Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

hurrians

Country flag
It's a good thing Israel and Iran have come out of shadow boxing now both can deescalate especially Iran should rein in houthis and lelis and green in US should be more forceful with ansaralla.
Ansaralla may have mind of their own but lesser Iranian support would help rein them in.

Master Chief

Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag
It's a good thing Israel and Iran have come out of shadow boxing now both can deescalate especially Iran should rein in houthis and lelis and green in US should be more forceful with ansaralla.
Ansaralla may have mind of their own but lesser Iranian support would help rein them in.
Nothing like that will happen.. Unless Israel concludes Gaza op.. this will be on slow burn.. for 6 more months.

Azaad

Country flag

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Come on Jizzrael... nuke Eyeran. My shorts are riding on that one hope. Don't disappoint me.
I wonder if that happens, what will GoI say?
Kadi Ninda? Closely monitoring the situation?
What kind of template will be used in case of nuke strike.

hurrians

Country flag
Someone here shared a very good image about goyim and kafir.

The mullas have generally escaped responsibility for their shenanigans, with their harrassing of Indian shipping route , their persecution of minority women in their own land, and their crafty dealing with us.

anyway now that both the Persian and yahudi are in a direct fight. The Persians will be more circumspect of harassing Indian shipping lines.

Deans

Country flag
Part 4 of my blog series on the Gaza war. I focus only on military operations.

https://rpdeans.blogspot.com/2024/04/gaza-war-part-4-israels-quiet-turnaround.html

I argue that while media attention is focused on the air strikes between Israel and Iran, the IDF has turned around its military operation against Hamas and called the bluff of Hezbollah and Iran, as can be seen from
3 sets of data that I analyse.
- Israeli casualty figures.
- Civilian deaths in Gaza.
- Casualties in the Hezbollah-IDF conflict in the north.

My blog is ad and subscription free to retain my independence. I'm happy to connect professionally with
military and geopolitics enthusiasts on Linkedin (Rahul Deans).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles