many mountain dwellers, and Kashmiris (Kao, Bhatt, Kaul) in intel services and military too. It is an institutional failure of Hindus as a collective group to come up with a military doctrine which will defend and expand Hinduism. Our civilization has shrunk to 50% ever since the first invasions began centuries ago, despite Hindus producing the best minds in mathematics, metallurgy, medicine etc. On the contrary, Islam, despite producing no scientific inventions for centuries, is the dominant religion of the world today and will overtake Christianity in 2020.

Kuch toh gadbad hai daya.
Islam as an entity is there but if you see the individual, he is not developed. He is just living for the sake of living with some Jahiliya thought.

edit1: and by the way how can you forget petro capital.

raheel besharam

in this jihadi procession these terrorists got tagged by our special forces operatives ..... Now only killing them in an isolated location is left.

TheSeeker

Hope that happens in reality and our forces are using every such opportunities to eliminate these scums

in this jihadi procession these terrorists got tagged by our special forces operatives ..... Now only killing them in an isolated location is left.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles