ISIS in the Philippines

pmaitra

Because people may ask annoying Qs like How they got all those shiny SUVs and heavy weaponry into that place so quickly.

Hint: Kingdom of Saudi American Oil Company.

Also lets be honest now a bunch of pinoys ain't as important as the brits.
ARAMCO - Arab American Oil Company (Formerly California-Arabian Standard Oil Company. Standard Oil later became Exxon Mobil, where Rex Tillerson worked. This is just a side note, and probably not necessarily indicative of any link.)

This is the gift of Nixon, carried forward by the Deep State. Anyone who dares defy them, gets a bullet to the head, like Kennedy.

pmaitra

The army managed to kill at least 13 gunmen of the IS-affiliated (Islamic State, formerly ISIS/ISIL) Maute group who had overrun the local clinic, taking hostages, and occupying Marawi’s City Hall.

Government forces managed to rescue 78 civilians from the Amai Pakpak Medical Center where the terrorists tried to use them as human shields as the army moved in, Western Mindanao Command chief, Lt. Gen. Carlito Galvez Jr., said according to the PhilStar daily.

The troops also secured 42 teachers who had taken refuge and got trapped at Dansalan College after the city was engulfed in violence.
The Philippines leader also promised to resign if extremists prove him incapable of maintaining peace in his country.

“As president, if I cannot confront them, I will resign,” Duterte said. “If I am incompetent and incapable of keeping order in this country, let me step down and give the job to somebody else.”
Source: https://www.rt.com/news/389647-philippines-terrorists-hostages-martial-law/

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
ARAMCO - Arab American Oil Company (Formerly California-Arabian Standard Oil Company. Standard Oil later became Exxon Mobil, where Rex Tillerson worked. This is just a side note, and probably not necessarily indicative of any link.)

This is the gift of Nixon, carried forward by the Deep State. Anyone who dares defy them, gets a bullet to the head, like Kennedy.
Well, I wasn't just referring to Aramco (the main source of income for KSA) but also to the overall American-KSA bonhomie and its peaceful fruits across the globe.
:yey:

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Looks like Uncle Sam is showing Duterte his place.

First Duterte refused to claim SCS from China, even after ICJ verdict in their favour. When in a secret phone call Trump told him that Philippines doesn't have to be afraid of Chinese because they have 2 SSBN in SCS on permanent cycle. Idiot Duterte leaked US submarine info to Russians during a meeting with Putin. Now Russia is humiliating US and Trump.

US has a strong presence in Philippines. Expect more jihad in future.

pmaitra

Looks like Uncle Sam is showing Duterte his place.

First Duterte refused to claim SCS from China, even after ICJ verdict in their favour. When in a secret phone call Trump told him that Philippines doesn't have to be afraid of Chinese because they have 2 SSBN in SCS on permanent cycle. Idiot Duterte leaked US submarine info to Russians during a meeting with Putin. Now Russia is humiliating US and Trump.

US has a strong presence in Philippines. Expect more jihad in future.
I really don't get it how all of a sudden ISIS becomes so super-powerful. We saw the same thing in Iraq, when out of the blue ISIS made massive military gains. How does it happen? The US media is also not covering this incident. They are still busy with their Trump-Russia Regenbogenpresse.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Looks like the peacefuls of the island which is 40 % decided to screw the Christians ..Well funny to see ISIS in deep on SEA far away from the ME World ...

Duterte may ask the help of chinese to quell the ISIS for some exchange of few islands which they are claiming their own ...
philippines has had a rather longstanding problem of the islamic pestilence. their SF operatives have been conductings raids & ops on the infected islands in the past (their weapon of choice usually happens to be the machete for silent kills/decapitating enemies & inducing fear during raids; they're skilled in the techniques of Arnis/Kali).

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
philippines has had a rather longstanding problem of the islamic pestilence. their SF operatives have been conductings raids & ops on the infected islands in the past (their weapon of choice usually happens to be the machete for silent kills/decapitating enemies & inducing fear during raids; they're skilled in the techniques of Arnis/Kali).
Ah yes, Kali the filipiino martial art; aka Eskrima or something???

Edit: This was supposed to be in the chit chat thread. It suddenly moved here???

Last edited:

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Actual video.........................................................................

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Airstrikes being done on Marawi city to flush out Jihadis.It has population of 2 lakh+

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
I really don't get it how all of a sudden ISIS becomes so super-powerful. We saw the same thing in Iraq, when out of the blue ISIS made massive military gains. How does it happen? The US media is also not covering this incident. They are still busy with their Trump-Russia Regenbogenpresse.
Saudis have had Sunni sleeper cells in those countries for decades. All they did was branded them as ISIS and Uncle Sam gave them weaponry and all the sudden you have fanatics taking over cities.

pmaitra

Saudis have had Sunni sleeper cells in those countries for decades. All they did was branded them as ISIS and Uncle Sam gave them weaponry and all the sudden you have fanatics taking over cities.
They have been funding madrasas all over the world, probably in India too, and financing literature with a heavy Wahhabi bent of thought. These are all assets and are activated whenever countries don't play ball.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Ah yes, Kali the filipiino martial art; aka Eskrima or something???

Edit: This was supposed to be in the chit chat thread. It suddenly moved here???
yes, i think with sticks/dagger(s), eskrima. barehand, panantukan (some times taught separately too). although there's mish-mash too (empty-hands + weapons, both in each system). same family all of them.

now if we carry on like this, posts will be again moved to the chit chat thread. :D

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Final note : We are in big soup if this is what deep state can do with states like kerala,WB,MP and UP having very high number of madrasas funded my Saudi wahabissim we will get fucked any given day if we mess with US ...
We must take down all the saudi funded madarsas in 2002 styled attacks.............thats a must or we are gonna see a lots of body bags................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles