Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

shade

Country flag
The same Israel was arming Ajhar-Bhaijaan against Armenia on behest of Turkey.

View attachment 251401
They arm AzharBhaijaan so the Azharis remain in their good book and are willing to needle Iran.
Unfortunately for them, if the AzharBhaijan is made to choose between hand-rubbing-yahudi vs chad Turki bhaijaan, it is obvious who will be chosen.

Massive L for the Jews

shade

Country flag
I have mentioned this earlier that their military is heavily politicised just like Pakistan's military.
Politicised enough to leave their posts on the Gaza border as a part of a STRIIIIKEEEEEEEE against Phasist Nethanyahu but not politicised enough to coup him out of power like the neighboring 3rd world Arab shitholes.

shade

Country flag
Karma !
Pissrael helped & still providing weapons to azeribhaands in cleansing of armenians from what was known as Republic of Artsakh only to poke iran, they got oct 7, sadly innocent civilians had to suffer.
It's karma or the jooz allowed it to happen on purpose to re-unify the Israelis after left-right-left bickering and take Netanyahu and his monkeys out of power?

Overlord

Country flag
It's karma or the jooz allowed it to happen on purpose to re-unify the Israelis after left-right-left bickering and take Netanyahu and his monkeys out of power?
Probably the latter

shade

Country flag

Alhamdulillah! May their tribe increase. May each of the khatuns here deliver a dozen thru different shauhars. May all her off spring then marry their cousins & give up goa chilli sausage , vindaloo & sorpotel.
>I will wear a Hijab to protest
>I will do namaz to protest
>I will recite the kalma to protest.

truly Allah works in mysterious ways.

Question is beyond the use of their bodies, do the deenis need (((converts))) like these?

Azaad

Country flag
>I will wear a Hijab to protest
>I will do namaz to protest
>I will recite the kalma to protest.

truly Allah works in mysterious ways.

Question is beyond the use of their bodies, do the deenis need (((converts))) like these?
Have you heard of the term trophy wives? There was this discussion about Kamla Das earlier who used to complain about the usual tropes feminists like her complain about namely patriarchy, misogyny, discrimination etc yet saw nothing contradicting her previously held views when she converted to Islam & wore the hijab.

She found it liberating just as her fellow feminists in the West did who after conversion to Islam & adoption of the hijab claimed it made them feel safe from the "male gaze. "

shade

Country flag
Have you heard of the term trophy wives? There was this discussion about Kamla Das earlier who used to complain about the usual tropes feminists like her complain about namely patriarchy, misogyny, discrimination etc yet saw nothing contradicting her previously held views when she converted to Islam & wore the hijab.

She found it liberating just as her fellow feminists in the West did who after conversion to Islam & adoption of the hijab claimed it made them feel safe from the "male gaze. "
Trophy Wives? These nibbas have a nice trophy case to put the trophy wives in, when they're bored they can sell the trophy wife with 3 magic words to the other guy.

I take back my previous post, these whores will be ever useful to their new co-religionists 🤲

Azaad

Country flag
Trophy Wives? These nibbas have a nice trophy case to put the trophy wives in, when they're bored they can sell the trophy wife with 3 magic words to the other guy.

I take back my previous post, these whores will be ever useful to their new co-religionists 🤲
But trading sex slaves between ummah is an old practice & sanctioned by the Quran, sunna'h, al hadith, etc. Unlike before when such slaves were spoils of war earned thru shedding blood, here these sex slaves came in voluntarily.

What more could a pious Allah fearing, rasool venerating , Quran loving muslimeen ask for?

DingDong

Country flag
The puppet (Israel) has gained self-awareness, the master (US) doesn't like.

Even though most of the western countries have a small Muslim population (mostly less than 10% of the total population), this population has a great impact on the internal security because while the old masters' spawns have become chronically individualistic, the Muslims are well organized.

The coming decade or two will be very interesting, the old world order is about to collapse. Brace for more violence.

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Biden administration puts hold on US ammunition shipment to Israel: report

The Biden administration has put a hold on a shipment of U.S.-manufactured ammunition to Israel for the first time since the deadly Oct. 7 Hamas terror attack, according to a report.

Two Israeli officials told Axios that the weapons shipment was stopped last week, leaving officials within the Israeli government scrambling to understand why.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-puts-hold-us-ammunition-shipment-israel-report

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles