Islamic cleric bans women from touching bananas, cucumbers for sexual resemblance

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A surprise raid should be done in the home of this cleric and I suspect we might find pictures of goat and camels ... you know what was found in the raid on OBL.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
An Islamic cleric residing in Europe said that women should not be close to bananas or cucumbers, in order to avoid any "sexual thoughts."
This guy lives in Europe? He would really lose it if he saw a Knackwurst.

The German noun Knackwurst—which, in English is sometimes corrupted as knockwurst—comes from the German words knacken ("to crack") or knackig ("crisp"). This refers to the swelling of the sausage during cooking, so that the skin becomes pressurized and balloon-like, and tends to "pop," often exploding the juices, when bitten into.
Knackwurst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if the news report states 'The unnamed sheikh', I would take this report with a pinch of salt.

If someone can be as stupid as what is claimed, he would have been named so that there is disambiguation!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Remember chaps, too vivid photos are being pasted.

Kapil Sibal, the BIG BROTHER, is WATCHING YOU!

He might find it an offensive political statement that is aimed to destroy the universe!

He is after all

He has come from Outer Space, namely Krypton, to save the world since Krypton vaporised possibly because of his presence.

Now that he has come on Earth, he is going to vaporise us and move on to vaporise some other misdirected people!

:rofl:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LF,

You give such a straight face on the Mods Forum, but man, you are actually quite a horny chap!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After seeing all this women should be banned from farms and grocery stores unassisted.
That is why the chaps in the Govt are keen to bring FDI in retail!

It will bring delight to the farmers and direct to your homes!

Country flag
LF,

You give such a straight face on the Mods Forum, but man, you are actually quite a horny chap!

LOL Ray when i post military threads they get ok views but these kind of threads attract the crowd. I am going with the flow as they say.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
LOL, I have never seen such vegetables and fruits in my life!!!

I hope some more clerics come and visit this page here. Women will be prevented from going shopping, or farming.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles