Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Kumaoni

Hamas are such fucking animals. Not they only killed innocent Israelis but they also condemned innocent Palestinian old people and young kids to be killed by vengeful Israeli soldiers who would care for nothing but Palestinian deaths.

Palestinians can say good bye to their homeland.
This is their “Jihad”.

So called holy warriors but only attack civilians and then run away when a fight breaks out. This is the religion of Islam for you.

SKC

Country flag
You folks should first get your stories right. you claim that this a decade tier attack, then the other member says it happens yearly. Which is the case here
You didn’t understand my point. Israel has the right to launch an attack (they had his right since the birth of Hamas). The point is the hypocrisy that is shown to them and to us. Dare we launch any sort of offensive to cripple Paks terror machine, we will be rebuked by the entire bloody world.
No kind of explaining is worth spending our time on you filth troll!

Kumaoni

No kind of explaining is worth spending our time on you filth troll!
So angry at me for pointing out a fact.

Anyway, i don’t even hate israel, nkr do i support palestine. Just sick and tired of you folks saying israel is some invincible god we need to copy. Have seen this too many times.

They are great, yes. No doubt about it. But they aren’t invincible and we don’t need to copy everything they do.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
You folks should first get your stories right. you claim that this a decade tier attack, then the other member says it happens yearly. Which is the case here
You didn’t understand my point. Israel has the right to launch an attack (they had his right since the birth of Hamas). The point is the hypocrisy that is shown to them and to us. Dare we launch any sort of offensive to cripple Paks terror machine, we will be rebuked by the entire bloody world.
There are no stories here, only facts.
You are smart and capable to check for yourself. Information is easily and readily available.

Regarding hypocrisy, It exists.
Either deal with it or cry like a bitch.

There are only few countries that can have their cake and eat it too...Israel is not one of them.

Bottom line. My support to Israel is for multiple reasons but the main one is that it screws Jihadis.
As long as Jihadis are at the receiving end, I will support anyone.

SKC

Country flag
So angry at me for pointing out a fact.

Anyway, i don’t even hate israel, nkr do i support palestine. Just sick and tired of you folks saying israel is some invincible god we need to copy. Have seen this too many times.

They are great, yes. No doubt about it. But they aren’t invincible and we don’t need to copy everything they do.
No matter what you post on the forum from now.

I will always reply to you: 2 kaudi ke troll!

Kumaoni

There are no stories here, only facts.
You are smart and capable to check for yourself. Information is easily and readily available.

Regarding hypocrisy, It exists.
Either deal with it or cry like a bitch.

There are only few countries that can have their cake and eat it too...Israel is not one of them.

Bottom line. My support to Israel is for multiple reasons but the main one is that it screws Jihadis.
As long as Jihadis are at the receiving end, I will support anyone.
I don’t support anyone in this war, but israel has the full right to ground invade and destroy Palestine, Hamas, and hezbollah.

The point is that those who never stood by us won’t get any standing with from me

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Seems like a merkava tank was taken out and the crew was taken prisoners

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I don’t support anyone in this war, but israel has the full right to ground invade and destroy Palestine, Hamas, and hezbollah.

The point is that those who never stood by us won’t get any standing with from me
No one is forcing you to take any position.
In fact I don't recall anyone on this forum asking you to support Israel.

Kumaoni

Seems like a merkava tank was taken out and the crew was taken prisoners
Hamas has evolved from a proxy light infantry to pratically a conventional fighting force. They are going to cause their own downfall because they stand little chance against War Machine of the Israeli.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Is a front about to be opened on Iran?

With hamas getting most support from them, this looks like Israel cannot let this go with the massive casualties.

Kumaoni

No one is forcing you to take any position.
In fact I don't recall anyone on this forum asking you to support Israel.
But people are getting so defensive when you claim israel has failed. A failure is a failure. We have had several too.

These lot have gone as far as to claim, on reddit of course, that the israeli doctrine is GENERATIONS of ahead of us. That’s why i’m frustrated.

Kumaoni

Is a front about to be opened on Iran?

With hamas getting most support from them, this looks like Israel cannot let this go with the massive casualties.
War with Iran will be bloody for both, but israel has the advantage here. I’d open a front if i was israel tbh.

This akin to Paks role in 26/11, 2001 parliament, and others.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Hamas has evolved from a proxy light infantry to pratically a conventional fighting force. They are going to cause their own downfall because they stand little chance against War Machine of the Israeli.
That's a given.
They had element of surprise that have caused havoc.

This is a hybrid of Terrorism + war.

Palestinians should be very afraid. They have practically given Israel to go nuts and I suspect they will retaliate with a lot of palestinians losing their lives,

Kumaoni

That's a given.
They had element of surprise that have caused havoc.

This is a hybrid of Terrorism + war.

Palestinians should be very afraid. They have practically given Israel to go nuts and I suspect they will retaliate with a lot of palestinians losing their lives,
Probably will be end of palestine state. The israeli war machine is too much for them.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
But people are getting so defensive when you claim israel has failed. A failure is a failure. We have had several too.

These lot have gone as far as to claim, on reddit of course, that the israeli doctrine is GENERATIONS of ahead of us. That’s why i’m frustrated.
Again, that does not mean they are asking you to support Israel.

The 'failure' you point is what is being debated and contested.
While it is 'failure', it is not the kind of failure you are implying.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles