Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scrambled

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Japan says Chinese plane spotted over disputed islands, F-15 jets scrambled to area

TOKYO – A Japanese government spokesman says a Chinese airplane has been spotted in Japanese airspace above southwestern islands controlled by Tokyo but also claimed by Beijing.
The Defense Agency said four Japanese F-15 jets headed to the area Thursday morning, but no further action was taken.
The islands known as Senkaku in Japanese and Diaoyu in Chinese have been at the center of a territorial dispute. The purchase of the islands by the Japanese government earlier this year from private Japanese owners set off massive anti-Japanese rallies in China.
Japanese ships have been patrolling the area on the lookout for approaching Chinese ships.
Chinese ships have darted in and out the waters in that area in recent months. Violations by Chinese planes of air space are more unusual
Japan says Chinese plane spotted over disputed islands, F-15 jets scrambled to area | Fox News
Japan scrambles fighters for China plane - Yahoo! News Singapore
Japan scrambles fighters for China plane - FRANCE 24

:scared::scared2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Re: Japan says Chinese plane spotted over disputed islands, F-15 jets

Japan scrambled fighter jets on Thursday after at least one Chinese state-owned aeroplane entered airspace over the islands at the centre of a dispute between Tokyo and Beijing.
F-15 jets were mobilized after Chinese maritime aircraft entered airspace over the Senkaku islands, which China calls the Diaoyus, just after 11 a.m. (0200 GMT), Chief Cabinet Secretary Osamu Fujimura told reporters. Mr. Fujimura has blamed China for violating Japan's airspace.

This is the first time fighter jets have been used in the Senkaku dispute. So far, China has only resorted to moving its patrol ships to the islands Japan believes to lie in its territorial waters.

AFP
Japan scrambles fighters after Chinese plane enters disputed airspace : Voice of Russia

bhramos

Country flag

This remembers me this scene

[video=youtube_share;qH92Esq2vAA]http://youtu.be/qH92Esq2vAA[/video]

arunpat

Japan scrambles fighter jets for China plane

Tokyo: Japan scrambled fighter jets on Thursday after one Chinese state-owned aeroplane entered airspace over islands at the centre of a dispute between Tokyo and Beijing.

F-15 jets were mobilised after a Chinese maritime aircraft ventured over the Senkaku islands, which China calls the Diaoyus, just after 11 am (0730 IST), Chief Cabinet Secretary Osamu Fujimura told reporters.

Chinese government ships have moved in and out of waters around the islands for more than two months, but this was the first time since the dispute flared that Tokyo has claimed any airborne incursion into what it says is Japanese territory.
Four maritime surveillance vessels were logged in waters around the islands earlier in the day, the coastguard said, adding it had ordered them to leave.

Such confrontations have become commonplace since Japan nationalised the East China Sea islands in September, a move it insisted amounted to nothing more than a change of ownership of what was already Japanese territory.

But Beijing reacted with fury, with observers saying the riots that erupted across China had at least tacit backing from the Communist Party government.

Thursday marks the 75th anniversary of the beginning of an episode known as the Nanjing Massacre, when Japanese Imperial Army troops entered the then-capital of China and embarked on an orgy of violence.

Japan scrambles fighter jets for China plane | NDTV.com

Mod: Threads merged. Guys please check before posting a new thread on latest events.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Scenes inspired from final fight between PAKFA (enemy) and player jet of Ace Combat; Assault Horizon.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

And what did the Chinese aircraft do when the Japanese Air Force scrambled?

arya

Country flag

dont they have misile , what they were waiting for .

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

Chinese weren't invading and the Japs weren't going to fire. Posturing by both the sides.
A to B : If you hit me, I'm going to burn you.
B to A : If you hit me, I'll kill you
and like this neither attacks the other, and they live on happily ever after and after ...... :p

Jokes apart, they have to be careful. These are very edgy times .. one rash boil of adrelanilne and you're down the cliff
Few decades back when the resource crunch and population boom weren't as big issues then .. such small islands never figured as major disputes.
Now there are swords crossed at every inch of land and every gallon of water. :rolleyes:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Lols...Both Of them...always acting like that .he touch my Land ..so I will kiss your A$$...Shit Stop talking and Scrambling Start the war..I'm eagerly waiting..

off topic...

@Apollyon
what happens your Illuminati Symbol and are you really living in the Vatican City ...

Last edited by a moderator:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Japan would teach China a fitting lesson just like they taught America a lesson in Pearl Harbour. Then, all that hi-tech Chinese bull-shit won't be able to do a thing, because at the end of the day, everyone in the world knows how reliable Chinese tech is. :lol:

tharikiran

Country flag
Re: Japan - Chinese fighter spotted over disputed islands, F-15 scramb

This is getting interesting. We have to see if these intrusions become the new norm.I believe that's what China wants to do.
Let's wait and see who will blink first or who's goin to fire first.These activities don't leave Japan with many choices.
Good for India.It will only result in greater synergy between India and Japan.Let Chinese people do all the rioting they can in the streets.
This news made my day. I am loving it.

H.A.

Is an english translation available?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Japan Sends F-15 Jets after Chinese Plane flies over Japanese Airspace

Tokyo: A Japanese government spokesman says a Chinese airplane has been spotted in Japanese airspace above southwestern islands controlled by Tokyo but also claimed by Beijing.

The Defense Agency said four Japanese F-15 jets headed to the area Thursday morning, but no further action was taken.

The islands known as Senkaku in Japanese and Diaoyu in Chinese have been at the center of a territorial dispute. The purchase of the islands by the Japanese government earlier this year from private Japanese owners set off massive anti-Japanese rallies in China.

Japanese ships have been patrolling the area on the lookout for approaching Chinese ships.

Chinese ships have darted in and out the waters in that area in recent months. Violations by Chinese planes of air space are more unusual.

Chinese plane over disputed islands prompts Japan to send jets | Firstpost

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

A small step of Chinese Maritime Surveillance, a big step of China, I believe it is the first time a Chinese aircraft ever flew over the islets since they were seized by Japan in 1895. We dispatched a Y-12 propeller CMC plane, they mobilized 8 F15 plus an E2C, what a deal. I bet this kind of game will be going on.... hahah...
and good timing too, 12/13 is a National Shame Day for China, Jap troops raped Nanjing,the capital of KMT Republic of China, 75 years ago.

Japanese has learned to get used to CMS boats patrolling within 12 nm, now they are learning plane patrol.

Chinese learned the tactics from India though.

Japanese SDA took a picture of the Y-12 CMS

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

A small step of Chinese Maritime Surveillance, a big step of China, I believe it is the first time a Chinese aircraft ever flew over the islets since they were seized by Japan in 1895. We dispatched a Y-12 propeller CMC plane, they mobilized 8 F15 plus an E2C, what a deal. I bet this kind of game will be going on.... hahah...
What is worthy to mention is that the Self-Defense Air Corp did NOT spot this grandpa airplane with their radar, it is the surface Japanese coast guard ships reported to the headquatre, what were they doing at that time? sleep? their advanced X-band radar did not pick up NK rocket launch either. they claimed they can spot a tennis ball from 1000 km away.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag

This is getting interesting. We have to see if these intrusions become the new norm.I believe that's what China wants to do.
Let's wait and see who will blink first or who's goin to fire first.These activities don't leave Japan with many choices.
Good for India.It will only result in greater synergy between India and Japan.Let Chinese people do all the rioting they can in the streets.
This news made my day. I am loving it.
is all indian thinking about is hoping china/japan have a war. if you have issue with china deal with it, instead hoping for war. a war between china/japan would do no good for the world.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

is all indian thinking about is hoping china/japan have a war. if you have issue with china deal with it, instead hoping for war. a war between china/japan would do no good for the world.
why not leave them alone in their dream? Japan and India are made for eachother, Song Xiaojun and Song Yichang had a special session dedicated to the topic of Indo-Japan relation, these two countries actually can get a lot mutual benefits from eachother, but they never did, there are deeper reasons beneath it, Indian ask all for free but Japanese want to sell all at a higher price. their personalities contradict eachother, you barely see FDI from Japan in India, they just cannot survive there.

And to strategic partnership, there is always this one-side love, India is tirelessly courting Japan but Japan seems always focus its eyes on southeast asian countries only. Japan send patrol ships to phillippine and invested hugely in Vietnam, it just played a cold side on India. However, it is India who Japan needs to part with. Japan is always Japan, it is so good in details that it forgets bigger picture, meanwhile India, a disappointed third wheel, got hurt in pride.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Seems nobody flies into North Korea airspace, though, since those guys are crazy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles