ISIS orders genital mutilation of all women

fyodor

Country flag
The UN says militant Islamist group Isis has ordered all women and girls in Mosul, northern Iraq, to undergo female genital mutilation (FGM).

UN official Jacqueline Badcock said the fatwa, or religious edict, applied to females between the ages of 11 and 46.

She said the unprecedented decree issued by the Islamists in control of the city was of grave concern.

Iraq is facing a radical Isis-led Sunni insurgency, with cities in the north-west under militant control.

The ritual cutting of girls' genitals is practised by some African, Middle Eastern and Asian communities in the belief it prepares them for adulthood or marriage.

FGM poses many health risks to women, including severe bleeding, problems urinating, infections, infertility and increased risk of newborn deaths in childbirth.

BBC News - Isis 'orders female genital mutilation' for women in Mosul

Now where are the seculars and diehard humanitarians who are concerned about casualties in palestine but blind to this?
Why is there no protest march by peaceful people for what ISIS is doing in iraq!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
:lol::lol::lol:

for the comment above.

It also depends on the skill of the warrior ......

Regarding ISIS .... they are implementing some of the middle east barbaric traditions its seems.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yup great skill who dreaming KILL,RA**,FGM bring 72 Va*** in JANNAT(can any one en light me in jannat va*** is fgm or non) :lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

They are called 72 Houris .....

women view :fencing: as a complete package.

there are pleasure points and then there are mental simulations ..... it is an art :D

ITBP

@Neo, @Pakistani123

Peace be upon you. :truestory: :doh:

What a barbaric mindset.

Yet, religion of peace.

No offense indeed.

:namaste: :namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Why u always think all women are alike NO EVERY WOMEN is different like every Man is different taste :lol:
Regarding men .... Men think of external assets and also some facial feature which will turn them on.

For women it seems vary from one women to other..... But as a whole $ex should be a complete package for them .... I mean satisfaction both mentally and physically or one should compensate the other.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Not all MEN

Not all WOMEN :rofl:
:lol:

What do you mean ??

Leave about some .... But majority of men feel :hot: when they see a lady with good assets and tempting facial expressions.

But I am sure I wrote correct about women ..... :hmm:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think u r virg** :lol: don't die as virg** beard mulls r weighting :laugh:.............

I had my share :lol: , Not into any relationships, I have not seen how a woman behaves in a long term basis ..... :lol:

No that is market/media creation as my personal opinion one day i like Black 2nd day Brown/white....... not stop there then short/long/medium........ still some time chubby/slim............. u have 1000 colors why only 1 same goes to women
May be right .... But there are other aspects and spheres that will compensate for this .... successful husbands know this, me has to master it :p

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@Neo, @Pakistani123
Peace be upon you. :truestory: :doh: What a barbaric mindset. Yet, religion of peace.
No offense indeed. :namaste: :namaste:

If the BBC is merely reporting the facts to us, then i thank them for doing so .

~but if they are complaining about it, then one should ask the following :-
Why should non-Muslims ( of whom i am one ) complain ? ( please note that i didn't )
some of you call it an xth century philosophy ?
so when it behaves accordingly - should you have expected otherwise ?

those who are happy in it must be allowed to remain therein WITHOUT HARASSMENT OR COMPLAINTS from others
and those who want out must be allowed to do so as well
after all is it not written in The Book that - " THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION " ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If the BBC is merely reporting the facts to us, then i thank them for doing so .

Why should non-Muslims ( of whom i am one ) complain ? ( please note that i didn't )

those who are happy in it must be allowed to remain therein WITHOUT HARASSMENT OR COMPLAINTS from others
after all is it not written in The Book that - " THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION " ?
ISIS is making compulsory for every women ...... reason why this has become an issue.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

THERE IS NO SUCCESSFUL HUSBAND in any where MEN are not manufactured for Hus material at all
:p
:rofl:

You have not seen that kind of scenarios it seems ..... there are men who are 10/10 and there are men who are capable in dealing with a wife.

if a women of certain characteristics is created then a man will also be created who will have characteristics which will enable him to deal with her ....... just like for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Buying a pet is good thing to do .... since definition of Husband amazes me ..... wife won't listen to him but husband has to listen to wife :troll:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The UN says militant Islamist group Isis has ordered all women and girls in Mosul, northern Iraq, to undergo female genital mutilation (FGM).

UN official Jacqueline Badcock said the fatwa, or religious edict, applied to females between the ages of 11 and 46.

She said the unprecedented decree issued by the Islamists in control of the city was of grave concern.

Iraq is facing a radical Isis-led Sunni insurgency, with cities in the north-west under militant control.

The ritual cutting of girls' genitals is practised by some African, Middle Eastern and Asian communities in the belief it prepares them for adulthood or marriage.

FGM poses many health risks to women, including severe bleeding, problems urinating, infections, infertility and increased risk of newborn deaths in childbirth.

BBC News - Isis 'orders female genital mutilation' for women in Mosul

Now where are the seculars and diehard humanitarians who are concerned about casualties in palestine but blind to this?
Why is there no protest march by peaceful people for what ISIS is doing in iraq!
ISIS is just implementing the age old Sharia Law.

Islam is a religion of Love,Tolerance,Brotherhood, and specially Equality and Respect for women. :namaste:

ITBP

Dont be talking about those you know nothing.

To a Hindu showing tolerance is basic, but not true for a Muslim or Christian.

Can you expect a rotten tomato in your fridge not to stink? Similarly where they live, Religious intolerance will come again and again.

Problem is Muslims will force you too do that. They will not keep their religion to themselves only. Same goes to Christian Missionaries as well.

Muslims have surely individual liberty to practise those, and we non-Muslims too have similar right to criticize them. In Muslim dominated areas will they respect your right of individual liberty as you do yourself?

Charity cant be one sided.

Most barbaric, they made it mandatory.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:rofl:

You have not seen that kind of scenarios it seems ..... there are men who are 10/10 and there are men who are capable in dealing with a wife.

if a women of certain characteristics is created then a man will also be created who will have characteristics which will enable him to deal with her ....... just like for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Buying a pet is good thing to do .... since definition of Husband amazes me ..... wife won't listen to him but husband has to listen to wife :troll:
If that's the case we need to make a Statue of that man and make a Temple and start worshiping since it's above all human capabilities. :troll:

fyodor

Country flag
ISIS is just implementing the age old Sharia Law.

Islam is a religion of Love,Tolerance,Brotherhood, and specially Equality and Respect for women. :namaste:
Not to forget that Islam respects women and prevents rape.
Firstly it is done by covering her in a tent
Secondly she is not allowed to talk to any male
Thirdly if she is raped then she has to bring 4 pious muslims as witness or else get stoned for adultery

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa the isalmic magic to prevent rapes!

Otm Shank

Many are skeptical this is is true and hoping its not

thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/24/3463683/no-isis-isnt-ordering-female-genital-mutilation-in-iraq/

Ashutosh Lokhande

cmon guyz ISIS just belives in equality. if muslim mens D**k can be cut then the woman must also have there fare share.

support equality; support ISIS.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Very unfortunate and silly.

Neo

ISIS clan hardly qualifies to be called muslims. The more un-Quranic practices they introduce, the more they distance themselves from the religion of peace.

There are only four refrences in Quran for womens dress code and none of them comes even close to a burqa. Bibi Khadija, Mohammeds late wife was a succesful and independant businesswoman who never acuired male company when being on outcalls.

As far as womens circumcision is concerned, its unislamic. The custom exists in some backward countries like Somalia, Southern Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea and Yemen and should be seen as a cultral thing, not a religious ritual.

So stop bashing Islam. ISIS is a medieval army which wants to spread medieval arab culture across the borders in.the name of Islam. But anyone who is versed in the Quranic wisdom will agree that ISIS has chosen the wrong path.

LastProphet

Neo, i wish you are correct but then why the islamic scholars and religious figures dont say anything to reject or condem it....???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles