ISRO General News and Updates

Swesh

ISRO made images from couple of satellites free to public .

probably the best archive currently available. from 2011

pretty cool to interested people .

image from eastern ladakh , resourcesat 2a satellite .

View attachment 234729
Meh isro has whole snow cover data of gilgit and north himlyan region this is just trailer

raju1982

Country flag

GSAT-20, much awaited, India's most advanced communication satellite will be launched by SpaceX's Falcon 9 in a dedicated mission.

Thought it will be launched by LVM3 with semi cryo, but that is far away. Even initial claim of 70 gbps is now lowered to 48. No EPS as well. Still most advanced sat by ISRO.

Last edited:

Varoon2

Country flag

skywatcher

Country flag
not related to ISRO but

US lunar landing mission has failed . mission got fucked right after launch itself

space is hard etc , gotta appreciate chandrayaan achievement .

Space is no longer harder as it used to be with the help of modern computers & electronics & AI
i_f25.png
Private companies(if they're well funded & experienced) can put a lander on Moon or Mars or even send humans to space and build space stations.
i_f25.png
Times have changed.
i_f25.png
We're lucky to live in a great era.
i_f25.png

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Space is no longer harder as it used to be with the help of modern computers & electronics & AIView attachment 235870Private companies(if they're well funded & experienced) can put a lander on Moon or Mars or even send humans to space and build space stations.View attachment 235947Times have changed.View attachment 235948We're lucky to live in a great era.View attachment 235949
:) i dont think we reached that point . but sure .

static ground tests . correct me if am wrong but only flight test with one so far has been done by the russians and it blew up spreading radioactive fuel .

no smoking

Country flag
static ground tests . correct me if am wrong but only flight test with one so far has been done by the russians and it blew up spreading radioactive fuel .
Can you provide the source of Russia's test please?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles