Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

zathura98

Country flag
if rafah is cleared of hamas ,and israeli's retreat , will UN place peace keeping forces there? and if it does keep, should india join? i think it would be good, sf will get good exposure from NATO peacekeepers.

shade

Country flag
if rafah is cleared of hamas ,and israeli's retreat , will UN place peace keeping forces there? and if it does keep, should india join? i think it would be good, sf will get good exposure from NATO peacekeepers.
Rafah will not be cleared of Hamas.
There will be a ceasefire in the coming few months and Hamas will still rule Gaza and get fat off aid.
Gaza residents will huff on copium about how they "defeated the jooz" and lick the hamas master's boots in gratitude for a while.

The Jews don't want to occupy gaza
The Arabs don't want to be a peace keeping force in Gaza.
and India must not join any piss-keeping force in that shithole, goro ko mubarak ho.

shade

Country flag
The Israel subreddit is filled with retarded jooz obsessing over Eurovision

I now know why these people get pogrommed,genocided and deported every 5 seconds, they are utterly retarded, that's why.

Usually they curse Netanyahu on that sub, because you know, throwing him out of power is the number one priority.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The Israel subreddit is filled with retarded jooz obsessing over Eurovision

I now know why these people get pogrommed,genocided and deported every 5 seconds, they are utterly retarded, that's why.

Usually they curse Netanyahu on that sub, because you know, throwing him out of power is the number one priority.
Elaborate kariye Saar , what they are retarded?
Eurovision koi indian idol type contest hai na ?
Padh ke wahi laga

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Cry madafaqa
This guy jackson Hinkle is a known false baiter , remember that Panditji .
Since our ammo has In infinite wisdom of allah tallah ( we sold them to the habibis in middle East ) surfaced in ookraina , he is probably trying to cry wolf .
Wait for it , and I don't think there is any proof.
Munitions india limited makes arty shells, not aerial bombs for that matter.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Although again in infanite wisdom of allah , whenever I try to deny that the ammo is indian, the proof soon comes crashing.
I scheme and allah plans , and allah plans supreme.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles