J20 Stealth Fighter

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Disclaimer: Don't watch below images , those who put themselves on fire when they saw smoke trail behind a so called STEALTHY AIRCRAFT

Nothing can be worse when you have a STEALTH Aircraft with smoking back.
proxy.php(1).jpg

proxy.php(2).jpg

Enjoy:scared2:

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Disclaimer: Don't watch below images , those who put themselves on fire when they saw smoke trail behind a so called STEALTHY AIRCRAFT

Nothing can be worse when you have a STEALTH Aircraft with smoking back.
View attachment 14916

View attachment 14917
Enjoy:scared2:
"Nothing can be worse when you have a STEALTH Aircraft with smoking back"?:

So I'm guessing the PAK FA is a "so called stealthy aircraft" too?
Stop trolling mate.

Adnan Jumean

Wow i didnt know j-20 was already in service. Not even su-50 is in service with Russia yet.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace

Stop trolling mate.
For your kind information, PAK-FA is not inducted while J-20 is announced to serve as PLAAF FIGHTER AIRCRAFT.

leap-x

For your kind information, PAK-FA is not inducted while J-20 is announced to serve as PLAAF FIGHTER AIRCRAFT.
I dont think it is a big deal. the situation may reduce or vanish at different thrust levels or heights 。It may suggest a
flaw of the engine rather than stealth. Same thing happened wiht Y-20 too (new plane, old engine)。We are ok with moving forward step by step.

It may also sugguest PLA air force want to have experience to exercise with/against a stealthy aircraft as earlier as possible.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
I dont think it is a big deal. the situation may reduce or vanish at different thrust levels or heights 。It may suggest a
flaw of the engine rather than stealth. Same thing happened wiht Y-20 too (new plane, old engine)。We are ok with moving forward step by step.

It may also sugguest PLA air force want to have experience to exercise with/against a stealthy aircraft as earlier as possible.
There is no effect of altitude but throttle will surely affect it and there is Linear increase in smoke w.r.t. throttle.
And agreed with you that practice makes a man perfect. But its also good to accept the drawbacks instead of stand with those.
Good day

J20!

Country flag
Practicing for the parade:

With estimates for 10 LRIP aircraft in 2017, there should be at least 16 LRIP aircraft in service by next year this time.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Wow i didnt know j-20 was already in service. Not even su-50 is in service with Russia yet.
J-20 also uses russian engine, SO it is a stealth fighter or not?

Also what is the relation between radar stealth & engine smoke? Please explain with any equation if possible.

J20!

Country flag
Regular parctice formation flights for the August 1st Parade:

leap-x

J-20 also uses russian engine, SO it is a stealth fighter or not?

Also what is the relation between radar stealth & engine smoke? Please explain with any equation if possible.
The following pictures tell some detail of J-20's stealth design(pay attention to those locations with deeper color). Nobody knows How good it is on stealth, But obviously it is a sophisticated design.

Attachments

SanjeevM

Country flag
The following pictures tell some details of Russian aircraft concepts of late 80's. Now called j 20 by the world's largest photocopier china.

Russian MFI PROGRAMME (Mnogofunksionalni Frontovoy Istrebitel, "Multifunctional Frontline Fighter)

Study concepts and drawings
View attachment 17620
All Russian writing no Mandarin here:tongue:

MIG 1.42/1.44(original)

View attachment 17622

Note placement of engine intakes its placed below. In Chinese cloned version(j 20) its placed along sides as seen in concept version(refer 1st pic i posted):hehe:

So called Chinese development with Russian assistance :notbad:
(Yakovlev or mig design team involved probably)
View attachment 17623
View attachment 17624

Note this time Chinese cloning masters decide to add features of f 22 and f 35 to j 20.

MIG MFI NOW J-20
View attachment 17625
View attachment 17626
Note nose section in this 1st aircraft. F 22 and f 35 front section is incorporated in latter aircrafts (i wonder how Chinese got hands on f 22 and f 35 blueprints) also little bit of northrop yf 23 designs incorporated.

View attachment 17630
Su bin:basanti::prison:
View attachment 17627
View attachment 17628

Chinese logic of building up military by stealing American military technologies haha by
Lode Technologies Beijing.:cool1: su bin guilty :prison:

Chinese butt hurt ppl going to comment on how china indigenously bulid and developed j 20.:frusty: .anyone justify y it took Chinese to build 10 yrs mig1.42/1.44?

MIG MFI 1ST FLIGHT FEB 29 2000
View attachment 17629

J 20 first flight 2011
View attachment 17625

Stolen American + Russian design and technologies = Chinese Chop suey fighter :bs:not j 20:rage:
In this world when no one is giving technology to even the strategic defence partners, what China did worked for them. They hacked into US government and contractors computers and got all the designs they needed. Beg borrow steal. They had the guts to steal. Indians are very honest and righteous. We Can't hack or steal the designs. Continue to pay taxpayers money on imports that mean nothing. I wish India had good hackers to get designs from China and west. But even then our government is so righteous that they won't use those stolen designs even if they are free.

airtel

Country flag
In this world when no one is giving technology to even the strategic defence partners, what China did worked for them. They hacked into US government and contractors computers and got all the designs they needed. Beg borrow steal. They had the guts to steal. Indians are very honest and righteous. We Can't hack or steal the designs. Continue to pay taxpayers money on imports that mean nothing. I wish India had good hackers to get designs from China and west. But even then our government is so righteous that they won't use those stolen designs even if they are free.
Those are just allegations ...........it is almost impossible to Hack such kind of advanced technologies from USA , External designs are available available on Internet .

they have copied External Looks But internally J-20 is Far inferior to F-22 or F-35 .

Aghore_King

Country flag
J 20 is modified MIG 1.44 , the Chinese brought the whole project for a good sum of money....

Aghore_King

Country flag
The following pictures tell some details of Russian aircraft concepts of late 80's. Now called j 20 by the world's largest photocopier china.

Russian MFI PROGRAMME (Mnogofunksionalni Frontovoy Istrebitel, "Multifunctional Frontline Fighter)

Study concepts and drawings late 80's
View attachment 17620

MIG 1.42/1.44(original)

View attachment 17622

Note placement of engine intakes its placed below. In Chinese cloned version(j 20) its placed along sides as seen in concept version(refer 1st pic i posted):hehe:

View attachment 17623
View attachment 17624

Note this time Chinese cloning masters decide to add features of f 22 and f 35 to j 20.

MIG MFI NOW J-20 (photocopied and improved jet)
View attachment 17625
View attachment 17626
Note nose section in this 1st aircraft. F 22 and f 35 front section is incorporated in latter aircrafts (i wonder how Chinese got hands on f 22 and f 35 blueprints) also little bit of northrop yf 23 designs incorporated.

View attachment 17630
Arrested for espionage Su bin:basanti::prison:
View attachment 17627
View attachment 17628

Chinese logic of building up military by stealing American military technologies haha by

Chinese butt hurt ppl going to comment on how china indigenously bulid and developed j 20.:frusty: .anyone justify y it took Chinese to build 10 yrs mig1.42/1.44? Conceptualised in 1980s.

View attachment 17629

J 20 first flight 2011
View attachment 17625

Stolen American + Russian design and technologies = Chinese Chop suey fighter :bs:not j 20:rage:

Never believe Chinese propaganda and disinformation it only works on brainwashed Chinese citizens not on the world:india:
Yeah mate ...All your words are true....

cw2005

No one could clone a concept but only be inspired. From concept to a real product needs effort, time, knowledge and hard work. I admire the determination and hard work of Chinese. I wish my people will do the same.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
can I play the devils advocate here

If the chiniese have developed so much in the relem of aerospace it is because they threw caution to the wind and copied / modified
which has given them the ecosystem to make planes of their own

do you know that the early Russian jets were actually powered by the same RR nane engines that equipped our vampires or the fact that engine was won off in a simple billiards game or that Russians got the know how of the meterials from espenioage that was carried on by the menthod of simply walking in the RR factory with a
sticky soled shoe !

all the Jet tech that the west and Russians have was looted from the defeated germans who were lightyears ahead in jet or fighter technology

India also had this opertunity but we squandered it by playing the Holier of the Holiest in fact the way I see it india had two butiful chances
  • we could have made Prof Kurt tank our Jet program incharge and incentived him to bring in more german technical Know How but we didn't we allowed him to close shop after the marut program
  • after the colaspe of the USSR we could have again incentivized their technical experts to come and setup shop here in India but again we squadred it
the Basis of the Chinies Combat Jet Program was laid by their serial production of the MiG-21F13 which was later modified as the J7 and exported as the F-7 Skybolt we have also lisince produced the MiG-21P and FP's why didn't we take that route not because we couldn't but we wouldn't because we are the most holiest of all
power and prestige is not give to us on a platter we have earn it

but no we are busy slinging mud on a guy who is trying to change us we have to note that change takes time this is not some T20cricket match people so we should sucjk up and work so that we can beat the chinies at their onw game

nimo_cn

Country flag

Stop trolling mate.
dude, that's Russian, nothing to do with India.

J20!

Country flag

Study concepts and drawings late 80's
View attachment 17620

MIG 1.42/1.44(original)

View attachment 17622

View attachment 17623
View attachment 17624

MIG MFI NOW J-20 (photocopied and improved jet)
View attachment 17625
View attachment 17626

View attachment 17630
Arrested for espionage Su bin:basanti::prison:
View attachment 17627
View attachment 17628

Chinese butt hurt ppl going to comment on how china indigenously bulid and developed j 20.:frusty: .anyone justify y it took Chinese to build 10 yrs mig1.42/1.44? Conceptualised in 1980s.

View attachment 17629

J 20 first flight 2011
View attachment 17625

Never believe Chinese propaganda and disinformation it only works on brainwashed Chinese citizens not on the world:india:
Sure thing buddy. Whatever floats your boat.

But in the meantime, the PLAAF has a 5th generation fighter in Low Rate Production, training pilots, developing new tactics for utilizing and combating stealth aircraft RIGHT NOW IN 2017.

In the 2020's, or whenever the Russians let the IAF get their hands on a PAK FA, the PLAAF will have had years of flight, maintenance and logistics training with the J20. Chengdu corp will have had years to further develop and improve technologies on the aircraft with direct input from the air services flying and developing tactics with the air frame.

When will India even have the industrial capacity to develop, let alone produce in numbers any fifth generation aircraft(even with "Russian assistance")? In the 2030's? 2040's? An industry that couldn't develop and produce a single engine, 4th generation LCA for its air-force in two decades?

Save your "ridicule" for your own industry mate. Where's India's J20 equivalent? As @nimo_cn said, don't post pics of the PAK FA, its not Indian.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles