Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

captscooby81

Country flag
Yes the biggest failure was the silence of the govt and the communication failure

Now the new videos surfacing in FB showing police man torching vehicles .. Now i am wondering even the police station was staged by themselves .. Did i blamed the Jihadi s ...

Pictures and videos are now playing in News18 now

We have squandered the opportunity to bring this protest to a good conclusion.

As I see it, there was clear lack of communication from the Govt. to tell the protesters, that the law is progressing through the official channels.

Repeated promises and failures by the politicians have left lack of confidence amongst the protesters.

Sad to see all the violence in one of a kind unique protest in the recent years.

here2where

strange sights culminating in stranger violence - policemen giving speeches along with protestors, doing stick dance on road, cops setting vehicles on fire, etc.
desperate attempts to blow away the state govt already living on life support? goodas were favourites of the oppo party.
gut feeling says cutlets wouldn't have dared set a police station on fire. this is someone bigger and better connected.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Dravidian movement is the domestic version of secularism .. No idol worship all gods are same you can get married to any religion . white skinned brahmin s are the villain s of the suppression of the dark skinned .. so many like this .. its basically more a radical secularism all non sense

they fooled the state of TN with this dravidian movement for 50 years

As a born & raised Kannadiga, What the hell is "dravidian movement" ? Are you saying there aren't any Brahmins in south India?

here2where

they fooled the state of TN with this dravidian movement for 50 years
With the result that its virtually impossible for a brahmin student to get admission to professional colleges in TN. Most of them migrate out of TN/abroad.

here2where

Shekhar Gupta wants pellet guns againist Jallikattu protesters.
Fair enough. If it can be used against youths who throw stones in Kashmir, it should be used in Chennai also against rogues who set fire to police station with police women still inside.

DingDong

Country flag
Yes the biggest failure was the silence of the govt and the communication failure

Now the new videos surfacing in FB showing police man torching vehicles .. Now i am wondering even the police station was staged by themselves .. Did i blamed the Jihadi s ...

Pictures and videos are now playing in News18 now
I am not justifying the police action, however,

This is most probably retribution. Policemen attacked properties and houses in areas where they sustained injuries at hands of the stone pelting mobs.

There exist a couple of such videos, hence I guess these are isolated incidences which occurred in particular localities.

Similar videos originated from Kashmir where CRPF was shown throwing stones at windows and doors in a residential area after CRPF personnel were stone pelted from houses in that locality.

here2where

There exist a couple of such videos, hence I guess these are isolated incidences which occurred in particular localities.
Are these muslim localities or fishermen localities who are mostly christian?

captscooby81

Country flag
i was just waiting how our liberal brigade was so silent till now

here he comes .. for students who protested peacefully for 6 days he wanted to use pellet guns

well what did the WB goverment do when groups burned and attacked the police station should the pellet guns be used there first before TN ...

Shekhar Gupta wants pellet guns againist Jallikattu protesters.

captscooby81

Country flag
Both the one side or marina is purely muslim locality has mix of hindu population the other side is the fisherman which is not sure a mix of christians..But the fisherman s of TN have always a very high love with police of TN and they always wait for an opportunity to trash them .. So no wonder the fisherman kuppams (ghetto) responded suddenly when the police action started as they are more like trained warriors in creating vandalism ..

Well now with so many videos coming up even showing one policewoman torching a hut i think this crackdown is going to create all together a new fire .. Especially in the legal world with the legal community never waste an opportunity to trash the police department in TN ...

Are these muslim localities or fishermen localities who are mostly christian?

captscooby81

Country flag
bhai why you went so far to kashmir ..

Have you forgotten the Patidar agitation and the numerous videos later which came out how police trashed royally the people who came in jaguars and mercedes to protest for reservation

and entering into their communities and smashing ever parked cash and vehicles and the windows

well they never let go an opportunity to show their pent up frustration or anger ..

I am not justifying the police action, however,

This is most probably retribution. Policemen attacked properties and houses in areas where they sustained injuries at hands of the stone pelting mobs.

Similar videos originated from Kashmir where CRPF was shown throwing stones at windows and doors in a residential area after CRPF personnel were stone pelted from houses in that locality.

Helms deep

Country flag
Fair enough. If it can be used against youths who throw stones in Kashmir, it should be used in Chennai also against rogues who set fire to police station with police women still inside.

Do u have any evidence to validate your point... Just don't take wild guess by seeing the media...
If students can protest for 6 days without disturbing normal people... Do u think they torched police station..:facepalm:

here2where

Do u have any evidence to validate your point... Just don't take wild guess by seeing the media...
If students can protest for 6 days without disturbing normal people... Do u think they torched police station..:facepalm:
hey useless fellow, i said pellet guns should be used against "rogues". where in my fucking reply did i say "students". and if some students behaved like rogues, yes then iam all for shoving the barrel up their arses and pulling the trigger. blast of pellets straight in. no wastage.

DingDong

Country flag
What does this say?

here2where

What does this say?
That oh-so-nice tamil lady student with a child dreams of Tamil Nadu Independence Day to be on January 26.
Since there is a child in that pic, i have to be polite and not give vent to my true feelings.
What's wrong with these mind-fucked people? A case of collective rabies?

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
That oh-so-nice tamil lady student with a child dreams of Tamil Nadu Independence Day to be on January 26.
Since there is a child in that pic, i have to be polite and not give vent to my true feelings.
What's wrong with these people? A case of collective rabies?
Now imagine a video showing policemen thrashing this lady black and blue while the child is still in her lap. I would say that she totally deserved this, others might call it police brutality.

I think that we are going to witness a trend of showing the Center and one of the South Indian states at loggerheads.

Karnataka has been saffronized to such an extent that it will no longer be swayed by the North vs South politics. Tamilnadu will stay cool for a while after the recent Police Action. Andhra and Kerala are the low hanging fruits. Which one will it be?

Mark my words, mark this post. Jallikattu violence was just a trial.

here2where

Now imagine a video showing policemen thrashing this lady black and blue while the child is still in her lap. I would say that she totally deserved this, others might call it police brutality.

I think that we are going to witness a trend of showing the Center and one of the South Indian states at loggerheads.
I would ask what the fuck is a child doing in a protest march other than as a human shield?

Loggerheads?
This is exactly what church, muzzies and dalit rights groups (backed by church and the various child molesting fathers) want. Split india along regional and caste lines. Lot of people outside dont like to see our beautiful country standing united even after 70+ years of the white unwashed assholes leaving our shores.

here2where

Jallikattu violence was just a trial.
No it was an excuse to push OPS further to the edge of the cliff. This kind of violence can only be unleashed by a party well known to be sleeping with goondas and who now are desperate to occupy the CHAIR.
Aside, did swamy say something about president's rule? .hee hee.

DingDong

Country flag
I would ask what the fuck is a child doing in a protest march other than as a human shield?

Loggerheads?
This is exactly what church, muzzies and dalit rights groups (backed by church and the various child molesting fathers) want. Split india along regional and caste lines. Lot of people outside dont like to see our beautiful country standing united even after 70+ years of the white unwashed assholes leaving our shores.
Few more gems (not vouching for authenticity):

And this video:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles