J20 Stealth Fighter

AprilLyrics

august 14th,J20 2002 finished its 15th flying test.
-----

and its weapon bay opened~

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Both the F22 and F35 have THREE CLEAN LINES shaping the forward fuselage that stretch from the nose the intakes. The J20 on the other hand has FOUR LINES that define its stealth shaping from the nose the the intakes.
That's because the nose of the J20 has far more mass and surface area than the F-22.

J20!

Country flag
That's because the nose of the J20 has far more mass and surface area than the F-22.
Do you know why? Because the J20 was designed to produce considerable front end lift. something the F22's diamond cross-section front end could not achieve. Just read Song's paper...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Do you know why? Because the J20 was designed to produce considerable front end lift. something the F22's diamond cross-section front end could not achieve. Just read Song's paper...
The J20 is a much bigger aircraft than the F-22 so its nose would obviously be bigger. Strike bombers usually are bigger than fighters.

Impluseblade

What can I say about your childish reply? J20 is trying to point out the complex theory behind the design of j20. You just replied "big plane should have big nose". Does a big head also contain a big brain? :p
The J20 is a much bigger aircraft than the F-22 so its nose would obviously be bigger. Strike bombers usually are bigger than fighters.

AprilLyrics

yeah~J20 is a Strike bomber with canard and all-movable vertical fin and All glass cockpit canopy.....

p2prada

Hi! Is it possible to post Song's paper here? If it is on this thread I think I missed it. TIA.

IMO, J-20 is a multirole fighter, and not simply dedicated to one role or another.

I am positive it has small wings that make it a very good dog fighter, a long body for supersonic dash and a decent balance between high altitude and low altitude performance like the MKI or Rafale.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Hi! Is it possible to post Song's paper here? If it is on this thread I think I missed it. TIA.

IMO, J-20 is a multirole fighter, and not simply dedicated to one role or another.

I am positive it has small wings that make it a very good dog fighter, a long body for supersonic dash and a decent balance between high altitude and low altitude performance like the MKI or Rafale.
Very possible. The only problem being its entirely in Mandarin. You wouldn't happen to Mandarin literate would you? *fingers crossed* That excerpt I put up earlier is the only portion I could find that's been translated to English.

J20!

Country flag

Very possible. The only problem being its entirely in Mandarin. You wouldn't happen to Mandarin literate would you? *fingers crossed* That excerpt I put up earlier is the only portion I could find that's been translated to English.

p2prada

Not yet. I am learning and will hopefully be done in sometime. I can manage as much as a 3rd or 4th grade student now. Reading technical papers will take a bit longer, but I don't mind getting that paper now. :D

I hope it is Mandarin Simplified(Beijing Dialect if possible), Traditional is not my cup of tea.

谢谢同志!

J20!

Country flag
Not yet. I am learning and will hopefully be done in sometime. I can manage as much as a 3rd or 4th grade student now. Reading technical papers will take a bit longer, but I don't mind getting that paper now. :D

I hope it is Mandarin Simplified(Beijing Dialect if possible), Traditional is not my cup of tea.

谢谢同志!
Hahaha! That's a very pleasant surprise. I'm sure you'll be fluent before long. Good luck.

Link:

¡¶Ò»ÖÖСչÏұȸßÉýÁ¦·É»úµÄÆø¶¯²¼¾ÖÑо¿¡·_°Ù¶ÈÎÄ¿â

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
What can I say about your childish reply? J20 is trying to point out the complex theory behind the design of j20. You just replied "big plane should have big nose". Does a big head also contain a big brain? :p
Yes, bigger head does suggest bigger cranial cavity, but smarter brain actually relies on the surface of cortex.
According to the common believing, bigger nose means bigger PXXXX, which, sadly enough, we two people are both short on that one. hahaha

J20!

Country flag

J-20 2001 In Chengfei

Its also a nice shot of the main weapons bay...

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

so much news about chinese military,052D(new cannon,new APAR,new VLS,new ?),J31,J-10S,J-11B with WS-10,J16 with WS-10,DF41,DF16,new 054A lanuch..etc

we almost forget J20~

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles