Is Hindi an imposed language in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Read clearly ,understand and then reply .I see I don't need Jesus ,Allah ,to be Tamil .I am happy with my ansyaters . that means why should I consider outsiders as my god when I have my ansyater whole I can pray
And about your comment our ansyater are not suffering from iNfetiority complex it the moden Tamil who suffer from it . read your post you will trust only what west accept
May i ask,why modern tamils suffers from inferiority complex as you claimed ?

sabari

Bornubus1110088 said:
May i ask,why modern tamils suffers from inferiority complex as you claimed ?
Its nun of your buisness. Its our problem and we will find solution for that .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Read clearly ,understand and then reply .I see I don't need Jesus ,Allah ,to be Tamil .I am happy with my ansyaters . that means why should I consider outsiders as my god when I have my ansyater whole I can pray
And about your comment our ansyater are not suffering from iNfetiority complex it the moden Tamil who suffer from it . read your post you will trust only what west accept
If your comments weren't so laughable I would at least try replying properly.

I think you are suffering from schizophrenia like pakis- claiming west is right. Then I point out what their science and research says on your stupid lemuria and Kumari kandam theories , you go back to bull shitting about west not being important.

BTW, the first step to convert you is to delink you from your original religion. Now that you have been delinked from your identity, your sons/daughters will be easier to convert to xtianity. And why are you learning Tamil. West is right- become English or a french man. If anything your posts reek of inferiority complex and insecurity

asingh10

Wow. This is the reason why hate Dravidian scumbags.

Where does it say in Ramayana that people of TN are monkeys. It says monkeys helped rama . that's its. Its just your interpretation that Ramayana calls the TN as monkeys. Is that the level of intelligence you have?

Anyway, in case you dint know, Sinhalese is an Aryan language , and Ravana was a brahmin. So does that make for a curious case of dravidians getting in between Aryans in north(India) and south(Ceylon)?

All this hunkum that Ramayana calls people of south as monkeys is purely your projection and your insecurity. Learn what proper Ramayana is about and not the version pushed by crypto Christians like Dravidians and that dog Solomon sebasitian "seeman", who want to convert you into Christians by breaking you from your roots in Hinduism
Those monkeys are referred to as "aryas" in ramayana.

Addressed this over here :-

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...e-words-and-phrases.74346/page-4#post-1109894

The Last Stand

Country flag
Aren't you the one who just said, and I quote, "I in 21 century who will belive only the things that west accept"

And now you are accusing Mad Indian of it?
:facepalm:

You are sounding like a born again, flat earth, young earth creationist christian. Seriously, you should convert to your Dravidian god Yahweh , I heard Jews hijacked Jesus who was actually a Tamil Dravidian in ME. That's what Afro dalit project is about too:lol:.

BTW, google afro dalit project when you grow some brain
I was actually not aware of this..

Interesting..I shall have to look into this topic.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Ask him to learn Kannada. I don't see Tamils/Bengalis/Kannadigas bitching about having to learn Hindi to work in north India. This is what pisses me off- Hindi turds thinking that they are entitled to not learn the local languages. They come here to work for us, and so they should either learn our language or remain in their shit holes.
Its actually bitching that local people have to learn a new language so that people coming to work "for" us,when they themselves don't have to which is dumb. The sense of entitlement, specially for immigrant workers is infact pretty laughable.
Aren't this thread all about South India don't want to learn Hindi ?

You think they never come to North to work or study :?

Did i say anywhere he refuse to learn the language but it was his first visit and nobody helped and even local made fun of accent.

We peaple from south don't consider north as inferier it the peaple in north which doesn't care about rest of India .when you have see a person from north east become p.m .is there is any . I personaly consider cow as secrate not only cow but all animals are. We use to have buffelo rush in Tamil nadu were peaple will try to hold the buffelo for certain time with empty hand . were the person holding the buffelo may die not the buffelo .those buffelo are alpha which is use for breeding .but how does the person from north who bannen the buffelo rush know this.if you bannen buffelo rush those alpha buffelo has no use the will be irrelevant in decade .this genetic method of creating superior buffelo will be gone . so we see cow in different way from north.
I am an Hindu . I have never seen speaking monkey .in Ramayana speaking monkey will build bridges from ramaswaram to sri Lanka . ramaswaram is in Tamil nadu does the author say Tamil peaple as monkey . now you say who consider who as inferior .in page 5 or 6 bornubus pasted a photo of a man and made a comparison which show the real mentality of peaple from north.is there is any person from north who say its wrong no one
You are a racist guy if you are below 18 then you still have chance to develop and grow if not then you are lost cause.

I bet you never went to North and churning out the stereotype you read on Internet.

Actually i can post the pics of S.I where they worship cow more than anything and first thing they do in morning to drink the urine unlike N.I

There are also some instances of marrying a dogs for it Paki's and Lankans humiliate hindus as whole by showing the pics of S.I ....I don't know which version of Hinduism followed in SI.

Yet in this thread biggest Hindu perverts branded NI cow belt and cow Mata.
Thing is if someone was racist to South Indians as these guy suggests then that person is racist and that person fault but how can you make stereotype of 40-50 % Indian population.

I don't care about Hindu practices or don;t care about Hindi language either but mentality towards their own countryman or as a human are disgusting.

Now to contrary to the doubt if someone from North was racist to them so in return they are racist to whole north :|

Even then "two wrong doesn't make it right".

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop lying Hindi wallah. You were whining and bitching about non Hindi Indians not learning Hindi.
yes because in the first page itself, people mocked hindi speaking guys. By saying, we speak the language of arabis.

I mean wtf?

And later, it was countered with rest of the post from @Bornubus

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Did i say anywhere he refuse to learn the language but it was his first visit and nobody helped and even local made fun of accent.

You are a racist guy if you are below 18 then you still have chance to develop and grow if not then you are lost cause.

I bet you never went to North and churning out the stereotype you read on Internet.

Thing is if someone was racist to South Indians as these guy suggests then that person is racist and that person fault but how can you make stereotype of 40-50 % Indian population.

I don't care about Hindu practices or don;t care about Hindi language either but mentality towards their own countryman or as a human are disgusting.

Now to contrary to the doubt if someone from North was racist to them so in return they are racist to whole north :|

Even then "two wrong doesn't make it right".
That's very common and must not be taken to heart. I have called many as .. oh bihari hai kya... or called many .. ''abey o Madrasi'' even to malyalis.. sometimes i have even said to sardars.. ''joodi 12 bajj gaye kya..'' and I was myself being addressed as ''chowkidar hai kya'' .. as i am from hills.

This doesn't mean one should feel too bad. These things have just erupted to look bad. 10-20 years back no body would care just two three verbal arguments and back to work.. there was to feel pinched about.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yes because in the first page itself, people mocked hindi speaking guys. By saying, we speak the language of arabis.

I mean wtf?

And later, it was countered with rest of the post from @Bornubus
People are angry with people like you for you entitlement that all of India should learn your stupid language.

And they are not wrong. Hindi is a love child of Sanskrit and Persian. If you are ashamed of truth, it tells a lot about your language than about people saying it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

They come and learn Hindi there. I would. I would learn Marathi if I come to Maharashtra. That's the point.

But no one here is bitching about learning Marathi in Maharashtra, Assamese in Assam or Punjabi in Punjab , or even Telugu in Andhra. Its only Hindi turds who think that south Indians should learn Hindi because they(Hindi wallahs) want to work here instead of their shitholes.

Stop arguing with false equivalence and strawmans.

The same is true everywhere. Only difference is, Hindi wallahs want to bitch about having to learn south Indian language while non Hindi wallahs don't bitch about learning the local language when needed.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
People are angry with people like you for you entitlement that all of India should learn your stupid language.

And they are not wrong. Hindi is a love child of Sanskrit and Persian. If you are ashamed of truth, it tells a lot about your language than about people saying it.
who the Nawab here is saying Learn it with Compulsion, if you want to reside anywhere in south or north?

@Bornubus has repeatedly asked you to read previous posts again and again, but you are adamant and not reading it.

with my discussion with @Sakal Gharelu Ustad , i mentioned that. If there is compulsion to be made, make it only at school level, that also give them options of multiple regional language (except their mother tongue). So that there is no Hindi tamil, gujrati etc conflict. But one regional language , the student must know.

For Job and travelling, it becomes very difficult for any one to take out time and learn one extra language. It is not feasible at all.

READ POSTS AGAIN!!

Samar Rathi

Country flag
That's very common and must not be taken to heart. I have called many as .. oh bihari hai kya... or called many .. ''abey o Madrasi'' even to malyalis.. sometimes i have even said to sardars.. ''joodi 12 bajj gaye kya..'' and I was myself being addressed as ''chowkidar hai kya'' .. as i am from hills.

This doesn't mean one should feel too bad. These things have just erupted to look bad. 10-20 years back no body would care just two three verbal arguments and back two work.. there was to feel pinched about.
I know it was trolling. They called me desi lol

Umm who is making you learn anything ?

Are some guys in your home at the time with guns making you learn Hindi ?

Hatred will get you no where ,one must calm himself first then he can only understand anything.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Right back at you. I have learnt Hindi till my eighth and will learn Hindi if I have to study in north , but I have nothing but contempt and disgust for hindiwallahs who think that their stupid language should be learnt by everyone just because they can come and work here.

Its disgusting the attitude the Hindi wallahs, specially the ones around Delhi have wrt hindi.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Never knew the extent of brainwashing and hatred taught by periyar,next time when i meet any Swami Venkat i will ask the reason of his inferiority complex,anyways my parents could dump the idea of visiting religious places in south as according to George sabari the vanars were humans and so on n so forth.

:rofl:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Right back at you. I have learnt Hindi till my eighth and will learn Hindi if I have to study in north , but I have nothing but contempt and disgust for hindiwallahs who think that their stupid language should be learnt by everyone just because they can come and work here.

Its disgusting the attitude the Hindi wallahs, specially the ones around Delhi have wrt hindi.
I have no idea which dreamland you live in. People around Delhi speak English , worship English and racially abuse you if you are not good in English.

So no idea what's going on here.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Umm who is making you learn anything ?

Are some guys in your home at the time with guns making you learn Hindi ?

Hatred will get you no where ,one must calm himself first then he can only understand anything.
Don't insert yourself into a conversation without knowing head or tails of the conversation.

Both @Screambowl and @Bornubus were bitching about having to learn English and how south Indians are not learning Hindi and why anti Hindi movement was wrong.

Do you know why anti Hindi movement was even started? Some Hindi Nazi turds wanted to make Hindi the sole language of India which would have meant everyone would have been forced to learn Hindi whether they wanted to or not(and what more can forcing Hindi on us be? ). So when these clowns talk about anti Hindi agitations, it actually means they are for the forced introduction of Hindi into non Hindi people.

Are you really dumb to think other wise or do you think we are stupid to jot know the implications for what the likes of @Screambowl and @Bornubus is asking for?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I have no idea which dreamland you live in. People around Delhi speak English , worship English and racially abuse you if you are not good in English.

So no idea what's going on here.
The only person who is living in dreamland is you. I have interacted with many Hindi wallahs with entitlement that we(southies) should have learnt Hindi and so have my friends. Of course, me being me gave a verbal thappad sending such turds with their tails tucked in their legs

Its not without a reason that almost everyone who has had interacted with northies(specially Dilliwallahs) think the same. Ask @jackprince @Bangalorean

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Don't insert yourself into a conversation without knowing head or tails of the conversation.

Both @Screambowl and @bornbus were botching about having to learn English and how south Indians are not learning Hindi and why anti Hindi movement was wrong.

Do you know why anti Hindi movement was even started? Some Hindi Nazi turds wanted to make Hindi the sole language of India which would have meant everyone would have been forced to learn Hindi whether they wanted to or not. So when these clowns talk about anti Hindi agitations, it actually means they are for the forced introduction of Hindi into non Hindi people.

Are you really dumb to think other wise or do you think we are stupid to jot know the implications for what the likes of @Screambowl and @Bornubus is asking for?
So these two people represent whole Hindi speaking people opinion so you just calling them in disgusting way and making it as slur.

This is what your parents taught you ?

Hindi Nazi turds?

You do even know what Nazi method were ? Your state language is not hindi i bet so how did they enforce anything ?

Well i can say one thing I am getting dumber by reading posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles