J20 Stealth Fighter

neoshangh

question to all chines member, where is the location where this 5G is being taxi.
Google earth==search for this charcters "成都黄天坝机场"---where J10 first flied in 2002

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
Is there any video evidence for this, chinese members. I am sure some of them must have captured the footage of take off or flight. Very big plane though.

Minghegy

The airport is 30°42'12.59"N 103°56'59.49"E at Google Earth.

neoshangh

Just calm down.If you think it is stupid for me to post pics that is PSed in your eyes.Then delete my accout or forbide my posting ability.

insignals

A.V.

i have a few questions for my chinese friends here would be helpful if answered :-

1>whats the normal visibility in chendu at this time of the year , i believe its not beyond 20 mts at times ? am i correct ?
2> how do you differentiate a real plane from a decoy from a distance ? i have lived long in communist country to understand that such decoys are part of airtaxi ways even during peace time ? am i correct or not ?

3>if the pics are taken by eye witness froma distance via mobile cams then howcome i see many front views , the front nozzle and shape unless government released it , and i doubt it is a govt released photo

4> if anybody has first flight of the J-10 have a look at the pics the plane is unpainted for as it needs to test the aerodynamics in many ways , recent example PAKFA ? HOW is this plane painted then , then it must not be the first flight.

thanks for answering

A.V.

Just calm down.If you think it is stupid for me to post pics that is PSed in your eyes.Then delete my accout or forbide my posting ability.

insignals
chill neo its nothing like that we are here to debate and counter claim and get answers and even write our views , you have full right to post your views we have full right to ask questions dont we ?

Minghegy

1>whats the normal visibility in chendu at this time of the year , i believe its not beyond 20 mts at times ? am i correct ?
Chengdu has many fog days in a year.

2> how do you differentiate a real plane from a decoy from a distance ? i have lived long in communist country to understand that such decoys are part of airtaxi ways even during peace time ? am i correct or not ?
High speed taxing 3 or 5 times everyday, throw parachute every time, hundreds of common people went to and saw it.

3>if the pics are taken by eye witness froma distance via mobile cams then howcome i see many front views , the front nozzle and shape unless government released it , and i doubt it is a govt released photo
See photo below

4> if anybody has first flight of the J-10 have a look at the pics the plane is unpainted for as it needs to test the aerodynamics in many ways , recent example PAKFA ? HOW is this plane painted then , then it must not be the first flight.
May be to hide its materials and material distribution.

DSI intake

Last edited:

A.V.

Chengdu has many fog days in a year.

High speed taxing 3 or 5 times everyday, throw parachute every time, hundreds of common people went to and saw it.

See photo below

May be to hide its materials and material distribution.

DSI intake

you vindicate my point chendu has many foggy days in a year and its obvious now its winter time and generally it will be low .... thats a clear point that pictures from very far away distance is not possible. isnt it so the pictures must be taken from close view and yes i saw the pictures most of they are enlarged versions of miniatures. taken from miles away

ok hundreds of common people went to see still i cant see a HD picture , if its hundreds of common man atlest one will sneak in a better cam atleast this event is already 4-5 days still what i see are enlarged hazy pictures , and when a commuinst nation allows people to view a spectacle they generally make it a big pomp and show no need to tell about this , if the common man is able to see the plane and hundreds of them then it will be a spectacle not a hidden affair.

third the picture you posted below is taken from or close to taxiway , does a common man enter into a taxiway , i doubt it highly as i have never heard a common man standing on a taxiway , check the enlarged picture angle you posted its at a tangent from the main taxi , alos staff involved in the program won be allowed to take pictures and its same norm worldwide no changes there

4th point to hide the materials details is incorrect , laws of aerodynamics are constant through out with minor variations depending on geographical areas on earth
what might be the case is either this is not the first flight and the plane has had taken flights before , or as many suspect its not what the common man thinks or is made to believe

by the way any of the chinese friends on dfi staying near the city can go and give us a personal account - can it be done would be best to know

cir

The plane is having its Nth high-speed taxing test as I write these words and you guys are still debating about its existence or otherwise? I am not acting obnoxious or anything, but some people here are so removed from reality and do sound really hilarious. :emot112:

badguy2000

Respected Member
it is reported that the first flight will go on tonight! let's watch on!

A.V.

The plane is having its Nth high-speed taxing test as I write these words and you guys are still debating about its existence or otherwise? I am not acting obnoxious or anything, but some people here are so removed from reality and do sound really hilarious. :emot112:
i think you need to have a look first , what we are debating is not the existence, but that the plane which is having its so called taxi is the same as shown in the pics

do you have any way other than your words to tell me its the 9th taxi , i say the plane is having its 11 th taxi and not 9th prove me wrong with official data if you have any eitehr from senyang or chendu or from the government , dont tell me common man saw , when the pakfa had its first fligt in jan 2010 there were hd pictures released in 1 day and before that people were making wild guess

i will take your word for it if you say why i must believe you , are you involved in the program , have you seen the plane or whatelse tell me

where did we deny that j-20 program or jxx program is there what we are debating is if the program and the pics are same , which official source has claimed that the plane doing the taxi is the jxx or j-20

cir

The Bombardier, parked nearby and with high ranking PLAAF officers on board, took to the air and left for Beijing.

A.V.

The Bombardier, parked nearby and with high ranking PLAAF officers on board, took to the air and left for Beijing.
i guess you are reporting from the airforce base and not any forum ,can we have the full picture ?

cir

i think you need to have a look first , what we are debating is not the existence, but that the plane which is having its so called taxi is the same as shown in the pics

do you have any way other than your words to tell me its the 9th taxi , i say the plane is having its 11 th taxi and not 9th prove me wrong with official data if you have any eitehr from senyang or chendu or from the government , dont tell me common man saw , when the pakfa had its first fligt in jan 2010 there were hd pictures released in 1 day and before that people were making wild guess

i will take your word for it if you say why i must believe you , are you involved in the program , have you seen the plane or whatelse tell me

where did we deny that j-20 program or jxx program is there what we are debating is if the program and the pics are same , which official source has claimed that the plane doing the taxi is the jxx or j-20
People witnessing the test runs were specifically warned and told not to take any pictures, let alone videos.

Those who went against the "warnings" did it in a sneaky way and mostly used low-end photographic tools such mobile phones.

I am sure some got HD(relatively speaking) images but are not yet ready or prepared to risk being locked in a dark room(so to speak) for the flimsy satisfaction of releasing the 1st high-quality picture.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles