A J2002 video:

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
J2002 flew again today... Here's a pic of it with a new export bach of J7's:

jamwal

Country flag
Chinese and their leaks :rofl:

in post 1652, why they have blurred the background ? As far as I know, Chinese said that these photos were posted by independent bloggers, not state run media The way Chinese think and work is so strange that one can't help but laugh at their 'cleverness'

Apart from that, this J20 if and when becomes battle worthy will be a credible achievement. Perhaps not as good as American or Russian planes, but still good.

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
J20 is being as an strike fighter right????? How does it fit into the PLAAF strategy? Shouldn't they have gone for an air-superiority fighter first????

What good will a bomber do to China at this point?

p2prada

Don't they have more closeup shots of the J-20? I am pretty sure when National Geographic can take shots of animal pubes from a long distance China would have phones capable of taking zoomed shots of the J-20. Wings, tail, cockpit, nose, all are possible shots from that distance.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Don't they have more closeup shots of the J-20? I am pretty sure when National Geographic can take shots of animal pubes from a long distance China would have phones capable of taking zoomed shots of the J-20. Wings, tail, cockpit, nose, all are possible shots from that distance.
I doubt the military fans can afford such equipments. Even if they can, I don't believe the authority will allow such thing.

p2prada

I doubt the military fans can afford such equipments. Even if they can, I don't believe the authority will allow such thing.
Journalists do have high resolution cameras, it does not have to be fanboys only there.

But if there are patrols then it would be a problem. But those patrols won't be around 24/7.

Well I guess someday we will see close up walk around pics of it.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Journalists do have high resolution cameras, it does not have to be fanboys only there.

But if there are patrols then it would be a problem. But those patrols won't be around 24/7.

Well I guess someday we will see close up walk around pics of it.
Something you need to understand is that all the pictures we are seeing here were actually sanctioned by the authority. Chinese military fans and the authority have established an unspoken consensus through years of mouse catching games.

Do you still remember how J20 was exposed in 2010? At first, the pictures were blurred, then came the clear pictures and at last it was the video. As I understand it, Chinese military fans were testing how far they were allowed to go. Once the ahthority deem the pictures posted in Chinese forum exceeds their tolerance,they are gonna warn the posters and delete pictures. At this point, everyone should take notice that this is how far they are allowed to go.

No journalist is willing to risk his career by messing up with PLA, only Chinese military fans are. Of all the pictures we have seen so far, none of them are taken by professional journalist.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
As close as people are getting to the runway I dare say they are staff at Chengdu or some CCP affiliate that was told what and how much to leak. Otherwise Chinese base security is pretty lax.

AprilLyrics

As close as people are getting to the runway I dare say they are staff at Chengdu or some CCP affiliate that was told what and how much to leak. Otherwise Chinese base security is pretty lax.
you must be one of them.or how can you know that?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
because CCP is monitoring how much to leak and when. spontaneous leaks and blurry photos do not coincide with political events.

nimo_cn

Country flag
because CCP is monitoring how much to leak and when. spontaneous leaks and blurry photos do not coincide with political events.
Mr. know-all is showing that he knows everything, even though he is the one who dismissed the existence of J20 and took the blurry photos for PSed F-22.

J20!

Country flag
j 20 2002

A recent video. The take-off distance/angle are a lot shorter/steeper, respectively, than what we've seen so far

Last edited:

lavender87

We, Vietnamese, always support Indian in all aspects. Vietnam-India has a very close relationship in Culture, Religion, and many other fields, so why did India and Vietnam not become allies?

If India beef Vietnam with nuclear technology, which prepare Vietnam an ability of enrichment Uranium to use on peaceful purposes, but also a foundation to produce nuke weapons for defense purposes when it is necessary under China's pressure or attack. Like Japan, they don't possess any nuke weapon, but they are capable to create nuke weapon with in 2 weeks if under nuke attack.

China beef Pakistan to control India's strength, so why not, India should beef Vietnam in the same way relieve India's burden in countering China.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles